[Today at 05:59:46 AM]

UNLEASH THE POWER OF SCOOP!!! by Jay Bee
[Today at 05:13:02 AM]

Three Years Ago Today... by Newsdreams
[March 27, 2024, 11:34:10 PM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[March 27, 2024, 10:40:15 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: CDC sees myocarditis in boys/men ages 16-24 with mRNA vaccines.  (Read 13744 times)

Bo Ryan's Massage Therapist

• Team Captain
Re: CDC sees myocarditis in boys/men ages 16-24 with mRNA vaccines.
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2021, 07:49:38 AM »
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.10.11.21264863v1.full

Did you notice your article linked is not peer reviewed.  meanwhile there have been several million dollars in grants put towards this concern with active studies currently going on.  Most women report one cycle being off and then returning back to normal cycles.  The american academy of OBGYN has been aware of this and based on whats out there hasn't changed their stance.  They strongly encourage all women to get the vaccine especially pregnant women. 
“If a player leaves Marquette and doesn’t have some of my blood in him, then I don’t think I’ve done a good job.”  Al McGuire

tower912

• All American
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2021, 07:57:13 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46dcQE2mzPI

Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2021, 08:28:31 AM »
Did you notice your article linked is not peer reviewed.  meanwhile there have been several million dollars in grants put towards this concern with active studies currently going on.  Most women report one cycle being off and then returning back to normal cycles.  The american academy of OBGYN has been aware of this and based on whats out there hasn't changed their stance.  They strongly encourage all women to get the vaccine especially pregnant women. 

That’s not really a substitute for one’s own research.*

*Google search.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

LON

• All American
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2021, 08:37:28 AM »
I stand by that statement too, nice try.  It is well documented that you should not get a vaccine or a booster to the original within 90 days of infection and I know if I got a breakthrough case within 6 months or so of a vax I wouldn’t be clamoring to get a booster.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wcnc.com/amp/article/news/health/coronavirus/vaccine/covid-19-breakthroughs-boosters/275-97ca674b-cba7-4041-a2b3-b0f515aacf06

Straight from the doctor - whom I'm going to trust just a tad more than you (shocker) - can't get the booster for 90 days after the monoclonal antibodies treatment.  Never said anything about 90 days from infection.  So keep at it, this is fun.

Warriors4ever

• All American
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2021, 10:05:48 AM »
Yes discussed often in the Vaccine Hunters group. 90 days after monoclonal antibodies.
Most places giving the vaccine ask if you have had Covid in the past couple weeks, and if you currently have symptoms,  but otherwise there is no limitation once you have recovered and finished quarantine.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2022, 09:08:50 PM »
Going back to the myocarditis thing.  As likely mentioned elsewhere, you are way more likely to get myocarditis from a covid infection than as a side effect from the vaccination.  For those thinking about this issue with kids, the incidence as a side effect of vaccination is 67 cases per one million doses or a 0.000067 chance.  Kids are 5 times more likely to get myocarditis as a complication of an actual covid infection.

Covid is known to cause clotting issues as a complication and the vaccine stimulating an immune response can do this.   The flu vaccine will likely become a mRNA vaccine due to how effective the covid vaccine efficacy is and flu doesn't typically cause clotting issues.  Future flu vaccines will be drastically better due to development of covid vaccine

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamacardiology/fullarticle/2791253

🏀

• All American
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2022, 09:20:48 PM »
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamacardiology/fullarticle/2791253

And yet young males infected with the virus are up 6 times more likely to develop myocarditis as those who have received the vaccine.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2022, 11:23:49 PM »
And yet young males infected with the virus are up 6 times more likely to develop myocarditis as those who have received the vaccine.

Well the vaccine is widely known now to not prevent anyone from getting Covid so not sure what your point is.  I’m assuming you’re saying 6x’s more likely from the data in the cdc study awhile back. Link below talking about why that study might have some flaws to consider.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TracyBethHoeg/status/1517309675015876608

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2022, 05:42:28 AM »
Well the vaccine is widely known now to not prevent anyone from getting Covid so not sure what your point is.  I’m assuming you’re saying 6x’s more likely from the data in the cdc study awhile back. Link below talking about why that study might have some flaws to consider.

