collapse

* Recent Posts

2024 Transfer Portal by Jay Bee
[Today at 02:41:27 PM]

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 02:07:56 PM]

Banquet by tower912
[Today at 01:37:41 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[Today at 01:23:01 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 12:00:22 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[April 27, 2024, 12:29:11 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vaccine Misinformation  (Read 53393 times)

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
Re: Vaccine Misinformation
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2022, 08:38:07 AM »
Line up y'all, hey?

Why are you doxxing Jockey and TSmith?

BTW, you boys should get your junk examined, that don't look too good.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2022, 08:45:41 AM »
O/U on locking of this thread is set at 10:45AM CST

Feel free to move this post to the gambling thread
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2022, 09:51:24 AM »
Just follow the science, dude. The truth will set you free, aina?
Like the science about smallpox and polio vaccines?
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2022, 10:29:56 AM »
Don't you have anything better to do like VP in' and such, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2022, 11:15:40 AM »
Maybe you could find yourself a Khan Academy course on Vaccines 101.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2022, 05:22:29 PM »
I don't think you want me to start posting all the L's of the unvaccinated at the hospital begging for help as they die.

Walk it back, old man.

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/

Robert Lamay, 50, Naches, WA, Ex-State Trooper, Anti-vaxxer, dead from COVID
UPDATE(1/28/22): Robert who quit his job rather than get vaccinated is dead from COVID.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 10:49:40 AM by pbiflyer »

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2022, 01:43:47 PM »
https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/

Robert Lamay, 50, Naches, WA, Ex-State Trooper, Anti-vaxxer, dead from COVID
UPDATE(1/28/22): Robert who quit his job rather than get vaccinated is dead from COVID.

We look at him as just another dead idiot.

They look at him as owning the Libs.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2022, 01:47:33 PM »
willfully chose death.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Hards Alumni

• All American

MU82

• All American
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2022, 03:53:24 PM »
Unfortunately, on their way to eternal rest, many of the ignorant and/or selfish anti-vaxxers take up ICU hospital beds and ventilators that could have gone to those whose adverse health situations aren't due to them having made political decisions.

An anti-vaxxer who ends up in the ICU is akin to a drunk making the "personal choice" to get behind the wheel and step on the gas; he or she often isn't the only one who suffers the consequences of his or her ignorant and/or selfish choice.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

MU82

• All American
« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2022, 08:11:27 AM »
From the AP: Pope Francis says freedom from fake vaccine information is "a human right."

Pope Francis denounced on Friday the “distortion of reality based on fear” that has ripped across the world during the coronavirus pandemic, but also called for compassion, urging journalists to help those misled by coronavirus-related misinformation and fake news to better understand the scientific facts.

“We can hardly fail to see that these days, in addition to the pandemic, an ‘infodemic’ is spreading: A distortion of reality based on fear, which in our global society leads to an explosion of commentary on falsified if not invented news,” the leader of the world’s Catholics said.

Meeting with members of the International Catholic Media Consortium – a fact-checking network that aims to combat misinformation about COVID-19 – the Pope said being fully informed by scientific data was a human right.

“To be properly informed, to be helped to understand situations based on scientific data and not fake news, is a human right. Correct information must be ensured above all to those who are less equipped, to the weakest and to those who are most vulnerable.”

Francis, 85, received the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus shot last year and has been vocal about the importance of vaccines.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2022, 03:23:05 PM »
Still waitin' on unbiased, truthful leadership from the press, Fr. Fauci, and FD Joe, hey?

#fearandcontrol
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

MU82

• All American
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2022, 03:37:56 PM »
Still waitin' on unbiased, truthful leadership from the press, Fr. Fauci, and FD Joe, hey?
Your pope prays for you to find a way to overcome your ignorance, nu?

#fearandcontrol

MARQUETTE IS A BATTLE ZONE! THE SCHOOL IS DOOMED! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2022, 03:56:33 PM »

#fearandcontrol
Still waiting for you to pass your Vaccines 101 course

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2022, 08:05:04 PM »
"Unfortunately, on their way to eternal rest, many of the ignorant and/or selfish anti-vaxxers take up ICU hospital beds and ventilators that could have gone to those whose adverse health situations aren't due to them having made political decisions"

this is NOT why people who choose not to be vaccinated.  remember it was YOUR people who initially said NO to the vaccine for POLITICAL purposes only. 

" if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it. I’m not taking it.”      km

" I don't trust Donald Trump. And at this moment, the American people can't either,"     jb

today, the reasons to remain unvaccinated are multifaceted-religious grounds and the yet to be determined latent long term affects being the 2 most common.  i do not recall anyone saying, i'm not taking the vaccine because jb is in office or because jb tells us to get the vaccine, then i'm not getting it...
don't...don't don't don't don't

MU82

• All American
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2022, 08:10:28 PM »
"Unfortunately, on their way to eternal rest, many of the ignorant and/or selfish anti-vaxxers take up ICU hospital beds and ventilators that could have gone to those whose adverse health situations aren't due to them having made political decisions"

this is NOT why people who choose not to be vaccinated.  remember it was YOUR people who initially said NO to the vaccine for POLITICAL purposes only. 

