[April 19, 2024, 11:23:24 PM]

2024 Mock Drafts by Jockey
[April 19, 2024, 11:10:31 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Jockey
[April 19, 2024, 11:09:03 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by Scoop Snoop
[April 19, 2024, 09:34:36 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vaccine/Antibody updates  (Read 369628 times)

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
Re: Vaccine/Antibody updates
« Reply #875 on: December 21, 2020, 06:00:19 PM »
I've read that part - but are there any congress idiots rejecting a vaccine?

One that should turn a few people into a pretzel. 

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #876 on: December 21, 2020, 08:13:29 PM »
Nah. People read a headline, irrationally react and make a fool of themselves, then get the information that’s easily available to everyone and go in hiding.

"...go in hiding." ??  umm, no.  so many of the responses are not worth dignifying and certainly not worth the bump.     
don't...don't don't don't don't

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #877 on: December 21, 2020, 08:24:59 PM »
  "...go in hiding." ??  umm, no.  so many of the responses are not worth dignifying and certainly not worth the bump.     

Dude you routinely are shown to parrot certain news sources that are easily debunked. We can’t help that you’ve lost your dignity as well.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #878 on: December 22, 2020, 05:11:51 AM »

MU82

• All American
« Reply #879 on: December 22, 2020, 05:31:46 AM »
Vatican OKs Receiving COVID-19 Vaccines, Even If Research Involved Fetal Tissue

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/12/21/948806643/vatican-oks-receiving-covid-19-vaccines-even-if-research-involved-fetal-tissue

The Vatican says that it's "morally acceptable" to receive a vaccination for COVID-19, even if the vaccine's research or production involved using cell lines derived from aborted fetuses, given the "grave danger" of the pandemic.

The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, the Vatican office charged with promoting and defending church morals and traditions, said in a document released Monday that "when ethically irreproachable Covid-19 vaccines are not available ... it is morally acceptable to receive Covid-19 vaccines that have used cell lines from aborted fetuses in their research and production process."

Pope Francis approved the text on Thursday, Vatican News reported.

“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #880 on: December 22, 2020, 08:44:19 AM »
Dude you routinely are shown to parrot certain news sources that are easily debunked. We can’t help that you’ve lost your dignity as well.

what makes you and your cabal of sycophants think you are right?    i have a viewpoint, you have yours.  right/wrong?  so what are you to debunk?  AOC got the vaccine, right?  my point was for her to advertise it,  was beneficial only in that it may remove some of the political stigma they previously attached to it.  as for AOC and the rest of the pols to be getting it before many other "more essential" people?   many on both sides of the aisle felt they should be allowing other more essential people to get the vaccine before them.  who's wrong?  what do you think...or, what have your such reliable sources told you to think?

so tell me wise one, what are the sanctified "news sources" we all need to be enlightened by?  you know, the ones that aren't so "easily debunked".  i know who your sources are, and they've been factually wrong and/or inconsistent as much as any, depending on your viewpoint of course.  things can be spun many ways. 

if i've lost my dignity in the eyes of "your people" then i know that i must doing alright-thank you for that 
don't...don't don't don't don't

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #881 on: December 22, 2020, 08:47:20 AM »
  what makes you and your cabal of sycophants think you are right?    i have a viewpoint, you have yours.  right/wrong?  so what are you to debunk?  AOC got the vaccine, right?  my point was for her to advertise it,  was beneficial only in that it may remove some of the political stigma they previously attached to it.  as for AOC and the rest of the pols to be getting it before many other "more essential" people?   many on both sides of the aisle felt they should be allowing other more essential people to get the vaccine before them.  who's wrong?  what do you think...or, what have your such reliable sources told you to think?

so tell me wise one, what are the sanctified "news sources" we all need to be enlightened by?  you know, the ones that aren't so "easily debunked".  i know who your sources are, and they've been factually wrong and/or inconsistent as much as any, depending on your viewpoint of course.  things can be spun many ways. 

if i've lost my dignity in the eyes of "your people" then i know that i must doing alright-thank you for that

Where was your faux outrage when Pence got the vaccine?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #882 on: December 22, 2020, 08:52:36 AM »
It'd be nice if we stopped pushing down rocket.  I know he said something, which he said he thought about more... but maybe when someone regrets their previous stance we should be more encouraging rather than stepping on their neck.  We all knew what response it would elicit. 

Something we could all do better on this board is saying, "yep I was wrong" and then people letting that be.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #883 on: December 22, 2020, 09:34:55 AM »
It'd be nice if we stopped pushing down rocket.  I know he said something, which he said he thought about more... but maybe when someone regrets their previous stance we should be more encouraging rather than stepping on their neck.  We all knew what response it would elicit. 

