[Today at 11:26:20 AM]

NC State by MUMountin
[Today at 11:25:44 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Uncle Rico
[Today at 11:15:58 AM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[Today at 10:50:38 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: MU/XU Game Thread  (Read 22393 times)

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
Re: MU/XU Game Thread
« Reply #325 on: January 15, 2023, 06:09:03 PM »
Happy to be deemed "doesn't know ball".  Those that throw that around are comically insecure.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 06:12:00 PM by rocky_warrior »

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #326 on: January 15, 2023, 06:11:00 PM »
Happy to be deemed "doesn't know ball".  Those that throw that around are historically insecure.

P-Shot eligible, hey?

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #327 on: January 15, 2023, 06:14:12 PM »
Happy to be deemed "doesn't know ball".  Those that throw that around are comically insecure.
You vegetarian?
Goal is National Championship

Goose

• All American
« Reply #328 on: January 15, 2023, 06:15:56 PM »
Rocky

Insecure would not be a word that many that know me would use, but if makes you feel better, run with it.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #329 on: January 15, 2023, 06:18:33 PM »
You vegetarian?

Yes. As long as pork products are vegetarian.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #330 on: January 15, 2023, 06:21:10 PM »
Yes. As long as pork products are vegetarian.
Thought you know ball if you eat meat?

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #331 on: January 15, 2023, 06:42:41 PM »
Whaaaaaaaatt? The guys that self-proclaim hwo tough they are? The guys who deem themselves meat-eaters, and Knowers of Ball? Insecure? The gang who drolled over the most insecure person in the history of the internets, who insisted on fellating himself at every opportunity right before tattling to HR?

Those guys insecure? No way.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #332 on: January 15, 2023, 06:44:51 PM »
Whaaaaaaaatt? The guys that self-proclaim hwo tough they are? The guys who deem themselves meat-eaters, and Knowers of Ball? Insecure? The gang who drolled over the most insecure person in the history of the internets, who insisted on fellating himself at every opportunity right before tattling to HR?

Those guys insecure? No way.

Don’t forget they have an “underboard” yet still hang around here.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Goose

• All American
« Reply #333 on: January 15, 2023, 06:57:48 PM »
I hang around because I love MU basketball and talking ball with fellow MU fans. I can only speak for myself, but I can differentiate my feelings about scoopers on a personal basis and on a MU basketball basis.

Ironically, when I was overly negative in years past and I battled with several, or more, posters and I never took it personally. Shooter, AtlWarrior and others ripped me hard and it never bothered me. Sitting here today, I enjoy seeing their posts.

I still struggle on why fellow alums would flat out dislike posters. I have guys that are not my favorites, but I would have a cocktail pregame and talk MU ball with anyone on here. Anyone that spends time on here has a least one thing in common with me, MU basketball.

Truthfully, what the fxxk do I care if every poster wants to hate on the meat eaters. Imo, I think some on here are missing the boat on why we are on scoop. Nothing would make me happier than giving a high five to any scoop nemesis after a big one.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 07:02:13 PM by Goose »

Goose

• All American
« Reply #334 on: January 15, 2023, 07:18:12 PM »
TSmith

I am secure enough to know what my weaknesses. An example, I should not be a mod on board focusing on Pakistani Cricket and that is why I have chosen not to do so. I am fine admitting there are things I am capable of doing and things I should avoid doing.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #335 on: January 15, 2023, 07:27:59 PM »

Don’t forget they have an “underboard” yet still hang around here.
FU don't mix UB with them

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #336 on: January 15, 2023, 07:32:12 PM »
Tough loss today.  There were some positives and some negatives.  X is a very good ball Club and Quette still had a chance late.

Get them when they come to Milwaukee.  Onto Providence.  Turn those frowns upside down
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

Goose

• All American
« Reply #337 on: January 15, 2023, 07:32:49 PM »
Newsie

The UB is a nice little club from what I have heard. Your club is definitely cuter than the meat guys.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #338 on: January 15, 2023, 07:34:47 PM »
Brother Goose

I rarely take things personally here.  The voices in my head disagree, why should I expect the voices on scoop to be in  perfect harmony?   With a few exceptions, I believe that every poster wants MU to succeed.   I had my doubts a few years ago.
    For me, scoop is entertainment.   I enjoy the mocking of dumb takes.   Sure, there are excesses and dead horses.   Welcome to society.   
   I, too, would enjoy a diet Pepsi and a laugh with most scoopers.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #339 on: January 15, 2023, 07:36:47 PM »
Rico

I thought it was a great game to watch and wish we had won. I thought they had 30% chance going into the game and thought they needed to have a decent lead most of the way to get the win. Got the fast start, battled hard and came up short. At this moment I would think they have 75% chance in the rematch.

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #340 on: January 15, 2023, 07:43:39 PM »
Rico

I thought it was a great game to watch and wish we had won. I thought they had 30% chance going into the game and thought they needed to have a decent lead most of the way to get the win. Got the fast start, battled hard and came up short. At this moment I would think they have 75% chance in the rematch.

Full belief they handle them in Milwaukee.
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

Goose

• All American
« Reply #341 on: January 15, 2023, 07:44:38 PM »
tower

I love jabbing, mocking and talking shxt all day long. It probably is one of my best skills in real life, not the internet.

My post was more targeting flat out dislike or disrespect to other posters. “Knowing ball” is an obvious jab at me and I think it is funny. That said, I think there posters that cross the line. Again, I really do not give a fxxk if TSmith thinks I am an pretty boy or bias thinks I should quit drinking.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #342 on: January 15, 2023, 07:50:48 PM »
Newsie

The UB is a nice little club from what I have heard. Your club is definitely cuter than the meat guys.
Was not talking to you

tower912

• All American
« Reply #343 on: January 15, 2023, 07:51:13 PM »
Goose

In person, I talk way more crap and am infinitely more profane.   As to insults directed toward me, (A) pikers, and (B) I get worried if every one agrees.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #344 on: January 15, 2023, 07:52:59 PM »
Goose

In person, I talk way more crap and am infinitely more profane.   As to insults directed toward me, (A) pikers, and (B) I get worried if every one agrees.
I do agree

Goose

• All American
« Reply #345 on: January 15, 2023, 07:55:58 PM »
Newsie

Per usual no one was talking with Fluff when he interjected the UB comment. I decided I was going to play by Fluff rules. It was kind of fun.

And tower was not talking to you.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #346 on: January 15, 2023, 08:00:29 PM »
Newsie

Per usual no one was talking with Fluff when he interjected the UB comment. I decided I was going to play by Fluff rules. It was kind of fun.

It’s a public message board. If you want private dialogue free from people interjecting, take it to PM.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #347 on: January 15, 2023, 08:00:37 PM »
Newsie

I hear the UB is indeed "cute": Chiseled like Adonis and Apollinia.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #348 on: January 15, 2023, 08:01:14 PM »
Newsie

My lord you guys sound like you're effin 90 and love living by 50's rules. You're younger than me, yes you're extremely insecure. Finished done here...go cry to Chili

Goose

• All American
« Reply #349 on: January 15, 2023, 08:04:33 PM »
Newsie

Are you sure I am younger than you?

Sultan
I was joking. What do I care if you jump in on a thread?

Dr. B
Are you sure on that description? I do know one of your posse and not so sure if I am buying the description.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 08:08:45 PM by Goose »

feedback