[Today at 07:52:45 PM]

Dallas bars tonite by MarquetteVol
[Today at 07:30:33 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Goose
[Today at 07:05:04 PM]

10 years after “Done Deal” … It’s Happening! by Judge Smails
[Today at 07:02:27 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Hauser Brothers Post MU Thread  (Read 152783 times)

Uncle Rico

• All American
Re: Hauser Brothers Post MU Thread
« Reply #1475 on: February 15, 2023, 02:27:42 PM »
Maybee two da Bucks, hey?

No, he can’t guard a stump
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #1476 on: February 15, 2023, 02:41:03 PM »
Needer kan Steph, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

MU82

• All American
« Reply #1477 on: February 15, 2023, 02:58:48 PM »
Needer kan Steph, aina?

Well, they are practically twins, Steph and Sam.

In a recent interview, Steph said he hopes that one day he'll be able to match Sam Hauser's career accomplishments.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #1478 on: February 15, 2023, 03:08:32 PM »
Needer kan Steph, aina?

When Sam is an MVP, I’ll say the comparison is apt.

Good news is, someone said Damarcis Ownings, the new commit, shoots like Steph.  Hope he’s not a letter writer like Sam, though
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #1480 on: February 18, 2023, 09:02:24 PM »
38 year old Joey getting big boyed by Michigan’s bigs. Looks like he’s going to cry on some of these offensive rebounds he’s giving up.

Then waves players around after and decides to try to dribble himself. Turnover. Izzo calls timeout to chew him out. Starts flailing his arms around and thought he might’ve literally broken down into tears.

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #1481 on: February 18, 2023, 09:16:19 PM »
38 year old Joey getting big boyed by Michigan’s bigs. Looks like he’s going to cry on some of these offensive rebounds he’s giving up.

Then waves players around after and decides to try to dribble himself. Turnover. Izzo calls timeout to chew him out. Starts flailing his arms around and thought he might’ve literally broken down into tears.

https://twitter.com/spartantakes/status/1627144205658210306?s=46&t=sNnkp6aMzcVgRwvgL-P8Hw

Uncle Rico

• All American

Uncle Rico

• All American

Uncle Rico

• All American

tower912

• All American
« Reply #1485 on: February 18, 2023, 09:44:26 PM »
Again tonight, the best player in a losing effort.   Some frustrated, irrational takes.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #1486 on: February 18, 2023, 09:47:44 PM »
Again tonight, the best player in a losing effort.   Some frustrated, irrational takes.

He was worse than a traffic cone defensively. A traffic cone wouldn’t softly foul someone after it got bullied for an offensive rebound.

But at least Joey likes playing “the right way” and wanted to play for a winner. He turned that winner into a loser.

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #1487 on: February 18, 2023, 09:51:47 PM »

Miscast at MSU.  Would be fine off the bench but can’t defend at all and can’t be a guy to carry an elite team.  Would be a fantastic player at Central Michigan or UWM.  At Michigan State trying to be a top player for a Hall of Fame coach?  Delusional

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #1488 on: February 18, 2023, 11:07:44 PM »

Predictable.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #1489 on: February 19, 2023, 12:37:06 AM »
Miscast at MSU.  Would be fine off the bench but can’t defend at all and can’t be a guy to carry an elite team.  Would be a fantastic player at Central Michigan or UWM.  At Michigan State trying to be a top player for a Hall of Fame coach?  Delusional

I think he’d be a good 2nd on a very good MSU team or 3rd option on a great MSU team.  Like you said, he’s just not good enough to carry an elite team.  But people here crowing that he “turned a winner into a loser” or think he’s the problem arent even paying attention and just crowing an agenda.

His last 3 games he’s averaged 21 and 5 on 54/57/95 splits. He now leads MSU in scoring, rebounding, and both shooting percentages.  The rest of that roster stinking out loud is the problem

I don’t miss Joey one bit and haven’t since he left, but give me a break with the baseless bashing.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #1490 on: February 19, 2023, 07:29:55 AM »
Agreed.  Yes, the Wolverines were getting the ball to Tschetter for him to attack Joey off the dribble.  Yes, he really isn't cut out to be the primary scorer on a good team.  This is not one of Izzo's good teams. 

Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

🏀

• All American
« Reply #1491 on: February 19, 2023, 08:06:02 AM »
Joey has been playing college ball since 2018, still doesn’t know it, aina?

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #1492 on: February 19, 2023, 08:36:35 AM »
I think he’d be a good 2nd on a very good MSU team or 3rd option on a great MSU team.  Like you said, he’s just not good enough to carry an elite team.  But people here crowing that he “turned a winner into a loser” or think he’s the problem arent even paying attention and just crowing an agenda.

His last 3 games he’s averaged 21 and 5 on 54/57/95 splits. He now leads MSU in scoring, rebounding, and both shooting percentages.  The rest of that roster stinking out loud is the problem

I don’t miss Joey one bit and haven’t since he left, but give me a break with the baseless bashing.

He hasn’t turned Michigan State into a mediocre team, the Hall of Fame coach has.

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #1493 on: February 19, 2023, 08:37:37 AM »
Agreed.  Yes, the Wolverines were getting the ball to Tschetter for him to attack Joey off the dribble.  Yes, he really isn't cut out to be the primary scorer on a good team.  This is not one of Izzo's good teams. 

Michigan fans haven’t been kind to Tschetter this season

tower912

• All American
« Reply #1494 on: February 19, 2023, 02:41:15 PM »
I took a walk this afternoon decked out in MU gear.  Going the other way was a gentleman decked out in Sparty gear.
"Marquette, huh.  Thanks a helluva lot for Hauser"
He then was unable to complete a sentence for about 20 seconds.  Apoplectic.
   I smiled placidly and let him rant.   When he took a breath, I explained that MSU is my favorite Big 10 team, that Joey isn't the biggest MSU problem, that Joey didn't play great d at MU but I thought Izzo could get more out of him.  I said I thought Sparty needed a better center and PG play.  He agreed with that.
    He asked if the rumors about the transfer were true.   I laughed and asked which one.  I said he probably had better ones than I did and the bottom line was the Hausers did not want to play for Wojo.

Wearing Marquette gear on this side of the lake,  I get variations of this frequently.    Not once have I heard a Spartan fan praise Joey.   Sometimes it is so harsh I find myself defending Joey.   

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #1495 on: February 19, 2023, 02:57:53 PM »
I took a walk this afternoon decked out in MU gear.  Going the other way was a gentleman decked out in Sparty gear.
   I smiled placidly and let him rant.   When he took a breath, I explained that MSU is my favorite Big 10 team, that Joey isn't the biggest MSU problem, that Joey didn't play great d at MU but I thought Izzo could get more out of him.  I said I thought Sparty needed a better center and PG play.  He agreed with that.
    He asked if the rumors about the transfer were true.   I laughed and asked which one.  I said he probably had better ones than I did and the bottom line was the Hausers did not want to play for Wojo.

Wearing Marquette gear on this side of the lake,  I get variations of this frequently.    Not once have I heard a Spartan fan praise Joey.   Sometimes it is so harsh I find myself defending Joey.   

They just don’t know ball

MU82

• All American
« Reply #1496 on: February 19, 2023, 03:04:10 PM »
Not once have I heard a Spartan fan praise Joey.   Sometimes it is so harsh I find myself defending Joey.   

Your defense is almost surely better than Joey's is.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

tower912

• All American
« Reply #1497 on: February 19, 2023, 03:13:58 PM »
Hey-o

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #1498 on: February 19, 2023, 03:21:14 PM »

Sometimes people need to step back and understand these are kids . They are playing as hard as they can to the best of their ability. Big Time College Sports is unforgiving .

Overall Joey has had a solid season and wish him the best of luck in the few remaining games he has in his college career .

Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #1499 on: February 19, 2023, 04:18:47 PM »

I mean that’s not at all surprising.  He’s the *best* player on a very disappointing and underperforming team.  Plenty of people here used to get pissed and rage at Markus for the teams struggles.  Add to that he’s slow and comparatively unathletic and prone to goofy expressions.  And usually the best player on an MSU team is a lottery pick or strong NBA prospect.  He’s neither.  He’s really the perfect scapegoat

feedback