collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: What are you watching in 2022?  (Read 34273 times)

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
Re: What are you watching in 2022?
« Reply #850 on: February 06, 2023, 06:49:09 PM »
Really liked TLOU episode 4.  My only real concern at this point is that they're done with 4/9 episodes and there's still A LOT that has to happen.  Sincerely hope that nothing gets scrapped/no corners cut.  Think there's a real possibility that the last 1-2 are both 90 min+.  Also, I know that it won't resonate the same with all viewers, but I loved that Jeffrey Pierce is in it, and that both Ashley Johnson and Troy Baker will be in later episodes.

Yeah I've been wondering how they are going to fit the rest in. When episode 1 premiered I thought it was going to be a 10 episode season. My guess for final episodes:

Ep. 5: KC part 2
Ep. 6: Outskirts of KC/Wyoming
Ep. 7. University/Mall
Ep. 8. Winter/Compound
Ep. 9. Finale

Somewhere they have to work in Ellie's backstory into flashbacks. I'm also hoping that Abby will get introduced in episode 9. I think this is all doable but episodes 6-9 will legit all need to be 90 minutes to fit everything in. If anything gets cut, I think it will be the mall but I hope not because that was one of my favorite playthroughs.

I'm also happy with the Jeffrey Pierce cameo and excited for the future cameos.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

MU82

• All American
Re: What are you watching in 2022?
« Reply #851 on: February 06, 2023, 09:09:15 PM »
Not reading about all the expectations re The Last of Us. I know it's fun for all y'all to talk about and I'm not saying you shouldn't. It's just a challenge for us non-gamers to not find out too much!

Anyhoo, I really enjoyed episode 4. It was basically a two-person show and it played like a very good (and very unique) buddy movie. Bella Ramsey is so talented, really makes Ellie believable.

Unrelated: Just watched Ep 1 of Shrinking on Apple+ and we liked it. It's always good to find a half-hour(ish) show to watch between the longer ones. The entire cast seems to really enjoy being in it, and I'm digging the premise.
"82 - you know ball"
-- Goose