[Today at 03:29:22 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Pakuni
[Today at 03:28:48 PM]

10 years after “Done Deal” … It’s Happening! by The Sultan of Semantics
[Today at 03:24:51 PM]

Where is Marquette? by Uncle Rico
[Today at 03:05:12 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Outsiders View Of Hausers Transfer  (Read 122682 times)

Mutaman

• All American
  • "Technically this is true."
Re: Outsiders View Of Hausers Transfer
« Reply #375 on: May 18, 2019, 11:16:04 PM »
I did weeks ago...likely landing spot UW....

Thanks for the inside information. That's why we pay you the big bucks.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #376 on: May 18, 2019, 11:51:13 PM »
What is a "clean offer"?

I assume having scholarships open. Virginia has had the scholarships open. MSU didn't, haven't checked lately, but if the Hausers are coming I'd guess Foster Loyer would transfer so quick your head would spin.
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.

PointWarrior

• All American
« Reply #377 on: May 19, 2019, 07:00:02 PM »
Going to Bucky shows that they want to be true “main guys” / family driven decision / girlfriend influenced.   

If they want championships, to be developed for the pro’s - it’s not Bucky.

its telling if they forgo UVA or MSU is they had open scholarships.

Hell, Marquette offers the latter at this point in time than Bucky.

jonny09

• Team Captain
« Reply #378 on: May 19, 2019, 07:11:30 PM »
Are they ever allowed back at the Al if they choose Wisconsin?  I couldn’t care less about Joey, but is Sam ever allowed back in that gym?   That would have to be considered the ultimate betrayal.  Bucky didn’t even recruit Sam.  Man oh man.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #379 on: May 19, 2019, 09:27:43 PM »
Are they ever allowed back at the Al if they choose Wisconsin?  I couldn’t care less about Joey, but is Sam ever allowed back in that gym?   That would have to be considered the ultimate betrayal.  Bucky didn’t even recruit Sam.  Man oh man.

They transferred. School is over. Why in earth would they be allowed back in The Al?

One request of the Hausers:  End the soap opera and get on with life.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #380 on: May 19, 2019, 09:30:06 PM »
They transferred. School is over. Why in earth would they be allowed back in The Al?

Why would they even want to go back?
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Golden Avalanche

• All American
« Reply #381 on: May 20, 2019, 09:18:47 AM »

Couldn't agree more.

Considering I've been told, repeatedly, that the Hausers don't like hero ball and don't want the spotlight and are just looking for a "team" approach to basketball they sure are dragggggggggggggggggggging this decision for maximum attention.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #382 on: May 20, 2019, 09:42:12 AM »
Couldn't agree more.

Considering I've been told, repeatedly, that the Hausers don't like hero ball and don't want the spotlight and are just looking for a "team" approach to basketball they sure are dragggggggggggggggggggging this decision for maximum attention.

yeah, they're dragging it out for maximum attention, sure.
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #383 on: May 20, 2019, 09:48:18 AM »
It is interesting why this is taking so long. It seems that, if the choice was Madison, that this would have been done yesterday.  No real reason not to announce now that classes have been over for a week at MU.

It makes me wonder if they are thinking of going to different places or are waiting until their preferred choice gets them a clean offer.  Maybe the decision was made this past weekend but can't be announced for that reason?

Regardless, I doubt they are waiting for attention reasons. I don't think many people outside their respective fan-bases are paying attention at all.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #384 on: May 20, 2019, 09:54:19 AM »
It could just be that they haven't decided yet. Why some are convinced that they committed to Bucky weeks ago is beyond me. They may end up there but if a final decision has been reached, it has only happened recently
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Skip Intro

• Team Captain
« Reply #385 on: May 20, 2019, 10:02:17 AM »
It is interesting why this is taking so long. It seems that, if the choice was Madison, that this would have been done yesterday.  No real reason not to announce now that classes have been over for a week at MU.

It makes me wonder if they are thinking of going to different places or are waiting until their preferred choice gets them a clean offer.  Maybe the decision was made this past weekend but can't be announced for that reason?

Regardless, I doubt they are waiting for attention reasons. I don't think many people outside their respective fan-bases are paying attention at all.

Anyone know when grades go out?  I'd imagine for any transfer to be "official", they have to wait for the semester grades to be posted. 

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #386 on: May 20, 2019, 10:07:33 AM »
Anyone know when grades go out?  I'd imagine for any transfer to be "official", they have to wait for the semester grades to be posted.

I believe they were posted last Wednesday.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #387 on: May 20, 2019, 10:12:21 AM »

Pretty sure graduations come and gone so they should be out by now
Maigh Eo for Sam

muguru

• All American
« Reply #388 on: May 20, 2019, 10:13:30 AM »

I think you're right, I think they MAY be trying to figure out if they want to split up after all. Plus, different people in the family could want different things, so they probably have to work through that too.
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

Nukem2

• All American
« Reply #389 on: May 20, 2019, 10:19:01 AM »
I think you're right, I think they MAY be trying to figure out if they want to split up after all. Plus, different people in the family could want different things, so they probably have to work through that too.
I agree with you both.  But the sharp brains over on the Bucky boards believe its more about academic clearance for admission....even though the MU grades have been available since last Tuesday.  Those UW academic wheels must turn very slowly...   ;)

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #390 on: May 20, 2019, 10:46:41 AM »
Virginia has the following benefits:
1.  Best School of the three they are looking at.
2. Future Hall of Fame coach with Wisconsin roots
3. ACC

If they actually offer these kids should take it.
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #391 on: May 20, 2019, 10:48:18 AM »
Wouldn't be surprised if Sam ended up at UW and Joey ended up at Virginia.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #392 on: May 20, 2019, 10:51:29 AM »

Yeah but you don't have to wait until something is official to make an announcement.  Incoming Marquette transfers are announced all the time prior to grades being posted.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #393 on: May 20, 2019, 10:51:55 AM »
Wouldn't be surprised if Sam ended up at UW and Joey ended up at Virginia.

I'm thinking Sam at UVA and Joey at MSU.  Those were their respective finalists before.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #394 on: May 20, 2019, 11:03:34 AM »
I'm thinking Sam at UVA and Joey at MSU.  Those were their respective finalists before.

If they split up, I think you're right..and I also think that's probably why nothing has been announced yet..They may have figured out it's best they do split up.
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #395 on: May 20, 2019, 11:36:25 AM »

Well, there have been whispers about this. Seriously.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

94Warrior

• All American
« Reply #396 on: May 20, 2019, 11:37:37 AM »
If they split up, I absolutely see Joey at MSU.
Sam is tougher to predict.  If his aspirations are an NBA roster, it is not in his best interest to sit out a year right now.

It boils down to priority for Sam:
Academics - UVA
NBA - MU
Girlfriend - UW.

Sam really belongs at MU, he would be welcomed back with open arms!!!!

If they stay together, it seems they are waiting for Izzo to do some roster management to free up a scholly.  Otherwise their safety school is UW.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #397 on: May 20, 2019, 11:52:10 AM »

Sam really belongs at MU, he would be welcomed back with open arms!!!!

I doubt that. I don't think it's impossible, but I think he would have to jump some hurdles with his coach and teammates for that to happen.

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #398 on: May 20, 2019, 11:52:39 AM »

It seems to me that scoop is drivnt this soap opera, not the hausers. Let them choose their school in their own time and stfu.

BCHoopster

• All American
« Reply #399 on: May 20, 2019, 11:59:42 AM »
It seems to me that scoop is drivnt this soap opera, not the hausers. Let them choose their school in their own time and stfu.

I agree, but Sam is making a big mistake wasting a year sitting out.