[Today at 08:18:48 AM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Omicron variant  (Read 30676 times)

4everwarriors

• All American
Re: Omicron variant
« Reply #275 on: January 02, 2022, 03:49:44 PM »
Kloth masks ar grate if ur intent iz ta rob a bank, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #276 on: January 02, 2022, 03:51:50 PM »
They are not more then theatre.  Sweden continues to do very well in their Covid approach, you should take another look.

LOL.  Sweden is doing well because they changed their approach from one you championed.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #277 on: January 02, 2022, 03:57:09 PM »

LOL.  Sweden is doing well because they changed their approach from one you championed.

Here's one of the barking dogs who thinks he knows everything.  How ya doing Fluffy, happy new year to ya!

• All American
« Reply #278 on: January 02, 2022, 04:01:36 PM »
Here's one of the barking dogs who thinks he knows everything.  How ya doing Fluffy, happy new year to ya!

nm.  Done with you and your misinformation.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 04:03:32 PM by Fluffy Blue Monster »
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #279 on: January 02, 2022, 04:05:38 PM »

nm.  Done with you and your misinformation.

It is you amigo who has spent 18 months spreading misinformation and it's all starting to come out.  Last question I pose to you, why no social distance requirements being enforced during this latest surge if those are so useful in limiting the spread of an airborne virus?

• All American
« Reply #280 on: January 02, 2022, 04:08:16 PM »
It is you amigo who has spent 18 months spreading misinformation and it's all starting to come out.

So not only are you a dumba$$, you are also a liar.  Twice this afternoon alone.  Congrats.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #281 on: January 02, 2022, 04:11:33 PM »
So not only are you a dumba$$, you are also a liar.  Twice this afternoon alone.  Congrats.

Classic Fluffy comeback.  Lies and name calling, you're doing great!!

• All American
« Reply #282 on: January 02, 2022, 04:15:40 PM »
Classic Fluffy comeback.  Lies and name calling, you're doing great!!

When you actually understand the data and articles you post, we can have a conversation.  But you don't, and haven't from the beginning.

You're an armchair idiot.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #283 on: January 02, 2022, 04:21:10 PM »
When you actually understand the data and articles you post, we can have a conversation.  But you don't, and haven't from the beginning.

If I'm an armchair idiot what does that make you?

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #284 on: January 02, 2022, 05:14:27 PM »
If I'm an armchair idiot what does that make you?

You should find a new hobby.  You're not very good at this one.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #285 on: January 02, 2022, 05:22:49 PM »

https://ianmsc.substack.com/p/the-media-and-the-experts-are-purposefully?r=kt9k9&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

Wondering what your opinion is of this article?  I read it and have a certain understanding/opinion.  Would love to hear why I’m wrong again.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #286 on: January 02, 2022, 05:25:23 PM »
You should find a new hobby.  You're not very good at this one.

Man, this comment really hurts.  One thing for Jockey, Rico, MU82 to come down on you but for someone with the esteem and respect of Hards to say this will and should lead to some serious self reflection.  Even though it hurts to hear, thank you for sharing this Hards.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #287 on: January 02, 2022, 05:31:08 PM »
Man, this comment really hurts.  One thing for Jockey, Rico, MU82 to come down on you but for someone with the esteem and respect of Hards to say this will and should lead to some serious self reflection.  Even though it hurts to hear, thank you for sharing this Hards.

You're only proving my point.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #288 on: January 02, 2022, 05:43:18 PM »
You're only proving my point.

And you mine. Thinking I give two sh*ts about your opinion of anything is hilarious.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #289 on: January 02, 2022, 05:44:34 PM »
And you mine. Thinking I give two sh*ts about your opinion of anything is hilarious.

Oh, I know.  You're so deep in the Dunning-Krueger sauce that you'll likely never get out.

I'll indulge you.  Why do you link blog posts from conspiracy theorists, and then expect anyone to take you seriously?

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #290 on: January 02, 2022, 06:17:41 PM »
Oh, I know.  You're so deep in the Dunning-Krueger sauce that you'll likely never get out.

I'll indulge you.  Why do you link blog posts from conspiracy theorists, and then expect anyone to take you seriously?

What’s the conspiracy?

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #291 on: January 02, 2022, 06:57:28 PM »
What’s the conspiracy?

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #292 on: January 02, 2022, 07:04:40 PM »
Why You Should Ditch Your Cloth Masks for 3-Ply Surgical Masks, N95s

By Kelly Wairimu Davis, MS
masks
Dec. 29, 2021 -- Are you still wearing a cloth face mask?

Amid the rapidly spreading Omicron variant, experts stress that we all should swap cloth masks for N95 respirators or 3-ply surgical masks.

#shamatas
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #293 on: January 02, 2022, 07:07:39 PM »
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Ok so please explain then.

Johnny B

• All American
« Reply #294 on: January 02, 2022, 07:55:52 PM »
Kloth masks ar grate if ur intent iz ta rob a bank, hey?
just use a ski mask like a normal person.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #295 on: January 02, 2022, 08:30:28 PM »
What are your thoughts on folks saying we're severely undercounting deaths from covid?

https://mobile.twitter.com/brocklyboy/status/1477425263491182593

Little reading to help you better understand instead of just replying with “Lulz”

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #296 on: January 02, 2022, 08:36:13 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/brocklyboy/status/1477425263491182593

Little reading to help you better understand instead of just replying with “Lulz”

Got any credentials to go with that random Twitter name? Quick Google search didn't turn up anything

Here's something a little more substantial: https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-tracker

And for the US: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/12/09/covid-death-count-america-cdc/6435124001/
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 08:40:39 PM by jesmu84 »

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #297 on: January 02, 2022, 08:55:59 PM »
Got any credentials to go with that random Twitter name? Quick Google search didn't turn up anything

Here's something a little more substantial: https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-tracker

And for the US: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/12/09/covid-death-count-america-cdc/6435124001/

The credentials are the state by state breakdown of what they consider a Covid death, copy and pasted from their websites.  Read the thread.  I read your links and they say absolutely nothing or provide any actual data to this undercounting you are “theorizing”.  I did copy and paste this though…

First, the official statistics in many countries exclude victims who did not test positive for coronavirus before dying—which can be a substantial majority in places with little capacity for testing. Second, hospitals and civil registries may not process death certificates for several days, or even weeks, which creates lags in the data. And third, the pandemic has made it harder for doctors to treat other conditions and discouraged people from going to hospital, which may have indirectly caused an increase in fatalities from diseases other than covid-19.

If the above 3 reasons are the hard facts to why we must be undercounting then give me a break!!

• All American
« Reply #298 on: January 02, 2022, 09:04:23 PM »
😂😂😂 Imagine using @brocklyboy as a source. 😂😂😂

• All American
« Reply #299 on: January 02, 2022, 09:06:18 PM »
The credentials are the state by state breakdown of what they consider a Covid death, copy and pasted from their websites.  Read the thread.  I read your links and they say absolutely nothing or provide any actual data to this undercounting you are “theorizing”.  I did copy and paste this though…

First, the official statistics in many countries exclude victims who did not test positive for coronavirus before dying—which can be a substantial majority in places with little capacity for testing. Second, hospitals and civil registries may not process death certificates for several days, or even weeks, which creates lags in the data. And third, the pandemic has made it harder for doctors to treat other conditions and discouraged people from going to hospital, which may have indirectly caused an increase in fatalities from diseases other than covid-19.

If the above 3 reasons are the hard facts to why we must be undercounting then give me a break!!

Lol. So a lot of people are dying during during the pandemic, but not from the pandemic?

That is so dumb.

feedback