collapse

* Recent Posts

2024 Coaching Carousel by The Lens
[Today at 05:12:28 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Plaque Lives Matter!
[Today at 01:02:54 AM]

45 minutes ago at the Dallas Westin by MuggsyB
[Today at 12:19:24 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by CountryRoads
[Today at 12:05:42 AM]

Are we still recruiting anyone for the 24-25 season. by Don_Kojis
[Today at 12:04:21 AM]

Where is Marquette? by marqfan22
[March 28, 2024, 09:29:52 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Daniel
[March 28, 2024, 08:47:22 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Marquette Crime Reports  (Read 47104 times)

4everwarriors

• All American
Re: Marquette Crime Reports
« Reply #625 on: March 08, 2023, 03:22:15 AM »
The Marquette University Police Department is investigating the incident below. If you have more information, please contact MUPD immediately at (414) 288-6800.

Initial Incident Report

Incident type: Reported shots fired
Incident location: 1900 block of St. Paul Avenue
Approximate time: 9:05 p.m.
Victims: N/A
Physical injuries: N/A

Description

MUPD responded to a report of shots fired into the air from a moving vehicle traveling along St. Paul Avenue. MUPD continues to investigate.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #626 on: March 13, 2023, 04:22:07 PM »
Since 4never usually doesn't post the positive stories:
Marquette University Police safely locate missing 12-year-old boy

The Marquette University Police Department has safely located a 12-year-old boy who was reported as missing and endangered Sunday.William Flanigan, who has autism and a limited understanding of navigating his surroundings, left his foster home and was last seen at 6 p.m. Sunday, according to Marquette University Police. He was reported as safe shortly before midnight.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 07:38:40 AM by Spotcheck Billy »

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #627 on: March 13, 2023, 06:33:11 PM »
Don’t ruin the narrative

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #628 on: March 22, 2023, 06:35:02 PM »
The Marquette University Police Department is investigating the incident below. If you have more information, please contact MUPD immediately at (414) 288-6800.

Initial Incident Report

Incident type: Shooting
Incident location: 700 block of West Wisconsin Avenue
Approximate time: 5:05 p.m.
Victims: One male, not affiliated with Marquette
Physical injuries: The victim suffered physical injuries and was taken to the hospital for treatment

Three suspects approached the victim and demanded property. After a verbal altercation in which a suspect produced a weapon, the suspect discharged the weapon that struck the victim. The suspects fled eastbound on West Wisconsin Avenue on foot, last seen on the 600 block of West Clybourn Street.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #629 on: March 22, 2023, 06:39:45 PM »

Initial Incident Report

Incident location: 700 block of West Wisconsin Avenue
Approximate time: 5:05 p.m.
Physical injuries: The victim suffered physical injuries and was taken to the hospital for treatment

Three suspects approached the victim and demanded property. After a verbal altercation in which a suspect produced a weapon, the suspect discharged the weapon that struck the victim. The suspects fled eastbound on West Wisconsin Avenue on foot, last seen on the 600 block of West Clybourn Street.

700 W. Wisconsin Ave?
GTFOH

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #630 on: March 27, 2023, 03:16:13 AM »

Initial Incident Report

Incident location: West Michigan Ave and 600 block of North 23rd Street
Approximate time: 8:25 p.m.
Physical injuries: The victim suffered a gunshot wound and was taken to the hospital for treatment.

MUPD responded to a report of shots fired. A male victim was shot in the hallway inside his apartment by a male suspect who fled. The victim was taken to the hospital for treatment. MPD is leading the investigation and MUPD is assisting.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #631 on: April 04, 2023, 01:42:01 PM »

Initial Incident Report

Incident type: Robbery
Incident location: 1700 block of West Kilbourn Ave.
Approximate time: 11:55 a.m.
Victims: One female, affiliated with Marquette
Physical injuries: The victim did not report physical injuries, but was taken to the hospital as a precaution

A Marquette student was struck by a suspect, who then removed a bag from her possession and fled. The suspect was then taken into custody by MUPD at approximately 12 p.m. and there is no active threat to campus.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

GOO

• All American
« Reply #632 on: April 05, 2023, 07:42:39 AM »
Congrats. You found an actual crime near campus involving a student. Finally something relevant.
Sorry for the person robbed. That sucks.  Glad they caught the Perp.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #633 on: April 05, 2023, 08:09:03 AM »
Congrats. You found an actual crime near campus involving a student. Finally something relevant.
Sorry for the person robbed. That sucks.  Glad they caught the Perp.

I’m sure he’ll be locked up for a long time
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #634 on: April 21, 2023, 09:01:12 AM »
I cannot believe this is real life:

"Pre-prom photo location in Milwaukee sparks debate in New Berlin"

https://www.gmtoday.com/the_freeman/news/pre-prom-photo-location-in-milwaukee-sparks-debate-in-new-berlin/article_34811749-d4f5-5843-94c9-8b3b995d44cb.html

“Who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to have a bunch of teenagers head to downtown Milwaukee‚ with all the reckless driving‚ all the crime‚ blocks away from where there was just a shootout that caught innocent bystanders in the crossfire less than a week prior,” Clark’s letter to the school administration said.

We've got 3 kids.  I don't think two weeks go by that we as a family are not downtown for dinner, a Fiserv event, shopping or just exploring. It just saddens me that people believe the hype and avoid all that living in Metro Milwaukee has to offer.   
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #635 on: April 21, 2023, 09:11:40 AM »

https://www.gmtoday.com/the_freeman/news/pre-prom-photo-location-in-milwaukee-sparks-debate-in-new-berlin/article_34811749-d4f5-5843-94c9-8b3b995d44cb.html

We've got 3 kids.  I don't think two weeks go by that we as a family are not downtown for dinner, a Fiserv event, shopping or just exploring. It just saddens me that people believe the hype and avoid all that living in Metro Milwaukee has to offer.   