" I don't trust Donald Trump. And at this moment, the American people can't either,"     jb

today, the reasons to remain unvaccinated are multifaceted-religious grounds and the yet to be determined latent long term affects being the 2 most common.  i do not recall anyone saying, i'm not taking the vaccine because jb is in office or because jb tells us to get the vaccine, then i'm not getting it...

Own the libs ... and die. Nice combo!

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2022, 08:42:19 PM »

this is NOT why people who choose not to be vaccinated.
FALSE
remember it was YOUR people who initially said NO to the vaccine for POLITICAL purposes only. 
FALSE

CLUELESS

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2022, 10:04:04 AM »

Right on.  Why wouldn’t it make sense that if a lot of people didn’t trust Trump and his quick response to authorize vaccines, they wouldn’t trust Biden, Fauci and company touting said vaccines.  It was doomed to be political from the start.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2022, 10:19:57 AM »
Right on.  Why wouldn’t it make sense that if a lot of people didn’t trust Trump and his quick response to authorize vaccines, they wouldn’t trust Biden, Fauci and company touting said vaccines.  It was doomed to be political from the start.
I dunno, maybe because as they all stated at the time, they wanted the FDA and CDC to confirm that the vaccines were safe rather than take Trump's advice? This has been pointed out time and time again yet the rightwing recycles the lie endlessly.

Kinda looks like excellent judgement, too, given Trump suggested injecting disinfectants might be a good idea to research.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2022, 10:26:06 AM »
Data continues to be quite consistent. Unvaxxed ~12x more likely to die than double vaxxed, ~70x more likely to die than vaxxed and boosted.

Please proceed, anti-vaxxers.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2022, 11:53:58 AM »
I dunno, maybe because as they all stated at the time, they wanted the FDA and CDC to confirm that the vaccines were safe rather than take Trump's advice? This has been pointed out time and time again yet the rightwing recycles the lie endlessly.

Kinda looks like excellent judgement, too, given Trump suggested injecting disinfectants might be a good idea to research.

These people continue to show complete ignorance. They would take the word of someone without a single minute of scientific or medical training without question. They also refuse to take advice from thousands of scientist and medical professionals with tens of thousands of years of training and study.

They are the very definition of fools.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2022, 08:37:00 PM »
These people continue to show complete ignorance. They would take the word of someone without a single minute of scientific or medical training without question. They also refuse to take advice from thousands of scientist and medical professionals with tens of thousands of years of training and study.

They are the very definition of fools.

Like this?

Cop, interviewed by Laura Ingraham, who was fired for refusing vaccine dies
https://www.yahoo.com/now/laura-ingraham-interview-policeman-fired-174856139.html

Video is resurfacing of an interview between Fox News host Laura Ingraham and Robert LaMay, a former Washington state trooper who went viral for refusing the agency’s vaccine mandate, after Mr LaMay died of Covid on Friday.

In the clip, the host appears sympathetic to Mr LaMay, who describes feeling called by God to speak out against vaccine mandates. “A sleeping giant, we hope that’s what’s happened here, we’ve awakened it slowly but surely,” Ms Ingraham says to end the interview.

According to Chris Hayes, his death has not been mentioned on Fox News.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2022, 08:51:57 PM »
Like this?

Cop, interviewed by Laura Ingraham, who was fired for refusing vaccine dies
https://www.yahoo.com/now/laura-ingraham-interview-policeman-fired-174856139.html

Video is resurfacing of an interview between Fox News host Laura Ingraham and Robert LaMay, a former Washington state trooper who went viral for refusing the agency’s vaccine mandate, after Mr LaMay died of Covid on Friday.

In the clip, the host appears sympathetic to Mr LaMay, who describes feeling called by God to speak out against vaccine mandates. “A sleeping giant, we hope that’s what’s happened here, we’ve awakened it slowly but surely,” Ms Ingraham says to end the interview.

According to Chris Hayes, his death has not been mentioned on Fox News.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 08:53:51 PM by Retire0 »

Mutaman

• All American
  • "Technically this is true."
« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2022, 12:09:46 AM »
Quote from: statnik link=topic=62855.msg1414916#msg1414916 date=1643It was doomed to be political from the start.
[/quote
If Trump had just shut his mouth and rolled up his sleeve on live TV and showed everyone that getting the vaccine wasn't a big deal, I suspect none of these right wing idiots would have thought twice about it. He made it political. 

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2022, 09:12:21 AM »
An Italian priest refused to get vaccinated, claiming the vaccine was made with aborted embryos.
You'll never guess what happened next.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-vax-priest-don-paolo-romeo-who-claimed-vaccines-contain-aborted-embryos-dies-of-covid?ref=home