[April 19, 2024, 11:23:24 PM]

2024 Mock Drafts by Jockey
[April 19, 2024, 11:10:31 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Jockey
[April 19, 2024, 11:09:03 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by Scoop Snoop
[April 19, 2024, 09:34:36 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Professional Soccer Pathways  (Read 1865 times)

panda

• All American
Re: Professional Soccer Pathways
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2023, 07:46:36 AM »
Sure thing Nico.

That’s the thing, trolling only makes trolls look bad, not the people they’re trying to troll.

No - it definitely makes you look bad.

I’m not sure what is funnier, you thinking a terrible gold cup performance with a bunch of former college players is a feather in your cap, talking about the big 5 European leagues while mentioning the championship, calling the championship the EFL or the thorough investigative work you went through to confirm a guy I found on twitter in 30 seconds with very clearly no college soccer reporting history.

You’re the 90 year old blissfully driving the wrong way down the highway right now having the time of your life.

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2023, 08:34:54 AM »
No - it definitely makes you look bad.

I’m not sure what is funnier, you thinking a terrible gold cup performance with a bunch of former college players is a feather in your cap, talking about the big 5 European leagues while mentioning the championship, calling the championship the EFL or the thorough investigative work you went through to confirm a guy I found on twitter in 30 seconds with very clearly no college soccer reporting history.

You’re the 90 year old blissfully driving the wrong way down the highway right now having the time of your life.

Lol. As the kids say, “You mad bro.” You seem big mad.  You’re still going and going like the Nico Energizer Bunny. Keep chasing. Oh and good job correcting your previous post about Big 4 to Big 5.

And yes, when you try to dupe people like Pakuni, or Jes, or Sultan or whomever, it doesn’t make any of them look bad, only you. But you already knew that.

Majority of people come here or elsewhere to read a few threads, ignore most, and maybe make a post or two. They don’t have the time or interest for trolls or to decipher if someone is trying to dupe them.

You took the time to go to Twitter, typed in “College Soccer Sucks,” clicked “Latest” tab and copied it to here. Then when called out on it, to play it cool you did it again later. i’ve seen some sad/funny things here in my time, but that’s up there. Free Nico.

There’s room for USL. You’ll be okay.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 09:02:08 AM by shoothoops »

panda

• All American
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2023, 11:35:17 AM »
Lol. As the kids say, “You mad bro.” You seem big mad.  You’re still going and going like the Nico Energizer Bunny. Keep chasing. Oh and good job correcting your previous post about Big 4 to Big 5.

There’s room for USL. You’ll be okay.

I debated whether or not to include ligue 1 in my top 4/5 leagues (in addition to the prem, bundesliga, la liga and serie a). Either way, it still doesn’t change the overall total players from two to two. Once again, nice try on the “gotcha” moment.

Also, I don’t give two craps about the USL. I only brought it up because I think it would be a smart business decision for them to go after and younger players. Maybe it would give them some sort of advantage over MLS.

panda

• All American
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2023, 11:39:40 AM »

And yes, when you try to dupe people like Pakuni, or Jes, or Sultan or whomever, it doesn’t make any of them look bad, only you. But you already knew that.

Majority of people come here or elsewhere to read a few threads, ignore most, and maybe make a post or two. They don’t have the time or interest for trolls or to decipher if someone is trying to dupe them.

You took the time to go to Twitter, typed in “College Soccer Sucks,” clicked “Latest” tab and copied it to here. Then when called out on it, to play it cool you did it again later. i’ve seen some sad/funny things here in my time, but that’s up there. Free Nico.

Sounds like something someone who “got got” would say lol.

“You can troll other people, but me! No one trolls me”

“I think he just searched college and soccer and terrible. That’s how he found Nico!”

No shi* buddy. Glad it took you half a day to figure that out.

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2023, 01:49:12 PM »
There were 137 college players in the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup. 76 different schools. 21 different National Teams. And add many coaches to that too. Some knockout round coaches are coaching college soccer teams in the NCAA Tourney this weekend. More than half of the teams in each round through the semifinals, had college soccer experience on their teams.

Just another example of the mix and variety of professional pathways.

(I don’t think the MUBB program is going anywhere any time soon.)

« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 06:44:25 PM by shoothoops »

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2023, 10:29:51 AM »
Korbin Albert (Notre Dame, PSG) and Jenna Nighswonger, (Florida State, Gotham) were called up to the USWNT for the December games vs China.

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2024, 01:51:44 PM »
Florida State’s Onyi Echegini has signed a deal through 2026 with Juventus. Difference maker on the left wing for FSU’s national title team. Also played with the Nigerian national team.

North Carolina’s Emily Fox is close to a deal with Arsenal.

Nebraska’s Emily Fox is in talks with Manchester United, West Ham, and Aston Villa for a deal.

KC Current signed Temwa Chawinga from the Chinese League. They also added Claire Hutton (Albany NY) to their list of high school signings along with Alex Pfeiffer.

Crystal Dunn signed with NJ/NY Gotham.

There are 170 players registered for next week’s NWSL draft.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 03:18:15 PM by shoothoops »

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2024, 03:39:05 PM »
Florida State’s Onyi Echegini has signed a deal through 2026 with Juventus. Difference maker on the left wing for FSU’s national title team. Also played with the Nigerian national team.

North Carolina’s Emily Fox is close to a deal with Arsenal.

Nebraska’s Emily Fox is in talks with Manchester United, West Ham, and Aston Villa for a deal.

KC Current signed Temwa Chawinga from the Chinese League. They also added Claire Hutton (Albany NY) to their list of high school signings along with Alex Pfeiffer.

Crystal Dunn signed with NJ/NY Gotham.

There are 170 players registered for next week’s NWSL draft.

Jennifer Onyi “Joe” Echegini also won the MAC Hermann player of the year last night.
Amsterdam>London>Starkville>Tallahassee >Turin.

Clemson’s Ousmane Sylla won it as well.
……………………………………..:..:………………………
Nice few year ride for Patrick Schulte who is being targeted by a high profile Premier League Team.

2021 NCAA Quarterfinalist
2022 MLS Next Pro Champion
2023 MLS Cup Champion
2023 U23 U.S. Olympic Camp
2024 USMNT Camp
2024 U.S. Olympic Team
……………………………………………………………………
12 College Players called up for January 2024 USMNT Camp. 13 eligible Olympic Team players:

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2024/01/twenty-five-players-called-for-usmnt-january-training-camp-orlando-ahead-of-usa-slovenia-on-jan-20
…………………………………………………………………….

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2024, 10:22:35 AM »
Mark Krikorian (Saint Anselm/FSU), has hired Jonatan Giráldez Costas as new Head Coach at Washington D.C. NWSL.

While at FC Barcelona Femení, Giráldez won a Queen’s Cup, 2 Supercopas, 2 La Liga Titles, and the most recent UEFA Champions League. (all in the past few seasons) He also previously coached youth Men and Women’s teams U-12 through U18.

Final tally is 236 college players registered for the NWSL draft.

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2024, 09:04:57 AM »
Notre Dame Center Back Eva Gaetino will forgo the NWSL draft and she will sign with Paris Saint-Germain. She joins fellow Notre Dame alum and recent USWNT player, Korbin Albert, at PSG. Gaetino’s younger sister Bella begins her college career at North Carolina in the Fall.