[Today at 04:40:13 PM]

Dallas bars tonite by BrewCity83
[Today at 04:40:04 PM]

Where is Marquette? by Dr. Blackheart
[Today at 04:38:52 PM]

10 years after “Done Deal” … It’s Happening! by The Sultan of Semantics
[Today at 03:24:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Wisconsin  (Read 310166 times)

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
Re: Wisconsin
« Reply #2725 on: April 03, 2021, 06:20:00 PM »

I got the J&J one. My careful consideration and evaluation consisted of “Which one can I get soonest? J&J? Done!”

Exactly my thought process as well. The answer for me was Pfizer...but I would have said "done!" to any of the three possible answers.

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #2726 on: April 05, 2021, 01:30:57 PM »
We are Illinois residents and my wife got the vaccine from Froedert South in Pleasant Prairie. It is open to anyone, regardless of residency. Pfizer and J&J are both available. She chose Pfizer. Just FYI. 

I got mine (Moderna) through Lake County IL.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
« Reply #2727 on: April 08, 2021, 11:13:15 AM »
My first post on the COVID page in 2021...
https://twitter.com/MKEhealth/status/1380171687191326726
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 12:24:56 PM by Mr. Nielsen »
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #2728 on: April 08, 2021, 12:14:42 PM »
My first post on the COVID page...

👏👏Just got round 2 Pfizer this morning.  Rx said vaccine supply (locally albeit) is not even close to a concern anymore.  Said if anyone in our area of SE wisconsin needs a shot they should be able to get it same day, great news all around!

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #2729 on: April 08, 2021, 12:16:37 PM »
My first post on the COVID page...

You claimed on Holyland that you never posted on the Covid board and I came off like the A$$ when everyone believed you and I decided not to engage further. it's only your first post on the Covid page if you don't count:

New CDC Study Finds Majority of Those Infected with COVID-19 ‘Always’ Wore Masks
https://californiaglobe.com/section-2/new-cdc-study-finds-majority-of-those-infected-with-covid-19-always-wore-masks/

The study found 74.2% reported wearing masks “always” while 14.5% wore masks “often,” or 85% ;) almost always woremasks.

My mistake, I don't read what people write on here. Just sniff on the lies.

Zero students ended up not to test positive.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/liberty-university-wrongly-declared-a-virus-disaster-now-the-model-to-follow-falwell

Paint brushes are out thick by many posters, hey.

Disappointing. Yet, not surprising.

ain't no fun, if the homies can't have none

The economic can also lead to other health catastrophic events. Crime. Suicide. Depression for starters. Again, no easy choice in the future.

::) Thanks for your thoughts.

Maybe. It might be also catastrophic if we don't. There is no good decision here.
Maigh Eo for Sam

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #2730 on: April 08, 2021, 12:23:25 PM »
Ya, look at the dates. They are mostly all from 13 months ago. LOL.  ;)
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #2731 on: April 08, 2021, 12:25:34 PM »
Ya, look at the dates. They are from 13 months ago. LOL.  ;)

I guess I've never been to a sporting event then because I haven't been in the past year. You either lied to make me look the a$$ hole when I was right or forgot and honestly thought you never posted but either way it was worth calling you out on it.
Maigh Eo for Sam

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #2732 on: April 08, 2021, 12:27:39 PM »
You quoted something I did or did not say on another board. So, just move on. No big deal.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 12:31:19 PM by Mr. Nielsen »
-Bill Walton

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #2733 on: April 08, 2021, 12:37:08 PM »
You quoted something I did or did not say on another board. So, just move on. No big deal.

You edited your initial post to add "in 2021" after Galway called you out.  Just admit you were wrong.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #2734 on: April 08, 2021, 12:45:07 PM »

You mean 100% did say. Again you're either trying to lie to make me look like the A$$ or honestly forgot. Either way you're wrong. Wrong today claiming it was your first post and wrong then when everyone flipped out on me for attacking the poster who posts game schedules. Clearly visible above are the two posts I was referencing in my holyland post to you.

