collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vaccine/Antibody updates  (Read 384430 times)

4everwarriors

• All American
Re: Vaccine/Antibody updates
« Reply #2825 on: June 07, 2021, 06:36:22 PM »
The President (nose picker in chief in this funny picture) says there will be one.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/fourth-stimulus-check-white-house-163100028.html

Anyone ever tell da dude dat ya pick yo nose from da inside out, knot outside inn, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #2826 on: June 07, 2021, 07:35:57 PM »
The President (nose picker in chief in this funny picture) says there will be one.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/fourth-stimulus-check-white-house-163100028.html

I'll believe it when I see it.

Much like any of bidens other proposals.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #2827 on: June 08, 2021, 03:29:45 PM »

But how are private businesses to verify vaccine status? What are the possible choice for how to go about that right now?

Show your vaccination card and your ID.
Have some patience, FFS.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #2828 on: June 08, 2021, 04:55:33 PM »
Show your vaccination card and your ID.

Yep. The same folks who say ID should be mandatory for voting "because everybody has an ID, and you need ID for everything," should have absolutely no problem with this.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #2829 on: June 08, 2021, 06:08:51 PM »
Yep. The same folks who say ID should be mandatory for voting "because everybody has an ID, and you need ID for everything," should have absolutely no problem with this.

They don't have to like it.
Have some patience, FFS.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #2830 on: June 08, 2021, 08:24:52 PM »

apples and crotch-less panties.  let's get the voting thing right first.  make sure those who vote have a pulse, vote once and are citizens.  now 'bout those panties ;D
don't...don't don't don't don't

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #2832 on: June 08, 2021, 09:01:01 PM »
https://www.news-medical.net/amp/news/20210608/No-point-vaccinating-those-whoe28099ve-had-COVID-19-Findings-of-Cleveland-Clinic-study.aspx?__twitter_impression=true

From the article you cite:  that COVID-19 vaccines should be prioritized to individuals without prior infection.

I wasn’t aware that there was long waiting lists for vaccines. Certainly not here, but perhaps in your world.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #2833 on: June 08, 2021, 09:22:38 PM »
From the article you cite:  that COVID-19 vaccines should be prioritized to individuals without prior infection.

I wasn’t aware that there was long waiting lists for vaccines. Certainly not here, but perhaps in your world.

Never suggested that.  Just saying there’s millions of people who unnecessarily went through the vaccination process.  In an effort to learn as much as we can about a novel virus I posted it simply in the spirit of #keepsciencing.

Also remember a few posters on here who said they had pretty rough reactions to the vaccine and they thought it might have been from the fact they naturally already had been infected.  Too bad they had to go through the unnecessary discomfort.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #2834 on: June 08, 2021, 10:33:06 PM »
apples and crotch-less panties.  let's get the voting thing right first.  make sure those who vote have a pulse, vote once and are citizens.  now 'bout those panties ;D

There has been scant evidence of pulse-less, multiple-voting, non-citizens in the most recent election cycle.

Indeed, the last U.S. election in which widespread fraud was proven was the 2018 election for the U.S. House seat in North Carolina's 9th District. A Republican operative cheated like hell on behalf of the party's candidate, the result got thrown out (over the objections of your hero, who was wrong again), and a new election had to be held.

The results of the 2020 presidential election were subject to dozens of recounts and contested in dozens upon dozens of courts. The recounts, many done by Republicans, confirmed the results. Numerous judges appointed by your hero, including 3 Supreme Court justices, saw no evidence of pulse-less, multiple-voting, non-citizens. Neither did his lapdog of an attorney general, who two years earlier had lied on your hero's behalf about the Mueller Report. A 5-person election panel in Arizona, which includes 4 Republicans, has called the "audit" going on there a sham.

But your loser of a hero is desperate to prove he did not lose, so he lies over and over and over again. And his cultists just parrot everything he says.

It's all enough to make ya just wanna hang Mike Pence, nu?

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #2835 on: June 09, 2021, 06:07:49 AM »
And..... Locked

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #2836 on: June 09, 2021, 08:00:07 AM »
There has been scant evidence of pulse-less, multiple-voting, non-citizens in the most recent election cycle.

Indeed, the last U.S. election in which widespread fraud was proven was the 2018 election for the U.S. House seat in North Carolina's 9th District. A Republican operative cheated like hell on behalf of the party's candidate, the result got thrown out (over the objections of your hero, who was wrong again), and a new election had to be held.

The results of the 2020 presidential election were subject to dozens of recounts and contested in dozens upon dozens of courts. The recounts, many done by Republicans, confirmed the results. Numerous judges appointed by your hero, including 3 Supreme Court justices, saw no evidence of pulse-less, multiple-voting, non-citizens. Neither did his lapdog of an attorney general, who two years earlier had lied on your hero's behalf about the Mueller Report. A 5-person election panel in Arizona, which includes 4 Republicans, has called the "audit" going on there a sham.

But your loser of a hero is desperate to prove he did not lose, so he lies over and over and over again. And his cultists just parrot everything he says.

It's all enough to make ya just wanna hang Mike Pence, nu?

The mods ran a poll about shutting down the Covid board because of politics.  Don't ruin it for everyone because you can't help yourself.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

MU82

• All American
« Reply #2837 on: June 10, 2021, 07:23:23 AM »
Sigh ...

