[Today at 07:24:54 AM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by WhiteTrash
[April 18, 2024, 09:34:43 PM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[April 18, 2024, 07:27:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[April 18, 2024, 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Outsiders View Of Hausers Transfer  (Read 124081 times)

muguru

• All American
Re: Outsiders View Of Hausers Transfer
« Reply #400 on: May 20, 2019, 12:01:13 PM »

I doubt that. I don't think it's impossible, but I think he would have to jump some hurdles with his coach and teammates for that to happen.

I think his Coach would be fine with it, but I'm guessing his teammates would have to vote on it...I guess, honestly, I'd be surprised if they wouldn't vote to let him come back..I mean it would only make them better, and that should be what matters, right??
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #401 on: May 20, 2019, 12:10:47 PM »
It seems to me that scoop is drivnt this soap opera, not the hausers. Let them choose their school in their own time and stfu.

Sorry to offend your sensitivities. This is the longest talked about transfer drama I can remember. The Mutiny letter leak. The high school coach interview (and father of a UW player). The Joey counter leak. The Bucky Boards and the JS saying this was a done deal to UW. Evan Flood said the UW announcement was coming this past weekend. And on...and on.

That said, you are right I don't care at all where they wind up as I want them just to be happy...and I should just stfu.  But, take it all elsewhere.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #402 on: May 20, 2019, 12:13:48 PM »
I think his Coach would be fine with it, but I'm guessing his teammates would have to vote on it...I guess, honestly, I'd be surprised if they wouldn't vote to let him come back..I mean it would only make them better, and that should be what matters, right??

I think he would have to explain, to his coach and his teammates, why he decided to leave and why he is deciding now to come back.  I think all parties would have to accept his explanation.

In the end, it would happen for the big reason you indicate.  He's good and will help them win games.  But I don't think it's that cut-and-dried.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Juan Anderson's Mixtape

• All American
« Reply #403 on: May 20, 2019, 12:22:21 PM »

I think he would have to explain, to his coach and his teammates, why he decided to leave and why he is deciding now to come back.  I think all parties would have to accept his explanation.

In the end, it would happen for the big reason you indicate.  He's good and will help them win games.  But I don't think it's that cut-and-dried.

What if Sam writes Wojo a letter explaining why he should be allowed back and gets the rest of the players to sign it?

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #404 on: May 20, 2019, 12:29:06 PM »
What if Sam writes Wojo a letter explaining why he should be allowed back and gets the rest of the players to sign it?

MU82

• All American
« Reply #405 on: May 20, 2019, 12:36:31 PM »
Yes, we all should just stfu instead of writing fan stuff on a fan interwebs board.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #406 on: May 20, 2019, 01:00:17 PM »
It could just be that they haven't decided yet. Why some are convinced that they committed to Bucky weeks ago is beyond me. They may end up there but if a final decision has been reached, it has only happened recently

i have a very good reason why i was convinced they were going to the "red", but like many others, i am now having my doubts too.  i am not going to go back to my source and "badger" them.  if the doogies have changed their minds or whatever, it's not the fault of my source.  they went with the info they had at that time which was right after mh announced he was staying.  i think the ma WANTS them to go to Udub
don't...don't don't don't don't

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #407 on: May 20, 2019, 01:02:40 PM »

hoooo boy!!  seriously?  ok ok sarcasm, right? teal?  waiting for the ...just kidding

MomofMUltiples

• All American
« Reply #408 on: May 20, 2019, 01:06:52 PM »
Buckyville appears uncertain as well.  They are already setting up the “couldn’t get admitted to UW academically” storyline to fall back on just in case they pick somewhere else.
I mean, OK, maybe he's secretly a serial killer who's pulled the wool over our eyes with his good deeds and smooth jumper - Pakuni (on Markus Howard)

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #409 on: May 20, 2019, 01:21:00 PM »
Wee all no MU credits won't transfer ta UW. Sew, maebee dey should just goe where the credits will transfer like Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT, Williams, or Stanford, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #410 on: May 20, 2019, 01:22:14 PM »
Buckyville appears uncertain as well.  They are already setting up the “couldn’t get admitted to UW academically” storyline to fall back on just in case they pick somewhere else.
Wouldn't it be precious if it was Va. Won't qualify academically at UWM but yes at Va 😂😂
Goal is National Championship

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #411 on: May 20, 2019, 01:41:09 PM »
No one's certain at this point.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #412 on: May 20, 2019, 01:57:23 PM »
i have a very good reason why i was convinced they were going to the "red", but like many others, i am now having my doubts too.  i am not going to go back to my source and "badger" them.  if the doogies have changed their minds or whatever, it's not the fault of my source.  they went with the info they had at that time which was right after mh announced he was staying.  i think the ma WANTS them to go to Udub

I seriously had a good source that F%ckyville was a done deal. But now that exact same source is that they might go elsewhere and each to a different school.

Sources ... can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. During my writing days, an editor would not have allowed me to use such weak sources, but on the interwebs chat sites, anything goes.

Gotta admit I'd love being wrong about F%ckyville. The idea that Bo/Gard could miss out twice on these in-state kids who have friends on the team and who in the past professed a love for F%ckyville ... it would just be too effen hilarious.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #413 on: May 20, 2019, 02:07:35 PM »
Heer dis mite work four dem dudes, aina?

