[Today at 09:45:23 PM]

Where is Marquette? by marqfan22
[Today at 09:29:52 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Daniel
[Today at 08:47:22 PM]

Sweet 16 presser by Goose
[Today at 07:54:34 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Marquette Crime Reports  (Read 47081 times)

dgies9156

• All American
Re: Marquette Crime Reports
« Reply #575 on: January 28, 2023, 09:08:24 PM »
I agree that Karine Jean-Pierre stinks, but she’s just carrying the mantle of the press secretaries of the last 5+ years

Ya'll aint being fair. The press secretary is only as good as the Administration wants her to be. Send her out with nothing and she says nothing.

Bring her into the inner circle, allow her to help formulate the message and guess what, you have a competent press secretary.

My guess is she's given little each day and tells even less.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #576 on: February 14, 2023, 07:41:07 AM »
Initial Incident Report

Incident type: Attempted robbery
Incident location: 1500 block of West Wells Street
Approximate time: 6:10 a.m.
Victims: One male, affiliated with Marquette
Physical injuries: None.

A male suspect approached a Marquette-affiliated male, implied a weapon and demanded property. No property was given up, and the suspect fled northbound on 17th Street on a bicycle. There were no injuries.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

MU82

• All American
« Reply #577 on: February 14, 2023, 09:10:40 AM »
Initial Incident Report

Incident type: Attempted robbery
Incident location: 1500 block of West Wells Street
Approximate time: 6:10 a.m.
Victims: One male, affiliated with Marquette
Physical injuries: None.

A male suspect approached a Marquette-affiliated male, implied a weapon and demanded property. No property was given up, and the suspect fled northbound on 17th Street on a bicycle. There were no injuries.

If only the Marquette campus were as safe as Michigan State's.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #578 on: February 14, 2023, 09:13:11 AM »
Thank you the very flippant response to a very disturbing problem, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

MU82

• All American
« Reply #579 on: February 14, 2023, 09:17:03 AM »

Thank you for monitoring your police scanner for minor crimes that happen in every neighborhood in the world, including Mequon, and for not being one of the criminal dentists in the other thread.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #580 on: February 14, 2023, 09:22:04 AM »
My pleasure...just an ordinary citizen trying my best to keep y'all aware and safe, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #581 on: February 14, 2023, 09:26:59 AM »

no chit hey...if i were a regular resident in any of the (fill in the blank) cities where this has been a much to common issue, i'd really be pissed off.  it happens at michigan state and holy hell, press conferences, people crying, etc etc when this same thing and worse probably happened last night in memphis for example, it barely makes the news anymore. 

one big set of info that needs to come out is who this evil person who committed those shootings in east lansing is, and any criminal history and how it has been handled.  hopefully we can get some transparency for a change on this as that is where a big part of the solution(s) can be found

hey doc, isn't your son a student near east lansing?  hope he's ok
don't...don't don't don't don't

MU82

• All American
« Reply #582 on: February 14, 2023, 09:29:17 AM »
My pleasure...just an ordinary citizen trying my best to keep y'all aware and safe, hey?

It's working. Your reports have helped parents realize that the only college-campus crime in the United States takes place between 11th and 18th and between Clybourn and State. That's why Marquette's enrollment is down to zero.

Also, it's let parents know that their kids need Glocks and ARs on them at all times. Because the only way everybody on campus will be safe is if they're all packin'.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #583 on: February 14, 2023, 09:34:10 AM »
It's working. Your reports have helped parents realize that the only college-campus crime in the United States takes place between 11th and 18th and between Clybourn and State. That's why Marquette's enrollment is down to zero.

Also, it's let parents know that their kids need Glocks and ARs on them at all times. Because the only way everybody on campus will be safe is if they're all packin'.

This has gotten as tired as your emperor diatribes. 

Spirit Of James

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #584 on: February 16, 2023, 12:20:10 PM »
My son and I fortunately came away unscathed from an attempted carjacking yesterday near Fiserv before the game.  I left the car to feed the meter (taking the key fob with me), and he jumped in the driver's seat.  I heard the door slam, and within seconds, I was opening the passenger door to confront him.  He tried taking a couple swings at me to back me off, while I was yelling that there was a 5-year old in the backseat.  He literally stopped what he was doing (which was trying to figure out how to start the car and put it in drive), turned around to look at my son, then jumped out into the getaway car that was waiting right next to my vehicle.  This happened on MLK between Juneau and Highland, just south of Carson's and just north of Third Street Tavern around 4:45pm.  I don't have much info to give the police other than the car they used was a black SUV.  I know it's a long shot, but this is a very busy area with foot and street traffic.  If anyone happened to see this and could provide any further info, please let me know.  Thanks MU fam!

MU82

• All American
« Reply #585 on: February 16, 2023, 06:41:15 PM »
Sorry you had to go through that, SoJ.

