collapse

* Recent Posts

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 12:00:10 AM]

So....What are we ranked on Monday - 11/1/2024? by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[April 28, 2024, 11:58:04 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by MU82
[April 28, 2024, 09:55:19 PM]

Banquet by Skatastrophy
[April 28, 2024, 06:50:03 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Juan Anderson's Mixtape
[April 28, 2024, 06:37:34 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[April 28, 2024, 06:32:11 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[April 28, 2024, 01:23:01 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Marquette Crime Reports  (Read 49925 times)

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
Re: Marquette Crime Reports
« Reply #600 on: February 17, 2023, 10:48:56 AM »
Damn Milwaukee! And "cities" (as roqqet would say) where "those" people hangout.

The Two-Decade Red State Murder Problem
https://www.thirdway.org/report/the-two-decade-red-state-murder-problem

"The murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Donald Trump has exceeded the murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Joe Biden in every year from 2000 to 2020.

Altogether, the per capita Red State murder rate was 23% higher than the Blue State murder rate when all 21 years were combined."

Do red states report higher rates of violent crime than blue states?
https://gigafact.org/fact-briefs/do-red-states-rank-higher-in-violent-crime-rates-than-blue-states

"According to 2019 FBI data, seven out of ten states with the highest per-capita rates of violent crime voted Republican in the 2020 election. In contrast, seven out of ten states with the lowest rates voted Democrat."

I guess your heroic voting is contributing to this.

🐷🐷

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #601 on: February 17, 2023, 10:52:54 AM »
And Piggy Ziggy cried wee wee wee
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

21Jumpstreet

• All American
« Reply #602 on: February 17, 2023, 10:55:50 AM »
The only response here is glad you’re okay SoJ, and glad nothing happened to your child. Thank you for the info, it’s always good to know your surroundings.

The rest is disappointing bs at best, and selfish cruelty at worst.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #603 on: February 17, 2023, 12:14:53 PM »
And Piggy Ziggy cried wee wee wee

Sorry Dos Pig(gy), you are the only swine here.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #604 on: February 17, 2023, 12:17:21 PM »
Sorry Dos Pig(gy), you are the only swine here.
wee, wee, wee
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Spirit Of James

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #605 on: February 17, 2023, 01:09:53 PM »
The only response here is glad you’re okay SoJ, and glad nothing happened to your child. Thank you for the info, it’s always good to know your surroundings.

The rest is disappointing bs at best, and selfish cruelty at worst.

All good buddy, thank you.  Didn't mean to start a war.  Was just hoping someone might have witnessed it, and might be able to provide additional info that I can pass along to the PD.  Don't want anyone else to have to experience this, that's for sure.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #606 on: February 17, 2023, 01:12:29 PM »

All good buddy, thank you.  Didn't mean to start a war.  Was just hoping someone might have witnessed it, and might be able to provide additional info that I can pass along to the PD.  Don't want anyone else to have to experience this, that's for sure.

Glad you’re safe and sorry this happened to you. 
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Lighthouse 84

• All American
« Reply #607 on: February 17, 2023, 01:14:59 PM »
I'm sorry that happened to you and your son, Spirit.  I'm glad you both came out of it unharmed. 

On the lighter side, and there obviously would be no lighter side if it turned out differently, always heed the advice of Chris Rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hJxWr1TKK8
HILLTOP SENIOR SURVEY from 1984 Yearbook: 
Favorite Drinking Establishment:

1. The Avalanche.              7. Major Goolsby's.
2. The Gym.                      8. Park Avenue.
3. The Ardmore.                 9. Mugrack.
4. O'Donohues.                 10. Lighthouse.
5. O'Pagets.
6. Hagerty's.

Spirit Of James

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #608 on: February 17, 2023, 03:00:07 PM »
Glad you’re safe and sorry this happened to you.

Thanks Rico!

I'm sorry that happened to you and your son, Spirit.  I'm glad you both came out of it unharmed. 

On the lighter side, and there obviously would be no lighter side if it turned out differently, always heed the advice of Chris Rock.

Ahhhh yes, I remember this one.  Friggin' hysterical...and true!

