[Today at 04:38:21 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Bracketology by Norm
[Today at 01:26:43 AM]

Shaka podcast with Rothstein by MUbiz
[Today at 12:16:52 AM]

2023-2024 College Basketball Thread by DoctorV
[Today at 12:10:40 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Investing Thread  (Read 275244 times)

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
Re: Investing Thread
« Reply #3550 on: February 08, 2024, 10:34:58 AM »
DIS is doomed.

I'd like to find out what else Douchey thinks is doomed.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #3551 on: February 12, 2024, 08:39:30 AM »
In a note to clients on Friday, Deutsche Bank chief equity strategist Binky Chadha highlighted that 83% of US companies are beating earnings estimates. Per Chadha's research, this is the highest mark in two years and "well above the upper end of its pre-pandemic range."

‌It's also significantly higher than the beat rates in other countries, which could be an indicator of why US stocks are outperforming other markets.

"Such elevated beats have historically been seen only in the early stages of recovery from major cyclical downturns," Chadha wrote.

"Several strategists recently noted a similar trend to Yahoo Finance when explaining how the S&P 500 could rise to new highs later this year without outsized contributions from a few large tech stocks that have been driving the market action as of late.

"As investors stop worrying so much about exactly when the Fed will start to cut rates, I think we'll see a lot of these companies outside of the Magnificent Seven have pretty strong earnings growth, and that will cause them to do pretty well in turn," Goldman Sachs equity strategist Ben Snider told Yahoo Finance.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #3552 on: February 12, 2024, 11:23:14 PM »
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson