[March 27, 2024, 10:24:36 PM]

UNLEASH THE POWER OF SCOOP!!! by TallTitan34
[March 27, 2024, 10:20:50 PM]

Best MU team since 1977 by Galway Eagle
[March 27, 2024, 09:47:04 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Hallmarq
[March 27, 2024, 09:09:04 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vaccine/Antibody updates  (Read 356894 times)

4everwarriors

• All American
Re: Vaccine/Antibody updates
« Reply #850 on: December 19, 2020, 10:54:06 AM »
Can't get the vaccine quick enough, being 10 inches from people's grills and such all day, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #851 on: December 19, 2020, 11:42:32 AM »
Can't get the vaccine quick enough, being 10 inches from people's grills and such all day, aina?

That's very close, get your eyes checked?

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #852 on: December 19, 2020, 11:46:59 AM »
To do well what you see, you must see well what you do, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #853 on: December 19, 2020, 08:52:23 PM »
To do well what you see, you must see well what you do, aina?

ADA/WDA says dental and support personnel will be front of the line

gotta love pfizer though-they have a drug(that little blue vitamin) that "raises" something from the dead and now, hopefully one that can save one from death
don't...don't don't don't don't

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #854 on: December 20, 2020, 06:17:03 PM »
so AOC gets vaccine before many other "more essential" people??  have all the doc, nurses and other front line health care workers received it yet?  didn't think so.  she is not only NOT essential, but in an age group that is less at risk.  all she has to do is what cuomo says and no worries.  stay home, wash your hands and wear a mask...simple

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #855 on: December 20, 2020, 06:20:10 PM »
so AOC gets vaccine before many other "more essential" people??  have all the doc, nurses and other front line health care workers received it yet?  didn't think so.  she is not only NOT essential, but in an age group that is less at risk.  all she has to do is what cuomo says and no worries.  stay home, wash your hands and wear a mask...simple

You realize that all members of Congress are getting it right?  Even those who denied it was a big deal just a few months ago.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #856 on: December 20, 2020, 06:22:32 PM »

All politicians should get it after health care personnel and other essential people

Anyone know if Waukesha Memorial has gotten vaccines yet? If not, means 3 out of the top 6 with COVID+ patients in Wisconsin did not get vaccines yet.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #857 on: December 20, 2020, 06:24:45 PM »

I understand where you're coming from, but I'm in the camp that everyone in congress and the white house (incoming and outgoing) should get it because we want a functioning government - and lets face it - several in government are old enough to be "at risk".  So AOC should get it for the exact same reason everyone in congress should continue to wear a mask.

Plus, if they all are vaccinated no reason they can't be back in session working for us in 28 days! 

Now, i also want a functioning healthcare system - so yes, lines need to be drawn for our priorities, but federal government will probably receive far less than 1% of the initial 20 million doses (200k would be 1%).  If it's significantly over that - we should be scrutinizing where things are going.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 06:27:31 PM by rocky_warrior »

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #858 on: December 20, 2020, 06:26:11 PM »
You realize that all members of Congress are getting it right?  Even those who denied it was a big deal just a few months ago.

He does not realize that, no.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #859 on: December 20, 2020, 06:27:40 PM »
He does not realize that, no.

I would actually bet he does know it

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #860 on: December 20, 2020, 06:30:39 PM »
I would actually bet he does know it

Nah. People read a headline, irrationally react and make a fool of themselves, then get the information that’s easily available to everyone and go in hiding.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #861 on: December 20, 2020, 06:32:54 PM »
Nah. People read a headline, irrationally react and make a fool of themselves, then get the information that’s easily available to everyone and go in hiding.

I've read that part - but are there any congress idiots rejecting a vaccine? 
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 11:23:14 AM by rocky_warrior »

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #862 on: December 20, 2020, 07:29:40 PM »
AOC definitely needs a shot..., hey?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 07:31:17 PM by 4everwarriors »
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

tower912

• All American
« Reply #863 on: December 20, 2020, 07:42:37 PM »
That's ok, rocket, I had the exact same thought about Pence and Mrs. Pence.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #864 on: December 20, 2020, 07:49:05 PM »
Fox didn't tell him that, so how could he possibly know?

Pavlov (Fox)  has trained the dogs to slaver when the AOC bell is rung, that's as far as their "thinking" goes.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 07:56:34 PM by TSmith34 »
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #865 on: December 20, 2020, 08:24:43 PM »
Fox didn't tell him that, so how could he possibly know?

Pavlov (Fox)  has trained the dogs to slaver when the AOC bell is rung, that's as far as their "thinking" goes.

I'm all for making fun of news sources, but fox actually covered the fact that Congress is getting them:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/aoc-coronavirus-vaccine-social-media-congress-pfizer

🏀

• All American
« Reply #866 on: December 20, 2020, 08:27:44 PM »
AOC definitely needs a shot..., hey?

Didn’t think AOC was your type of gal.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #867 on: December 20, 2020, 08:45:14 PM »
I understand where you're coming from, but I'm in the camp that everyone in congress and the white house (incoming and outgoing) should get it because we want a functioning government - and lets face it - several in government are old enough to be "at risk".  So AOC should get it for the exact same reason everyone in congress should continue to wear a mask.

Plus, if they all are vaccinated no reason they can't be back in session working for us in 28 days! 

Now, i also want a functioning healthcare system - so yes, lines need to be drawn for our priorities, but federal government will probably receive far less than 1% of the initial 20 million doses (200k would be 1%).  If it's significantly over that - we should be scrutinizing where things are going.

i respect the most level headed response here-also got me to thinking.  initially there were many irresponsible responses based solely on partisan politics.  showing ones favorite pol endorsing and getting it will hopefully quell the fears of those who want to get it for themselves and their families. 

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #868 on: December 20, 2020, 09:37:26 PM »
  i respect the most level headed response here-also got me to thinking.  initially there were many irresponsible responses based solely on partisan politics.  showing ones favorite pol endorsing and getting it will hopefully quell the fears of those who want to get it for themselves and their families.

Agree, just after the essential workers who are begging for one and have been “in the face” of COVID patient since April (like me).

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #869 on: December 20, 2020, 10:41:43 PM »

So did you make your original post while knowing all of congress was receiving the vaccine?

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #870 on: December 21, 2020, 07:07:56 AM »
The good news is that there isn't a single file line so this is all seriously silly.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #871 on: December 21, 2020, 07:36:05 AM »
So let's see...
1) You don't want to own up to the fact that you had no idea what you were talking about, per usual
2) You harped on AOC, but it it was other people's partisan politics that were to blame.

If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #872 on: December 21, 2020, 09:02:37 AM »
Just..... f'ing..... stop.     Get the vaccine.     
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #873 on: December 21, 2020, 10:29:09 AM »
So let's see...
1) You don't want to own up to the fact that you had no idea what you were talking about, per usual
2) You harped on AOC, but it it was other people's partisan politics that were to blame.

rocket being rocket per usual.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #874 on: December 21, 2020, 11:08:13 AM »
Lighten up guys.

Low hanging fruit.