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #609 on: February 17, 2023, 03:53:06 PM »

I actually beat Chris Rock to this observation several years earlier - in 1985 after I got lost driving late at night on Martin Luther King Drive near University of Chicago.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 03:54:52 PM by warriorchick »
Have some patience, FFS.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #610 on: February 17, 2023, 05:35:37 PM »
Damn Milwaukee! And "cities" (as roqqet would say) where "those" people hangout.

The Two-Decade Red State Murder Problem
https://www.thirdway.org/report/the-two-decade-red-state-murder-problem

"The murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Donald Trump has exceeded the murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Joe Biden in every year from 2000 to 2020.

Altogether, the per capita Red State murder rate was 23% higher than the Blue State murder rate when all 21 years were combined."

Do red states report higher rates of violent crime than blue states?
https://gigafact.org/fact-briefs/do-red-states-rank-higher-in-violent-crime-rates-than-blue-states

"According to 2019 FBI data, seven out of ten states with the highest per-capita rates of violent crime voted Republican in the 2020 election. In contrast, seven out of ten states with the lowest rates voted Democrat."

I guess your heroic voting is contributing to this.

nice try smith, but as most reasonable people know your three way (whoever they are??) reference is so far off it's hardly a challenge to rebut.  if you guys want to tout a civilized society given some of the people running the show, gascon(los angeles), krasner(philly), fox(chicago), gardner(st louis), chisholm(milwaukee) etc etc and now illinois signed into law something called the "safe t act?? is anything but safe

" Cordero: Heritage recently released a new report, a rebuttal to the Third Way's report that shows that Democrat policies in Democrat led cities and counties are responsible for rising crime rates in these red states. In fact, in the 30 American cities with the highest murder rates, 27 have Democratic mayors."

you can read (i think) the whole conversation here-

https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-justice/heritage-explains/the-blue-city-murder-problem

if you don't think the defund the police, no bail crap isn't having an affect on crime...??  and those are definitely not policies  endorsed by red state officials.  crime doesn't typically go state by state as much as it goes city by city or county by county.  texas for example is a red state, but most of the larger municipalities are run by lefties such as yourself.  austin, texas for example is a chit show of crime.  it sure in the hell ain't run by red state people
don't...don't don't don't don't

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #611 on: February 17, 2023, 07:32:10 PM »
   nice try smith, but as most reasonable people know your three way (whoever they are??) reference is so far off it's hardly a challenge to rebut.  if you guys want to tout a civilized society given some of the people running the show, gascon(los angeles), krasner(philly), fox(chicago), gardner(st louis), chisholm(milwaukee) etc etc and now illinois signed into law something called the "safe t act?? is anything but safe

" Cordero: Heritage recently released a new report, a rebuttal to the Third Way's report that shows that Democrat policies in Democrat led cities and counties are responsible for rising crime rates in these red states. In fact, in the 30 American cities with the highest murder rates, 27 have Democratic mayors."

you can read (i think) the whole conversation here-

https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-justice/heritage-explains/the-blue-city-murder-problem

if you don't think the defund the police, no bail crap isn't having an affect on crime...??  and those are definitely not policies  endorsed by red state officials.  crime doesn't typically go state by state as much as it goes city by city or county by county.  texas for example is a red state, but most of the larger municipalities are run by lefties such as yourself.  austin, texas for example is a chit show of crime.  it sure in the hell ain't run by red state people

God you are dumb.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #612 on: February 17, 2023, 07:41:31 PM »
My son and I fortunately came away unscathed from an attempted carjacking yesterday near Fiserv before the game.  I left the car to feed the meter (taking the key fob with me), and he jumped in the driver's seat.  I heard the door slam, and within seconds, I was opening the passenger door to confront him.  He tried taking a couple swings at me to back me off, while I was yelling that there was a 5-year old in the backseat.  He literally stopped what he was doing (which was trying to figure out how to start the car and put it in drive), turned around to look at my son, then jumped out into the getaway car that was waiting right next to my vehicle.  This happened on MLK between Juneau and Highland, just south of Carson's and just north of Third Street Tavern around 4:45pm.  I don't have much info to give the police other than the car they used was a black SUV.  I know it's a long shot, but this is a very busy area with foot and street traffic.  If anyone happened to see this and could provide any further info, please let me know.  Thanks MU fam!
The fact this happened in broad daylight , in a busy area is outrageous. Thank God, You and Your son escaped unharmed. 

Hopefully you gave a good description of these individuals to the police.

As more of these crimes happens, it becomes harder and harder to turn the city around. Before you know it Milwaukee will become another St. Louis or Detroit. 
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

JTJ3

• Team Captain
« Reply #613 on: February 17, 2023, 07:56:58 PM »
My son and I fortunately came away unscathed from an attempted carjacking yesterday near Fiserv before the game.  I left the car to feed the meter (taking the key fob with me), and he jumped in the driver's seat.  I heard the door slam, and within seconds, I was opening the passenger door to confront him.  He tried taking a couple swings at me to back me off, while I was yelling that there was a 5-year old in the backseat.  He literally stopped what he was doing (which was trying to figure out how to start the car and put it in drive), turned around to look at my son, then jumped out into the getaway car that was waiting right next to my vehicle.  This happened on MLK between Juneau and Highland, just south of Carson's and just north of Third Street Tavern around 4:45pm.  I don't have much info to give the police other than the car they used was a black SUV.  I know it's a long shot, but this is a very busy area with foot and street traffic.  If anyone happened to see this and could provide any further info, please let me know.  Thanks MU fam!

Glad to hear you and your son are ok!

After the game on Wednesday I returned to my truck with a window smashed and someone had clearly rummaged through my glove compartment, my guess is they were searching for money or a concealed carry.  Thankfully nothing was taken but having to get a window replaced sure is annoying, along with the eerie feeling of someone invading your property.

Parked in the lot across from Bombers too, wild how this is happening in such populated areas now.  About 10 other cars in the same lot were broken into as well.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 08:02:02 PM by JTJ3 »

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #614 on: February 17, 2023, 09:54:17 PM »

MU82

• All American
« Reply #615 on: February 17, 2023, 10:29:18 PM »
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #616 on: February 18, 2023, 05:50:15 AM »
God you are dumb.

i know you don't care man but when you dis me as such, you just dis'd quite a few others here as well.  no surprise coming from a indoctrinated lifer in admin.  not as smart as you think you are, but again, color me shocked.  your middle name must start with an "N" and no, it isn't the racist term
don't...don't don't don't don't

Lighthouse 84

• All American
« Reply #617 on: February 18, 2023, 07:16:41 AM »
HILLTOP SENIOR SURVEY from 1984 Yearbook: 
Favorite Drinking Establishment:

1. The Avalanche.              7. Major Goolsby's.
2. The Gym.                      8. Park Avenue.
3. The Ardmore.                 9. Mugrack.
4. O'Donohues.                 10. Lighthouse.
5. O'Pagets.
6. Hagerty's.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #618 on: February 18, 2023, 07:56:48 AM »
And this is posted on the Marquette Crime Reports because……..

Correlates to the roQQet-TSmith discussion. Also goes to the dentists' hair-on-fire belief that crime only happens near the Marquette campus and/or in big cities.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

GOO

• All American
« Reply #619 on: February 18, 2023, 07:59:36 AM »
Can this thread finally be shut down and not allowed to return?

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #620 on: February 18, 2023, 08:19:35 AM »
Amen

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #621 on: February 18, 2023, 10:00:20 AM »
  i know you don't care man but when you dis me as such, you just dis'd quite a few others here as well.  no surprise coming from a indoctrinated lifer in admin.  not as smart as you think you are, but again, color me shocked.  your middle name must start with an "N" and no, it isn't the racist term

L oh l
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #622 on: February 18, 2023, 10:04:41 AM »
He’s not the only one who thinks the way he does, so it can’t just be chalked up to him being an indoctrinated lifer in blah blah blah.  Do you ever go back and read the gibberish you write? 

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #623 on: February 18, 2023, 11:00:58 AM »

And end doc's very sincere and altruistic campaign to keep fellow Scoopers informed of critical issues affecting our community?

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #624 on: February 18, 2023, 12:50:00 PM »
But obsessing over the hausers and posting crime by dentists all over the country is a good use of this forum?

feedback