[Today at 09:45:23 PM]

Where is Marquette? by marqfan22
[Today at 09:29:52 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Daniel
[Today at 08:47:22 PM]

Sweet 16 presser by Goose
[Today at 07:54:34 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Hauser Brothers Post MU Thread  (Read 153031 times)

Uncle Rico

• All American
Re: Hauser Brothers 2021-22 Thread
« Reply #900 on: January 18, 2022, 09:40:48 AM »
I love reading all the hate and vitriol towards Joey Hauser coming from Scoopers who fancy themselves good people, and, in reality, are anything but.

You’ll get over it
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

🏀

• All American
« Reply #901 on: January 18, 2022, 10:44:14 AM »
I love reading all the hate and vitriol towards Joey Hauser coming from Scoopers who fancy themselves good people, and, in reality, are anything but.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #902 on: January 18, 2022, 12:45:17 PM »
The irony is overwhelming
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #903 on: January 18, 2022, 12:47:58 PM »
Joey Hauser's the one you "love"?

Blonde hair, blue eyes, etc. etc. etc.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

NolongerWarriors

• All American
« Reply #904 on: January 18, 2022, 02:13:39 PM »
He has played in the Association. And I expect him to play in the Association again. He has a very in-demand skill that most do not have.

I agree with that. I mean, Dwight Burke made a good buck for a decade. Joey has some skill.

That's funny coming from a guy who spews nothing but hate toward our alma mater. Joey Hauser's the one you "love"? Surprised, given that he spurned your beloved Madison team not once but twice.

LOL, I've never personally attacked anyone here and it would never even cross my mind to do so.

And I don't like or dislike either of the Hausers, tbh.  I do know exactly what happened with them and the team and there is a ton of blame to go around (Wojo, Howard, Hausers).

But the histrionics directed at him aren't surprising.  Many MU fans have, for whatever reason, a kind of inferiority complex (but are also incredibly arrogant people individually) where they think MU isn't getting proper press coverage, unfair treatment from refs, etc.  Heck, just look at the last game thread where a good 1/4 or more of the posts were whining about the refs.

Hey, keep pounding on the guy all you want.  I'll continue to read it and laugh whenever a Scooper mentions "cura personalis."  Gotta love it.

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #905 on: January 18, 2022, 02:14:51 PM »
LOL, I've never personally attacked anyone here and it would never even cross my mind to do so.

And I don't like or dislike either of the Hausers, tbh.  I do know exactly what happened with them and the team and there is a ton of blame to go around (Wojo, Howard, Hausers).

But the histrionics directed at him aren't surprising.  Many MU fans have, for whatever reason, a kind of inferiority complex (but are also incredibly arrogant people individually) where they think MU isn't getting proper press coverage, unfair treatment from refs, etc.  Heck, just look at the last game thread where a good 1/4 or more of the posts were whining about the refs.

Hey, keep pounding on the guy all you want.  I'll continue to read it and laugh whenever a Scooper mentions "cura personalis."  Gotta love it.

Thanks for your service
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #906 on: January 18, 2022, 02:16:26 PM »

Would love to hear the real story from Scoop's real insider.

And yes, complaining about the refs on a message board is very much exclusive to Marquette basketball fans.  Definitely a sign of an inferiority complex.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #907 on: January 18, 2022, 02:53:55 PM »

In your very first post you literally told another poster to go f*ck themself

I know I'll be banned, but go f*** yourself. 
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 02:55:32 PM by TAMU Eagle »
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #908 on: January 18, 2022, 03:04:36 PM »

Shut it down, folks

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #909 on: January 18, 2022, 03:05:26 PM »
CAUGHT IN 4K

🏀

• All American
« Reply #910 on: January 18, 2022, 03:36:59 PM »

Shocked this guy created an account just to bash Theo John for having an opinion. What a human.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #911 on: January 18, 2022, 03:38:24 PM »
Continuing to know his role.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #912 on: January 18, 2022, 03:42:01 PM »
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #913 on: January 18, 2022, 03:55:33 PM »

Yeah but in a nice way
Maigh Eo for Sam

MU82

• All American
« Reply #914 on: January 18, 2022, 04:25:00 PM »

You are a proven liar, so I don't believe a damn word you're saying about knowing "exactly what happened" with Vanilla Soft Serve and his family.

I "hate" Joey the way I "hate" Brad Davison and Myles Powell. It's "sports hate."

You hate Shaka and Theo because they're Black and they don't agree with your politics. But I'm guessing you're too dense to see the difference.

So go f*ck yourself, you Badger-lovin' twat.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #915 on: January 18, 2022, 05:27:16 PM »

Ah, I see it's your first time on an internet message board.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #916 on: January 18, 2022, 09:13:54 PM »
He told Rocky to go F himself. LOL.

But it's OK, you see he's a good person.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #917 on: January 19, 2022, 09:14:29 AM »
Wait, is f*cking yourself frowned upon in these parts?

This probably deserves a separate thread.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #918 on: January 19, 2022, 09:28:38 AM »
I herd somewon, of prominence, hoo recently agreed wit it on TV, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #919 on: January 21, 2022, 10:27:56 PM »
Joey remains undefeated at Kohl Hole.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #920 on: January 21, 2022, 10:30:14 PM »
Was anyone else disappointed Floppy McNutPuncher go for round two with Joey or was it just me?

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #921 on: January 21, 2022, 10:33:35 PM »
Was anyone else disappointed Floppy McNutPuncher go for round two with Joey or was it just me?

Nope.  I was hoping Joey hopped on him all night.  He didn’t but his team won

MU82

• All American
« Reply #922 on: January 21, 2022, 11:50:18 PM »
Joey remains undefeated at Kohl Hole.

He played OK. 1-5 from floor including a couple bricks, but he did fine: 11 boards, 7 pts.

Role player who mostly has stopped hurting his own team, so Izzo's giving him 20+ minutes.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #923 on: January 22, 2022, 11:01:30 AM »
I love Sparty today.

CountryRoads

• All American
« Reply #924 on: January 22, 2022, 11:21:43 AM »
He played OK. 1-5 from floor including a couple bricks, but he did fine: 11 boards, 7 pts.

Role player who mostly has stopped hurting his own team, so Izzo's giving him 20+ minutes.

First time I’ve watched a full MSU game this year. I was surprised at how much of a role player he is on that team.

It’s evident that Markus and Sam really opened up a lot for him in his year at MU. Joey really couldn’t get open and is pretty low usage as a result. His choice though. Seems he’s on a good team that’s winning.

feedback