Panthers quarterback Sam Darnold shared Wednesday that he is among the players who have not yet been vaccinated.

“I still gotta think about all those certain things that go into it,” Darnold said. “Again, it’s everyone’s choice whether they want to get vaccinated or not. So, that’s really all I got on it. I don’t want to go too into detail.

“ ... I’m just staying by myself right now. I don’t have a family or anything like that ... I’m gonna evaluate that on my own and make the best decision that I feel like, again, is the best for myself.”

Players that are inoculated only have to get tested for COVID-19 once a week, no longer have to wear masks inside the facility, do not have to quarantine for contact-tracing and will not have any restrictions related to travel.

Those who are not vaccinated still have to test daily, wear masks at the facility, be subject to physical distancing, quarantine after possibly exposure and will have travel restrictions, including not being able to see family and friends on the road.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #2838 on: June 10, 2021, 09:26:39 AM »
14 YOS got his 'Fauci Ouchie Dos' yesterday.    Body aches, slept 13 hours.    Tylenol and hydrating today. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #2839 on: June 10, 2021, 09:56:01 AM »
Anyone see the report (from FDA I believe) that was released this morning warning of higher then expected incidents of myocarditis in teen wagers who got the vaccine?

I believe that was the condition that a lot of conferences used to delay/shutdown their seasons last year.  Will they do the same this year?

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #2840 on: June 10, 2021, 10:29:22 AM »
14 YOS got his 'Fauci Ouchie Dos' yesterday.    Body aches, slept 13 hours.    Tylenol and hydrating today.

Both of our teen boys got them on Tues.  Felt like crap yesterday, but nothing as bad as mom and dad had in terms of side effects.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #2841 on: June 10, 2021, 10:33:40 AM »
Sigh ...

Panthers quarterback Sam Darnold shared Wednesday that he is among the players who have not yet been vaccinated.

“I still gotta think about all those certain things that go into it,” Darnold said. “Again, it’s everyone’s choice whether they want to get vaccinated or not. So, that’s really all I got on it. I don’t want to go too into detail.

“ ... I’m just staying by myself right now. I don’t have a family or anything like that ... I’m gonna evaluate that on my own and make the best decision that I feel like, again, is the best for myself.”

Players that are inoculated only have to get tested for COVID-19 once a week, no longer have to wear masks inside the facility, do not have to quarantine for contact-tracing and will not have any restrictions related to travel.

Those who are not vaccinated still have to test daily, wear masks at the facility, be subject to physical distancing, quarantine after possibly exposure and will have travel restrictions, including not being able to see family and friends on the road.

Being a good teammate is always about being selfish.  ::)

No different than selfish guys like Sogard and Arrieta on the Cubs. The whole team has to follow stricter protocols because of a few nuts. Teammates need to start ostracizing these guys.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #2842 on: June 10, 2021, 11:19:53 AM »

No different than selfish guys like Sogard and Arrieta on the Cubs. The whole team has to follow stricter protocols because of a few nuts. Teammates need to start ostracizing these guys.

As a Panthers fan, it certainly makes me question our new QB's judgment, decision-making ability and leadership.

When I sent the link to my wife (an RN, and also a Panthers fan), here was her exact response: Perfect. An idiot at the helm.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #2843 on: June 10, 2021, 05:02:47 PM »
Curious about the above reports of Scoop kids with side-effects.  Did a parent (or both) have side effects?    Wondering if it "runs in the family."

.. Our fam, no one got side effects.

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #2844 on: June 10, 2021, 10:44:45 PM »

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #2845 on: June 10, 2021, 11:41:40 PM »
Curious about the above reports of Scoop kids with side-effects.  Did a parent (or both) have side effects?    Wondering if it "runs in the family."

The old lady and I both got hit harder than the kids.

Both boys and my wife had armpit pain.  I didn't.   Only major difference.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #2846 on: June 11, 2021, 05:50:07 AM »

My wife was wiped out for a weekend.   I have no idea if I had a reaction to the second shot.   14 YOS had one achy, lethargic day.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #2847 on: June 11, 2021, 09:00:26 AM »
My wife was wiped out for a weekend.   I have no idea if I had a reaction to the second shot.   14 YOS had one achy, lethargic day.

One kid has a bad few hours, the other nothing.
I had one tired day, wife similar.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #2848 on: June 11, 2021, 09:07:06 AM »
I’ve been told I have a magnetic personality. But maybe it was just the vaccine.

Dr. Tenpenny is claiming there is metal in the vaccine that causes forks to stick to your forehead. She saw videos of it on the internet, you see.

Also promoting the 5G cell phone network vaccine theory.

https://twitter.com/Tylerjoelb/status/1402288748575002632?s=20

And proof!

https://twitter.com/Tylerjoelb/status/1402650496104534016?s=20

« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 09:09:09 AM by pbiflyer »

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #2849 on: June 11, 2021, 09:08:32 AM »
I’ve been told I have a magnetic personality. But maybe it was just the vaccine.

https://twitter.com/Tylerjoelb/status/1402288748575002632?s=20

Untrue on both counts  ;D
Have some patience, FFS.