Surprised any of these people would allow their kids to play any sports near MUHS.

Who knew crime was new to downtown Milwaukee since the pandemic hit?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2023, 09:16:10 AM by wadesworld »
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #636 on: April 21, 2023, 09:40:52 AM »
My favorite part is them bitching about the parking.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

MU82

• All American
« Reply #637 on: April 21, 2023, 10:12:55 AM »
I just hope those people never let their kids near Nashville, Uvalde, Parkland, Newtown, Charleston, Buffalo, Las Vegas, etc etc etc etc etc.

Keep 'em in a bubble, because shootings never happen in a small town like Bowdoin, Maine.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #638 on: April 21, 2023, 10:39:44 AM »

A cursory google search tells me that Nik Clark is a crazy person who is obsessed with guns and perpetually afraid for his life.  He's the President of Wisconsincarry.org, and on the website posted a few rants, here is an example:

11/10/2020
Fascistbook Strikes Again!

Without warning or reason given, Facebook (which is now colloquially known as Fascistbook) has deleted the account of Wisconsin Carry, Inc. President and Chairman Nik Clark. This pattern of egregious censorship by "Big Tech" is troubling. Facebook needs to face anti-trust action from the US Dept of Justice for the monopoly it has become. Some even suggest R.I.C.O. statutes might be more appropriate. Media and press may contact the Wisconsin Carry, Inc. President at nik@wisconsincarry.org

He's been on TV and public radio a few times and has his own podcast.  So you can probably surmise his true intentions. 

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #639 on: April 21, 2023, 10:44:00 AM »
A cursory google search tells me that Nik Clark is a crazy person who is obsessed with guns and perpetually afraid for his life.  He's the President of Wisconsincarry.org, and on the website posted a few rants, here is an example:

He's been on TV and public radio a few times and has his own podcast.  So you can probably surmise his true intentions.

New Berlin sucks
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #640 on: April 21, 2023, 11:12:33 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qQMdUKqAOQ

Haha.  Guy carries his gun for protection, but is scared to go to Milwaukee.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #641 on: April 21, 2023, 12:01:19 PM »

He looks like he has wanted to be a cop for decades but hasn't been able to pass the mental health exam.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #642 on: April 21, 2023, 12:28:27 PM »

That rant coulda been written by a coupla Scoopers, although at least one would need to improve his spelling and grammar to reach that yahoo's level.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #643 on: April 21, 2023, 01:26:12 PM »
Surprised any of these people would allow their kids to play any sports near MUHS.

Who knew crime was new to downtown Milwaukee since the pandemic hit?

I dove into the Waukesha Freeman facebook comments and boy oh boy. 

One woman..."unles they take the freeway they will be driving through reall bad areas, like REALLY BAD"

You know what Google suggest for avoid freeways:

Moorland north to Bluemound
Bluemound east until it becomes Wisconsin Ave
Wisconsin Ave east to MPL

The only possible "bad area" on that route is where my son goes to HS every single day.  These people kill me.   
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #644 on: April 21, 2023, 01:33:27 PM »
I dove into the Waukesha Freeman facebook comments and boy oh boy. 

One woman..."unles they take the freeway they will be driving through reall bad areas, like REALLY BAD"

You know what Google suggest for avoid freeways:

Moorland north to Bluemound
Bluemound east until it becomes Wisconsin Ave
Wisconsin Ave east to MPL

The only possible "bad area" on that route is where my son goes to HS every single day.  These people kill me.

There’s a lot of dumb people in the world and you can find many of them commenting on Facebook
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #645 on: April 21, 2023, 05:15:01 PM »
maybe the news should just stop with all the stuff about carjacking and shootings because all it's doing is creating delusional people who don't know squat about cities.  focus news reports on the people who don't get their cars strong armed from them.  more people can go downtown without hardly hearing a gun shot.  if they do, it's far enough away not to mess up a nice prom dress.   

obviously some eager "journalist" wanted to report on how some people view milwaukee whether you like it or not.  and karen sure did find some. 

ya know how you avoid being that potential "being in the wrong place at the wrong time person"?  as a parent, it's ok to be concerned.  actually, it's refreshing to hear that we still have some parents concerned about the activities of their kids
don't...don't don't don't don't

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #646 on: April 21, 2023, 05:42:11 PM »
maybe the news should just stop with all the stuff about carjacking and shootings because all it's doing is creating delusional people who don't know squat about cities.  focus news reports on the people who don't get their cars strong armed from them.  more people can go downtown without hardly hearing a gun shot.  if they do, it's far enough away not to mess up a nice prom dress.   

obviously some eager "journalist" wanted to report on how some people view milwaukee whether you like it or not.  and karen sure did find some. 

ya know how you avoid being that potential "being in the wrong place at the wrong time person"?  as a parent, it's ok to be concerned.  actually, it's refreshing to hear that we still have some parents concerned about the activities of their kids

😂😂😂
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #647 on: April 21, 2023, 06:14:10 PM »

😂😂😂

in other words, they will all be just fine, eyn'a sulllster?
don't...don't don't don't don't

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #648 on: April 21, 2023, 07:32:58 PM »

😂😂😂

That particular New Berlin parent is afraid of minorities

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #649 on: April 21, 2023, 11:26:55 PM »

Terrified loser.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.