Something we could all do better on this board is saying, "yep I was wrong" and then people letting that be.

You're wrong!

(yep I was wrong to say that)
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #884 on: December 22, 2020, 11:27:03 AM »

Only if he admits he didn't know all politicians were getting the vaccine before he posted about AOC. Which he didn't do

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #885 on: December 22, 2020, 07:03:53 PM »
Only if he admits he didn't know all politicians were getting the vaccine before he posted about AOC. Which he didn't do

Are all politicians going to the head of the line to get the vaccine? It’s true they’re eligible, but aren’t some of them showing a bit of principle and waiting for their age group to be called?

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #886 on: December 22, 2020, 07:13:59 PM »
Are all politicians going to the head of the line to get the vaccine? It’s true they’re eligible, but aren’t some of them showing a bit of principle and waiting for their age group to be called?

Is that really “showing a bit of principle?” I mean, I have a heart condition that I don’t consider to be serious (nor does my doctor), but it puts me in the “at risk” category, which bumps me up past a lot of people who are more than likely more “at risk” than I am. I’ll be able to get it before my parents, who are both in their 60s (but neither have health risks). They’re probably overall more “at risk” than I am. But I’m not going to pass on getting the vaccine when I first can. If I could take one of them in and say, “I’m passing my vaccine along to them!” Sure I’d do that. But that’s not really how it works. And by getting vaccinated when I can, I’m making those around me safer.

Getting vaccinated when you can IS “showing a bit of principle.”
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #887 on: December 22, 2020, 08:05:19 PM »
I haven't read all of the news articles about it, but what condition does AOC have that puts her in the front of the line?
Have some patience, FFS.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #888 on: December 22, 2020, 08:06:40 PM »
I haven't read all of the news articles about it, but what condition does AOC have that puts her in the front of the line?

She's part of a group where all members have access regardless of "at-risk" variables.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #889 on: December 22, 2020, 08:21:56 PM »

Stupidity, Marxist-Leninist, Anti-American, Anti- Semitic, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #890 on: December 22, 2020, 08:26:55 PM »

What is the point of this. 

AOC?  Rubio?  Others. 

What about Ohmar.  Or others. What do you label them.

Weird.

reinko

• All American
« Reply #891 on: December 22, 2020, 08:27:39 PM »

I have no idea what I’m talking about, but hey, I’m JUST ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT STUFF I HAVENT READ ABOUT.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #892 on: December 22, 2020, 08:27:56 PM »
Not weird, considering the source, ai'na?
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

• All American
« Reply #893 on: December 22, 2020, 08:31:22 PM »
What is the point of this. 

AOC?  Rubio?  Others. 

What about Ohmar.  Or others. What do you label them.

Weird.

What’s ironic is that his words say way more about him than about AOC.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #894 on: December 22, 2020, 09:23:15 PM »
She's part of a group where all members have access regardless of "at-risk" variables.

435 + 100 members

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #895 on: December 22, 2020, 10:42:42 PM »

Congress, government, get your ass back to the damn office and do some work for us group!

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #896 on: December 22, 2020, 11:05:57 PM »
For month Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and their supporters banged the drum: “Don’t trust the vaccine that’s coming! It’s the ‘Trump Vaccine’ - it is political, not based in science! I wouldn’t take it, it’s too dangerous!!

Now that the election is over, of course they’re changing the tune. The damage to public confidence, though, has been done. As Reverend Wright was fond of saying, “The chickens have come home to roost!”

So Democrats are responsible for undermining the trust in vaccines...

Ohh...I get it now, it was the long play.  Undermine public trust so you can get it first!  Wait.  That's not what you were saying.

Are they restoring public trust?  Or stealing vaccines?

As you know, my opinion is all of congress and white house (incoming and outgoing for both) should get it so we can have a continuation of government, and they get be back in session face to face in Jan.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #897 on: December 23, 2020, 06:35:52 AM »

Always on brand, aren't ya, big boy.

• All American
« Reply #898 on: December 23, 2020, 07:44:32 AM »
It'd be nice if we stopped pushing down rocket.

He routinely posts bullsh*t that's easily swatted down.  If he doesn't want to be "pushed down," he should post stuff that is more than a simple talking point.

• All American
« Reply #899 on: December 23, 2020, 07:46:44 AM »

"I am going to reach up on this issue, but decided to ask a politically loaded question on a board instead."