Quote from: MUBoxer
Quote from: MUPanther
Quote from: MullinMayhem
Really poor choices of words obviously. Unfortunately for him, that means there is a huge mob that wants his head on a pike. Such is life in 2021. Not allowed to make mistakes. Unreal world out there. This really is an awful time to be born into...95% of this is fake outrage so as to virtue-signal so don't fall for it. That's the "cool" thing now. If you just survive the week or two of bad press, you will be ok. He did the right thing in apologizing and owned up to it. Enough with this cancel culture madness. So sick of it. It's literally nauseating. So many fragile people out there.

Keep ranting I've almost got right wing talking points bingo from your post!

No, that is you taking it as that.

Yes

Edit: Nevermind. It's not worth arguing with you. Some of the insane things you've posted on Scoop over time make that clear enough.

That is interesting choice of words of "insane" and me on scoop, since most if not all my post on Scoop are schedule related.

Covid board, please correct me if I'm wrong but you have posted a study used by anti maskers to show that we shouldn't have to wear them despite those in the study already engaging in particularly risky behavior.

Also have advocated for not shutting down at all on the protect our "mental health" grounds. Ignoring the deadly contagious disease that was steam rolling us.

You're not exactly some of the other posters but you've had some takes on a pandemic that's killed more than any war that I wouldn't call sane.

Nope. That is not me. You have the wrong poster!! I don't even read the COVID board on Scoop since last Spring. I stay away from the cancer.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 12:51:43 PM by Galway Eagle »
Maigh Eo for Sam

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #2735 on: April 08, 2021, 01:08:14 PM »
So, linking a study from last year about mask wearing, is myself saying we should not wear them?

Also a statement on mental health, is myself saying we shouldn't have the shutdown from 13 months ago?

If those are the insane things as you said, then I sure the hell forgot.  ;D
-Bill Walton

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #2736 on: April 08, 2021, 01:53:16 PM »

"Did or did not"..."just move on"...

Lol

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #2737 on: April 08, 2021, 07:37:05 PM »
Children. Stop fighting on the playground and drink your milk.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #2738 on: April 08, 2021, 07:42:25 PM »
^^^^^^^^ what dis guy said.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #2739 on: April 08, 2021, 08:17:53 PM »
Whoa, whoa, stay in your lane!

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #2740 on: April 08, 2021, 10:01:11 PM »

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #2741 on: April 08, 2021, 10:09:46 PM »

Quoted to make the image bigger for our older readers

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #2743 on: April 10, 2021, 07:51:31 AM »
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wisn.com/amp/article/some-milwaukee-neighborhoods-among-countys-least-vaccinated-zip-codes/36081151

Wow.  I went to Marquette with someone quoted in that article.  Very interesting how the hesitancy cuts across many different demographic groups.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Warriors4ever

• All American
« Reply #2744 on: April 10, 2021, 08:40:06 AM »
I don’t know what you can do about someone who thinks, more than a year after this started, that if she takes vitamins all will be well....

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #2745 on: April 10, 2021, 09:14:54 AM »
I don’t know what you can do about someone who thinks, more than a year after this started, that if she takes vitamins all will be well....

Throw their phone in Lake Michigan, for starters.

jsglow

• All American
« Reply #2746 on: April 10, 2021, 10:23:43 AM »
That's really discouraging.  Unfortunately too many of those folks are going to get sick.  I hope they all recover and overall hesitancy doesn't lead to variants we can handle.

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #2747 on: April 10, 2021, 03:50:18 PM »
Dunning Kruger is alive and well. And always will be

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #2748 on: April 11, 2021, 07:48:09 AM »
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/solutions/2021/04/07/james-causey-got-vaccinated-covid-19-but-his-wife-hesitant-milwaukee/7061378002/

Another story blaming vaccine hesitation on the idea it was rushed through the process and may not be safe.  Pretty familiar talking point that was being thrown around throughout 2020 by one particular side of the political spectrum seems to have really taken hold in about 15% of population.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #2749 on: April 11, 2021, 08:43:38 AM »
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/solutions/2021/04/07/james-causey-got-vaccinated-covid-19-but-his-wife-hesitant-milwaukee/7061378002/

Another story blaming vaccine hesitation on the idea it was rushed through the process and may not be safe.  Pretty familiar talking point that was being thrown around throughout 2020 by one particular side of the political spectrum seems to have really taken hold in about 15% of population.

Sorry, but what side of the political spectrum are we talking about here?