Good thing that was nowhere near campus at least.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #586 on: February 16, 2023, 07:08:01 PM »
U packin' for your stay in downtown MKE, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

tower912

• All American
« Reply #587 on: February 16, 2023, 07:13:26 PM »
Mine was uneventful.   I had just left Goolsby's to go to the arena during that time frame.    Pleasant stay at Hyatt Place.  Walked from there to campus during the afternoon, wandered campus.  Bought swag, carried it back downtown.

I feel bad for Spirit of James.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

swoopem

• All American
« Reply #588 on: February 16, 2023, 08:39:57 PM »
Mine was uneventful.   I had just left Goolsby's to go to the arena during that time frame.    Pleasant stay at Hyatt Place.  Walked from there to campus during the afternoon, wandered campus.  Bought swag, carried it back downtown.

I feel bad for Spirit of James.

Lunch at real chili?
Bring back FFP!!!

Spirit Of James

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #589 on: February 16, 2023, 09:17:47 PM »
Sorry you had to go through that, SoJ.

Good thing that was nowhere near campus at least.

Thank you sir. It hits hard seeing some POS trying to drive away in your car with your kid in it. It’s also an internal struggle to ignore every natural instinct that you have, not knowing what these mf’ers could be carrying in their pockets. I’ve watched enough of the news to know that we are lucky it did not end worse than it did.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #590 on: February 16, 2023, 09:30:00 PM »
U packin' for your stay in downtown MKE, hey?

Psyched to go to my first game this season. Our group is staying near the arena, and we're looking forward to a great weekend of reuniting with close Marquette friends, eating good food, enjoying a few beverages, and watching our alma mater's basketball team thrash DePaul. Thanks for your interest in my itinerary.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #591 on: February 17, 2023, 08:09:59 AM »
Shocking Spirit that not one mope Scooper here had the nutsack to respond with a serious post or condemnation of this outrageous act, which now is an epidemic in Milwaukee.
Just another day in paradise of turning a blind eye to the problems that infest our society, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #592 on: February 17, 2023, 08:16:17 AM »
Shocking Spirit that not one mope Scooper here had the nutsack to respond with a serious post or condemnation of this outrageous act, which now is an epidemic in Milwaukee.
Just another day in paradise of turning a blind eye to the problems that infest our society, hey?

What are you doing to help solve the problems that infest our society?
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

tower912

• All American
« Reply #593 on: February 17, 2023, 08:25:22 AM »
There is nothing new now infesting society.    And I said that I feel bad for SoJ.  I was a block or two away when it happened.   If I had been walking out of one of those bars instead of Goolsby's, I probably would have tried to help.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #594 on: February 17, 2023, 08:28:14 AM »
What are you doing to help solve the problems that infest our society?

I vote, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #595 on: February 17, 2023, 08:30:37 AM »

I vote, hey?

Time for an addendum to "Profiles in Courage," aina?

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #596 on: February 17, 2023, 08:34:38 AM »

You often post in childlike code for attention. Many, including myself, skip over them much of the time without reading them. If you seek more interaction, maybe post in a recognizable language (doesn’t have to be English) instead of jibberish.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #597 on: February 17, 2023, 08:39:49 AM »
Thank you, Dr. Pick. Always enjoyed your class, especially "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner." I'll try to improve upon the "A" earned in your klass, hey?.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #598 on: February 17, 2023, 10:15:55 AM »

Damn Milwaukee! And "cities" (as roqqet would say) where "those" people hangout.

The Two-Decade Red State Murder Problem
https://www.thirdway.org/report/the-two-decade-red-state-murder-problem

"The murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Donald Trump has exceeded the murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Joe Biden in every year from 2000 to 2020.

Altogether, the per capita Red State murder rate was 23% higher than the Blue State murder rate when all 21 years were combined."

Do red states report higher rates of violent crime than blue states?
https://gigafact.org/fact-briefs/do-red-states-rank-higher-in-violent-crime-rates-than-blue-states

"According to 2019 FBI data, seven out of ten states with the highest per-capita rates of violent crime voted Republican in the 2020 election. In contrast, seven out of ten states with the lowest rates voted Democrat."

I guess your heroic voting is contributing to this.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #599 on: February 17, 2023, 10:30:13 AM »
Damn Milwaukee! And "cities" (as roqqet would say) where "those" people hangout.

The Two-Decade Red State Murder Problem
https://www.thirdway.org/report/the-two-decade-red-state-murder-problem

"The murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Donald Trump has exceeded the murder rate in the 25 states that voted for Joe Biden in every year from 2000 to 2020.

Altogether, the per capita Red State murder rate was 23% higher than the Blue State murder rate when all 21 years were combined."

Do red states report higher rates of violent crime than blue states?
https://gigafact.org/fact-briefs/do-red-states-rank-higher-in-violent-crime-rates-than-blue-states

"According to 2019 FBI data, seven out of ten states with the highest per-capita rates of violent crime voted Republican in the 2020 election. In contrast, seven out of ten states with the lowest rates voted Democrat."

I guess your heroic voting is contributing to this.

Damn gubmint, aina hey hoo haaa hoo laa doo da.

How'd I do, roqqquet man?