[Today at 09:32:15 AM]

NM by tower912
[Today at 08:24:31 AM]

D-I Logo Quiz by IL Warrior
[April 24, 2024, 09:57:20 PM]

Best case scenarios by We R Final Four
[April 24, 2024, 08:12:40 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Here's that long-awaited HCQ study  (Read 536 times)

Pakuni

• All American
Here's that long-awaited HCQ study
« on: January 12, 2024, 07:18:37 AM »
Welp.

A new scientific study has found that there was an 11 percent increase in mortality rate linked to the prescription of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for Covid-19.

https://www.mediaite.com/opinion/new-study-trumps-miracle-covid-cure-promoted-heavily-on-fox-news-linked-to-17000-deaths/

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
Re: Here's that long-awaited HCQ study
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2024, 08:18:26 AM »
  the y aren't allowed to repOrt the "real" data 'cause the Big Guy's
ice cream breath and Faucilinni   take China deep state money aniy'onny'hey
  -- roqqet
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2024, 10:12:39 AM »
Makes sense, but I doubt that HQC is the cause of the higher mortality rate.

The medical professionals prescribing repurposed drugs with a low level of evidence of the efficacy of that drug are obviously bad at their job, and the people seeing those medical professionals and taking their advice are clearly not great at critical thought. I bet that HCQ prescriptions from a medical professional would allow us to also identify the medical professionals that are bad at their job and have a higher death rate overall than medical professionals that are able to follow the science.

I also believe that patients willing to take HCQ are also easily grouped into those folks that weren't willing to take other measures to protect themselves or their family during a global health crisis. I'm not surprised that they have a higher death rate whether there's a pandemic or not. They probably make poor decisions about most things in their lives.

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2024, 06:44:24 PM »
Yeah I’d imagine those who sought it out were also those more susceptible due to lack of vaccination mitigating the severity.

However according to the medical study

“Established as treatments of malaria and rheumatic disorders, HCQ and CQ may carry potentially severe adverse effects, especially related to cardiac arrhythmia”

#diedsuddenly