So 1 in 14,000-25,000 kids.  1% of those had no recovery at follow up, so we are literally talking about 10-15 kids in the USA.  That is really sad for them, but is better then the 88% of unvaccinated children in the hospital during Omicron.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2022, 08:02:13 AM »

You are so very dumb.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/covid-vaccines-prevented-nearly-quarter-million-deaths-last-spring-rcna11653
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2022, 09:05:11 AM »
Gosh, look who's back to spread disinformation.

If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2022, 09:37:48 AM »

You are so very dumb.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/covid-vaccines-prevented-nearly-quarter-million-deaths-last-spring-rcna11653

Fluffy, my post was about kids/young adults and you replied with a link that has nothing to do with what was being discussed. 

In no way did the study or my post say don’t get vaccinated.  Just figured we were all on board with #keepsciencing so thought it would be good for scoopers with young kids/young adult dependents to know the latest evidence. 

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2022, 09:44:40 AM »
Fluffy, my post was about kids/young adults and you replied with a link that has nothing to do with what was being discussed. 

In no way did the study or my post say don’t get vaccinated.  Just figured we were all on board with #keepsciencing so thought it would be good for scoopers with young kids/young adult dependents to know the latest evidence. 

No, you aren't trying to do that.  You're just dumb.

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2022, 10:05:38 AM »

I’ll add to the consensus, you’re an idiot
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2022, 10:15:45 AM »

No, you aren't trying to do that.  You're just dumb.
No, not dumb--just here to specifically and purposefully spread disinformation.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2022, 11:13:40 AM »
Russia has reopened their bot farms?
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

🏀

• All American
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2022, 11:51:26 AM »
Jamie was the Russian bot all along.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2022, 12:29:10 PM »
Well this was fun. 

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2022, 02:12:19 AM »
Small study, but more information: 

https://pubs.rsna.org/doi/10.1148/radiol.220802

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2023, 09:31:00 PM »
https://twitter.com/NGrossman81/status/1648126309296472064?t=PK6oD4wt2fcWY3VSBnjIjw&s=19

Update on study from Florida regarding vaccine and cardiac risk

tower912

• All American
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2023, 05:33:28 AM »
A pattern emerges.   Knowing the truth and yet pushing the lie.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2023, 08:33:17 AM »
https://twitter.com/NGrossman81/status/1648126309296472064?t=PK6oD4wt2fcWY3VSBnjIjw&s=19

Anyone that avoided getting a vaccine based on those reports and had any adverse affects should sue.

Personally, I think deliberately altering the data/report in that way, which would cause adverse health effects should be criminal.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2023, 09:26:25 PM »
Anyone that avoided getting a vaccine based on those reports and had any adverse affects should sue.

Personally, I think deliberately altering the data/report in that way, which would cause adverse health effects should be criminal.
Weird. Lying right-wing (but I repeat myself) governor hires lying right-wing "health care professional" who then proceeds to lie about the COVID vaccine. Who could have guessed it?

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2023, 03:33:32 PM »

An update on the update:

Florida surgeon general altered key findings in study on Covid-19 vaccine safety
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/04/24/florida-surgeon-general-covid-vaccine-00093510

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo personally altered a state-driven study about Covid-19 vaccines last year to suggest that some doses pose a significantly higher health risk for young men than had been established by the broader medical community, according to a newly obtained document.

The newly released draft of the eight-page study, provided by the Florida Department of Health, indicates that it initially stated that there was no significant risk associated with the Covid-19 vaccines for young men. But “Dr. L’s Edits,” as the document is titled, reveal that Ladapo replaced that language to say that men between 18 and 39 years old are at high risk of heart illness from two Covid vaccines that use mRNA technology.

Ladapo, a Harvard-trained doctor who held professorships at UCLA and NYU, specializes in cardiovascular diseases and gained attention nationally during the pandemic after he authored op-eds in the Wall Street Journal and USA Today questioning the safety of Covid-19 vaccines and the effectiveness of mask-wearing and lockdowns.

He was also a supporter of hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malaria drug that former President Donald Trump often praised as a treatment for Covid. The FDA later withdrew emergency authorization for its use.

Ladapo drew criticism in part because he was affiliated with the conservative America’s Frontline Doctors, a group founded to fight Covid restrictions by anti-vaccine advocate Simone Gold. Ladapo devoted an entire chapter to his friendship with Gold in a memoir he published last year titled “Transcend Fear.”

MU_B

• Walk-On
Willfully misinformed.

feedback