[November 18, 2019, 10:08:55 PM]

Pivot (al) Moments by Lennys Tap
[November 18, 2019, 10:01:42 PM]

Black Unis Tomorrow?!?! by MUEng92
[November 18, 2019, 08:22:38 PM]

Offense by 4everwarriors
[November 18, 2019, 08:03:07 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: Robert Morris

Marquette
Marquette vs

Robert Morris

Date/Time: Nov 23, 2019 - 1:00pm
TV: FS2
Schedule for 2019-20
Wisconsin

Author Topic: Goodbye McCormick Hall......New "hotel"/dorm ideas....  (Read 12202 times)

duanewade

• Starter
Re: Goodbye McCormick Hall......New "hotel"/dorm ideas....
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2019, 06:15:37 PM »
As McCormick Hall falls Marq Magazine continues to highlight the benefits of this $50,000/yr "education" that includes Soledad O'Brien being part of a panel on inclusivity, Marquette's new police chief as a ceiling breaker, and a female 2013 MU educated reporter who exposes hunger, poverty and inequities in general (yep so much hunger in America where my Irish friend once told me that even the poor people in America are fat). 

Meanwhile Marquette takes all the loot they steal from students and alumni alike to build a state of the art
"Human Performance Research Center"????????  So much for Wisconsin being a state of beer, cheese curds and 8 month winters as it's now apparently a mecca for world class fitness!  Now if only MU can find any sufficient revenue streams to keep this center from becoming a money drain so the university won't have to raise tuition to $75,000/yr to pay for the losses.  I can't believe no PE money wanted to jump in and co-invest to such a well thought out business plan?  ::) :'( 

As someone who has dated women of all races and who had a hot date with a gorgeous black woman this past Saturday (she told me the security guard kept hitting on her every time I went to the bathroom, yep she was hot!) I can give way more insight on inclusivity and common sense to the students than some fake celebrity like Soledad O'Brien.  However Marquette will only call me if I charge $40,000 per each guest appearance as they love wasting money so they can in turn overcharge the students for their "education"!  :(
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 07:19:04 PM by duanewade »

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2019, 06:23:12 PM »
As McCormick Hall falls Marq Magazine continues to highlight the benefits of this $50,000/yr "education" that includes Soledad O'Brien being part of a panel on inclusivity, Marquette's new police chief as a ceiling breaker, and a female 2013 MU educated reporter who exposes hunger, poverty and inequities in general (yep so much hunger in America where my Irish friend once told me that even the poor people in America are fat). 

Meanwhile Marquette takes all the loot they steal from students and alumni alike to build a state of the art
"Human Performance Research Center"????????  So much for Wisconsin being a state of beer, cheese curds  and 8 month winters as it's now apparently a mecca for world class fitness!  Now if only MU can find any sufficient revenue streams to keep this center from becoming a money drain so the university won't have to raise tuition to $75,000/yr to pay for the losses.  I can't believe no PE money wanted to jump in and co-invest to such a well thought out business plan?  ::) :'( 

As someone who has dated women of all races and who had a hot date with a gorgeous black woman this past Saturday (she told me the security guard kept hitting on her every time I went to the bathroom, yep she was hot!) I can give way more insight on inclusivity and common sense to the students than some fake celebrity like Soledad O'Brien.  However Marquette will only call me if I charge $40,000 per each guest appearance as they love wasting money so they can in turn overcharge the students for their "education"!  :(

I don't know how old your irish friend is but nobodys been hungry there since the early 90s. Also fat is actually relative to diet and lack of activity it has nothing to do with how wealthy or poor you are. Unless you're trying to draw a correlation to food deserts and lack of nutritional education in poor areas which given your posts of late I'd be shocked if you had the sense to do.
“More the knowledge, lesser the ego. Lesser the knowledge, more the ego.” Albert Einstein a note for some posters

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2019, 08:29:04 PM »

that's one way to unclog the pipes of all those flushed 'finger cots" eyn'er?  i'd stay clear of bradford beach for a few weeks
i'll take ape tit for $200 alex

marqfan22

• Starter
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2019, 08:45:18 PM »

Recovery of building items for recycling. It's much cheaper and easier to dismantle this way rather than blow it up and sort through the rubble.

Thanks for the explanation

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2019, 08:54:21 PM »

"Human Performance Research Center"????????  So much for Wisconsin being a state of beer, cheese curds and 8 month winters as it's now apparently a mecca for world class fitness!  Now if only MU can find any sufficient revenue streams to keep this center from becoming a money drain so the university won't have to raise tuition to $75,000/yr to pay for the losses.  I can't believe no PE money wanted to jump in and co-invest to such a well thought out business plan?  ::) :'( 

Well written. You should send to Lovell.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2019, 08:54:39 PM »

So you had to explicitly state the race of the woman you dated. Very inclusive of you.
You might want to go visit some poor rural parts of the US, might change your mind, or maybe not since you seem more fixated on self adulation. Related to Herman Cain / 9-9-9?

Cheeks

• All American
  • Al said tough to win title. I believe Al
« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2019, 02:50:59 PM »
McCormick no longer
Idaho, birthplace of Television.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2019, 02:59:16 PM »
Have some patience, FFS.

Shooter McGavin

• Starter
  • MU92
« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2019, 05:39:31 PM »
Great spot for a new Rec Center.😉

79Warrior

• All American
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2019, 06:35:40 PM »

True end of an era

Fluffy Blue Monster

• All American
  • When I'm in Holland I eat the pannenkoeken
« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2019, 06:40:50 PM »
Good riddance
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.”  -Clarence Darrow

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Billy is Cheeks, Cheeks is Billy
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2019, 07:08:08 PM »

For sure, but hasn’t the plan changed and something else is going there instead?
What, you still throwing up bricks? What is this, a Masons convention? Clank, clank! I need, like, a welding torch to play in this league! I got an idea, let's just stop right now and gather up all these bricks and let's build a shelter for the homeless so maybe your mother will have a place to stay

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2019, 08:37:22 PM »
For sure, but hasn’t the plan changed and something else is going there instead?

The Arby's Mega-Experience Store breaks ground on Monday. 

Fluffy Blue Monster

• All American
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2019, 08:39:56 PM »
The Arby's Mega-Experience Store breaks ground on Monday. 

Featuring "Is it Horsey Sauce or..."
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.”  -Clarence Darrow

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2019, 10:40:08 PM »
Looks weird not being there.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2019, 10:48:19 PM »
Its like seeing a long lost friend that lost an arm.

RIP McCormick

God Bless America
Unless Sultan says differently that is, then we’d obviously have to go with that....

--Lighthouse 84, 9/16/18

Cheeks

• All American
  • Al said tough to win title. I believe Al
« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2019, 10:56:59 PM »
Its like seeing a long lost friend that lost an arm.

RIP McCormick

God Bless America

Major dittos to this
Idaho, birthplace of Television.

war1980rior

• Starter
« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2019, 11:54:04 PM »
Major dittos to this

All the way fm N. FL today, on my way to the Packer game and saw it today.  Been a long time since the last time and to be honest, sad to see it go! 

I remember the shredded phone books tossed out the lounge windows the night MU won in 1977 like yesterday.  What a great night!

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2019, 08:06:34 AM »
All the way fm N. FL today, on my way to the Packer game and saw it today.  Been a long time since the last time and to be honest, sad to see it go! 

I remember the shredded phone books tossed out the lounge windows the night MU won in 1977 like yesterday.  What a great night!

Great story...you might want to explain what a phone book is.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2019, 08:43:44 AM »

It's complicated...
Have some patience, FFS.

TinyTimsLittleBrother

• Starter
« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2019, 08:59:29 AM »
It's complicated...

Not that complicated. They don’t have the money. Fundraising has not matched Lovell’s ambitions. He’s run all sorts of people out after labeling them as bad apples, but the replacements are struggling as well. Board needs to ask more questions.

PTM

• All American
  • I feel the master, I feel him.
« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2019, 09:04:28 AM »

Not that complicated. They don’t have the money. Fundraising has not matched Lovell’s ambitions. He’s run all sorts of people out after labeling them as bad apples, but the replacements are struggling as well. Board needs to ask more questions.

I don't think there's many people that thought the master plan was really sustainable in the first place.
New TallTitan bold prediction: Sacar Anim will play in more NBA games than Markus Howard.

TallTitan's bold prediction of Davante Gardner being drafted in 2014.

http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=27259.msg310060;topicseen#new

TinyTimsLittleBrother

• Starter
« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2019, 09:10:17 AM »
I don't think there's many people that thought the master plan was really sustainable in the first place.

“Not really sustainable in the first place” is the entire motto of the Lovell tenure. Budget, fundraising, enrollment, etc. Ambitions way exceed capabilities.

Probably why Wojo has a long leash. At least that part of the enterprise is functioning somewhat well.

Fluffy Blue Monster

• All American
« Reply #98 on: October 20, 2019, 09:23:06 AM »
“Not really sustainable in the first place” is the entire motto of the Lovell tenure. Budget, fundraising, enrollment, etc. Ambitions way exceed capabilities.

Probably why Wojo has a long leash. At least that part of the enterprise is functioning somewhat well.

This is a little harsh.

PTM

• All American
  • I feel the master, I feel him.
« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2019, 09:26:18 AM »

Regardless, campus will be better without McCormick still attending.
New TallTitan bold prediction: Sacar Anim will play in more NBA games than Markus Howard.

TallTitan's bold prediction of Davante Gardner being drafted in 2014.

http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=27259.msg310060;topicseen#new