Marquette to offer its first fully online undergraduate degree program

MAY 20, 2019

Enrollment now open for new Bachelor of Science in Strategic Communication

Marquette University today announced it is now accepting applications for a new online Bachelor of Science in Strategic Communication program, marking the launch of the university’s first fully online undergraduate degree program. The program is generally open to students who are five years post high school graduation or equivalent.

Marquette President Michael R. Lovell says adding online undergraduate degree programs is important to ensuring the Catholic, Jesuit university’s mission continues to align with the realities of the modern higher education landscape.

“Expanding online education is more than an enrollment strategy — it includes the extension of a Marquette education to a new population of students,” he said. “Our expanded offerings will provide opportunities to students who might otherwise face significant barriers to a Marquette education.”

According to Acting Provost Kimo Ah Yun, the new program marks the beginning of a university-wide initiative to extend access to a Marquette education. The plan calls for adding new online programs at both the graduate and undergraduate levels, expanding offline locations, and increasing online course options for current students.

“This effort is the future of online learning at Marquette, one that helps advance Beyond Boundaries, the university’s strategic plan,” Ah Yun said.

David Schjebal, Marquette’s chief of digital learning, says the new online program in strategic communication will provide students with a cutting-edge, focused degree offered in a flexible delivery format designed to meet the needs of working professionals and other non-traditional students.

“In the United States, most students enrolled in online classes are often older than traditional students. Many have families are working and desire to either continue their education or further their education,” Schjebal said. “School has to fit into their lives. With online programs like the bachelor’s in strategic communication, we are helping to make it seamless.”

Schjebal added that, according to a 2017 University of Wisconsin–Extension report, 52% of Wisconsin adults say they might not have the time to continue their education. “Online programs offer a way for Marquette to help our immediate community and reduce the obstacle that time represents in preventing students from attaining their next level of education,” he said.

"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #414 on: May 20, 2019, 02:15:17 PM »
   “Our expanded offerings will provide opportunities to students who might otherwise face significant barriers to a Marquette education.”

does playing basketball at another school count as a "significant barrier"?  ;D

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #415 on: May 20, 2019, 02:16:07 PM »

I get it. There was good insight out there saying why they might be going to bucky. But this got presented on the board as "they've committed to Bucky #donedeal" I don't know if it was bad info from a source or mistaking insight for info by the reporters.

Telephone is a b*tch of a game
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #416 on: May 20, 2019, 02:19:52 PM »
I get it. There was good insight out there saying why they might be going to bucky. But this got presented on the board as "they've committed to Bucky #donedeal" I don't know if it was bad info from a source or mistaking insight for info by the reporters.

Telephone is a b*tch of a game
My source is saying its still a done deal to Wisconsin. Problem is Joey's grades. Apparently he had a paper due, and he accidentally turned in a copy of his letter to Wojo instead.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #417 on: May 20, 2019, 02:25:10 PM »
My source is saying its still a done deal to Wisconsin. Problem is Joey's grades. Apparently he had a paper due, and he accidentally turned in a copy of his letter to Wojo instead.

And since, according to our resident old men meat lovers, everyone on the team not named Markus Howard signed the letter, they all failed the class.  Which results in getting Markus exactly what he wanted, every possible shot he can get as he goes, literally, 1 on 5 every game next year.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #418 on: May 20, 2019, 02:26:17 PM »
If they split up, I absolutely see Joey at MSU.
Sam is tougher to predict.  If his aspirations are an NBA roster, it is not in his best interest to sit out a year right now.

It boils down to priority for Sam:
Academics - UVA
NBA - MU
Girlfriend - UW.

Sam really belongs at MU, he would be welcomed back with open arms!!!!

If they stay together, it seems they are waiting for Izzo to do some roster management to free up a scholly.  Otherwise their safety school is UW.

I would be so happy if Sam came back.  Don't get my hopes up like that, brah.
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #419 on: May 20, 2019, 02:28:38 PM »
Yeah, and Kate Upton wants the entire Scoop group at her crib for a Tupperware party when the Astros are outta town, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #420 on: May 20, 2019, 02:35:01 PM »
I've been more clued in on this situation, but this is why I'm hesitant to post the small amount of info I hear when it pertains to recruiting/transfers/etc. These are still college-age kids, not exactly known for rational thought, and what you hear one day could be totally different the next as they change their minds.

They wanted to have this decided by now and it hasn't happened yet.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 02:40:57 PM by MUfan12 »

muguru

• All American
« Reply #421 on: May 20, 2019, 02:44:36 PM »
I would be so happy if Sam came back.  Don't get my hopes up like that, brah.

+1000...stranger things have happened though, right?? I mean...why not?? Maybe Sam realized leaving wasn't the best decision.
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #422 on: May 20, 2019, 03:07:16 PM »
+1000...stranger things have happened though, right?? I mean...why not?? Maybe Sam realized leaving wasn't the best decision.

This reminds me of the rumors of KO coming back to MU after Deane was fired.
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

UWW2MU

• All American
« Reply #423 on: May 20, 2019, 04:20:21 PM »

Anything is possible... but after all the social media hate they've received, I doubt this would happen. 

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #424 on: May 20, 2019, 04:23:44 PM »
Yeah, and Kate Upton wants the entire Scoop group at her crib for a Tupperware party when the Astros are outta town, hey?
Sign me up
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

feedback