collapse

* Recent Posts

2024 Transfer Portal by Plaque Lives Matter!
[Today at 11:07:17 AM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Frenns Liquor Depot
[Today at 10:35:42 AM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by Viper
[Today at 10:34:23 AM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by withoutbias
[Today at 10:29:19 AM]

NM by tower912
[Today at 08:24:31 AM]

D-I Logo Quiz by IL Warrior
[April 24, 2024, 09:57:20 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Omicron variant  (Read 30607 times)

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
Re: Omicron variant
« Reply #300 on: January 02, 2022, 09:07:31 PM »
😂😂😂 Imagine using @brocklyboy as a source. 😂😂😂

Even @brocklyboy would understand that cloth masks are inferior to other options, but also better than nothing.  Hence, a "knowledgeable" person according to pace.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #301 on: January 02, 2022, 09:16:39 PM »
😂😂😂 Imagine using @brocklyboy as a source. 😂😂😂

It’s no wonder you guys are so misinformed.  Yes he is a random Twitter dude.  Any thoughts on the policy of counting any death of someone who had a positive PCR within 90 days of their death as a Covid death? 

If you’re relying on USA Today, CNN, etc as your only source of information then good luck to ya.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #302 on: January 02, 2022, 09:17:38 PM »
Even @brocklyboy would understand that cloth masks are inferior to other options, but also better than nothing.  Hence, a "knowledgeable" person according to pace.

It is literally not better then nothing.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #303 on: January 02, 2022, 09:20:54 PM »
It’s no wonder you guys are so misinformed.  Yes he is a random Twitter dude.  Any thoughts on the policy of counting any death of someone who had a positive PCR within 90 days of their death as a Covid death? 

If you’re relying on USA Today, CNN, etc as your only source of information then good luck to ya.

Here is what I know. A lot of people are dying. Many more than normal and more than have been attributed to Covid. I think it is a fair assumption that Covid has killed most of the difference. 

But I’m not @brocklyboy so what do I know.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #304 on: January 02, 2022, 09:22:52 PM »
Here is what I know. A lot of people are dying. Many more than normal and more than have been attributed to Covid. I think it is a fair assumption that Covid has killed most of the difference. 

But I’m not @brocklyboy so what do I know.

You’ve proven to think you know a lot but far
more often then not you end up being wrong.  Read the thread and try to learn something. 

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #305 on: January 02, 2022, 09:23:02 PM »
It is literally not better then nothing.

I mean, smarter people than you (everyone), knows that is false.

https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2021/09/surgical-masks-covid-19.html
“Unfortunately, much of the conversation around masking in the United States is not evidence-based,” Luby said. “Our study provides strong evidence that mask wearing can interrupt the transmission of SARS-CoV-2. It also suggests that filtration efficiency is important. This includes the fit of the mask as well as the materials from which it is made. A cloth mask is certainly better than nothing. But now might be a good time to consider upgrading to a surgical mask.”

*notice* not a twitter link, so you probably won't accept it

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #306 on: January 02, 2022, 09:28:34 PM »
I mean, smarter people than you (everyone), knows that is false.

https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2021/09/surgical-masks-covid-19.html
*notice* not a twitter link, so you probably won't accept it

You must have missed this from earlier.  A facial decoration.

Cloth masks are little more than facial decorations. There's no place for them in light of Omicron," said CNN Medical Analyst Dr. Leana Wen, an emergency physician and visiting professor of health policy and management at the George Washington University Milken Institute School of Public Health, on CNN Newsroom Tuesday.

• All American
« Reply #307 on: January 02, 2022, 09:32:09 PM »
You’ve proven to think you know a lot but far
more often then not you end up being wrong.  Read the thread and try to learn something. 

I read it. It doesn’t address why people a lot of people are dying if not Covid.

The problem is soft minded people like you think some rando’s Twitter is authoritative.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #308 on: January 02, 2022, 09:35:14 PM »

Cloth masks are little more than facial decorations. There's no place for them in light of Omicron," said CNN Medical Analyst Dr. Leana Wen, an emergency physician and visiting professor of health policy and management at the George Washington University Milken Institute School of Public Health, on CNN Newsroom Tuesday.

For the sake of your mental health, put your phone away.  Get off twitter, get off facebook, stop visiting nonsense websites that only confirm your biases. 

It isn't healthy.  And it is turning your brain into pudding.

• All American
« Reply #309 on: January 02, 2022, 09:37:59 PM »
My guess is that Leana Wen is only an authoritative source when Pace wants her to be, because she believes a lot of things that Pace has been against since this has started. 😂😂😂

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #310 on: January 02, 2022, 09:38:36 PM »
For the sake of your mental health, put your phone away.  Get off twitter, get off facebook, stop visiting nonsense websites that only confirm your biases. 

It isn't healthy.  And it is turning your brain into pudding.

Still waiting for the big conspiracy I’m failing to understand that you were going to explain to me big boy.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #311 on: January 02, 2022, 09:39:18 PM »
My guess is that Leana Wen is only an authoritative source when Pace wants her to be, because she believes a lot of things that Pace has been against since this has started. 😂😂😂

Your projecting. 

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #312 on: January 02, 2022, 09:58:25 PM »

Try to keep up lie boy.  You said they were "literally not better then nothing".  Another lie.  Like lying about what Scott G said.  You just can't help yourself.  So full of lies.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 10:02:07 PM by rocky_warrior »

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #313 on: January 02, 2022, 10:04:34 PM »
Try to keep up lie boy.  You said they were "literally not better then nothing".  Another lie.  Like lying about what Scott G said.  You just can't help yourself.  So full of lies.

My brain is turning to mush??

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #314 on: January 02, 2022, 10:35:49 PM »
Still waiting for the big conspiracy I’m failing to understand that you were going to explain to me big boy.

Again, I'm not sure if you have a fundamental reading problem or a learning disability or what your deal is.  What I said was: I can explain it to you, but I cannot make you understand it.

Read that slowly.  Let it wash over you.  Become one with what I'm saying.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #315 on: January 03, 2022, 07:30:13 AM »
Let's play dodge da virus. Cool, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

feedback