[March 27, 2024, 10:24:36 PM]

UNLEASH THE POWER OF SCOOP!!! by TallTitan34
[March 27, 2024, 10:20:50 PM]

Best MU team since 1977 by Galway Eagle
[March 27, 2024, 09:47:04 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Hallmarq
[March 27, 2024, 09:09:04 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Idaho Killer  (Read 5717 times)

Goose

• All American
Re: Idaho Killer
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2023, 05:10:05 PM »
Snoop

My 27y daughter was home over the holidays and I thought the same thing when we went to the MU-SH game together. I felt so blessed, yet thought of the parents of the Idaho kids and felt real sadness. I gave her an extra long hug before she headed back to Portland.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2023, 05:27:43 PM »
I think it is his first, as the number of unsolved homicides with a parallel MO is small.

I am even more convinced this is his first one.   So many silly mistakes.  If he had made this many mistakes at a previous crime scene, he would have been caught before.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

THRILLHO

• All American
    • twitter feed
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2023, 06:25:04 PM »
Just reviewed complaint justifying arrest warrant.  Excellent law enforcement work in the case.

Summary:

-Cellphone records obtained from subject, phone turned off while murder happening.  Not stupid, he knew they could track.
But, past cellphone records indicate he traveled to murder site 12 times prior to incident.  Not smart.  More video surveillance of him in Moscow at stores, etc. on these visits.

I guess it never occurred to him to... not bring his phone to the crime scene?

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2023, 07:44:38 PM »
And turning it off when he actually did the killings versus just leaving it behind.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2023, 09:19:58 PM »
Goes to show that PhD students are morons.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2023, 09:37:22 PM »
Can’t figure out….

You hear whimpering, crying, thuds.. dog flippin out.. then SEE A MOTHERF@@KER in a mask walk past & out the house…

And 911 isn’t dialed for many hours thereafter? What in the eff??
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2023, 11:34:17 PM »
Can’t figure out….

You hear whimpering, crying, thuds.. dog flippin out.. then SEE A MOTHERF@@KER in a mask walk past & out the house…

Sadly, I'd be more surprised if 911 was called.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

swoopem

• All American
« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2023, 07:15:45 AM »
Can’t figure out….

I’ve wondered the same thing. I’m sure there was a shock factor but still, call the cops. I wonder if she woke up the other roommate to try and figure out what happened or maybe saw the aftermath and just hid in her room scared sh!tless.

Bring back FFP!!!

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2023, 07:26:06 AM »
And turning it off when he actually did the killings versus just leaving it behind.
Sounds like you have done that before

tower912

• All American
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2023, 07:29:30 AM »
Can’t figure out….

Everybody processes stress and panic differently.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

Scoop Snoop

• All American
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2023, 07:42:53 AM »
Everybody processes stress and panic differently.

My thoughts as well. She may have hidden and shook with fear until the police came. Not ruling out other possibilities, but let's not jump to conclusions. I do not know what I would have done in a similar situation. I like to think I would have called 911 immediately or even risked my life by confronting the killer, but in reality? I simply do not know.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 08:10:46 AM by Scoop Snoop »
Wild horses couldn't drag me into either political party, but for very different reasons.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2023, 07:47:34 AM »
My thoughts as well. She may have hidden and shook with fear until the police came. Not ruling out other possibilities, but let's not jump to conclusions. I do not know what I would have done in a similar situation. I like to think I would have called 911 immediately or even risked my life by confronting the killer, but in reality? I don't simply know.

That's just it.  A lot of people say they'd jump in a freezing river to save a drowning child, but the reality is that when it comes time those claims are much more difficult to act upon.

It's just human nature.

PGsHeroes32

• All American
« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2023, 09:02:06 AM »
Finally read the whole report.

They definitely had more info from the beginning that was properly reported. Like the timing was later and the roommate being awake.

Were pretty much onto this bozo from the beginning.

He thought he was the second coming of einstein cause he used a Penn car that doesnt require a front plate and turned his phone off. Then figured he surpassed Einstein intellect when he registered his car with new washington plates 5 days after.

Yet he never considered the fact that maybe, just maybe registering his vehicle with his apartment complex and then using said vehicle to drive around a murder scene repeatedly is sub optimal. Or that leaving his phone on for his 15 prior visits to the scene kinda offsets turning it off 1 time. Oh....and leaving your knife covering laying there.

Again, I hope a mockery is made out of this guy in court. Psychos like this love the idea of being some mastermind, would destroy him as he realizes hes the definition of amateur.
Lazar picking up where the BIG 3 left off....

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2023, 09:05:17 AM »
Finally read the whole report.

They definitely had more info from the beginning that was properly reported. Like the timing was later and the roommate being awake.

Were pretty much onto this bozo from the beginning.

He thought he was the second coming of einstein cause he used a Penn car that doesnt require a front plate and turned his phone off. Then figured he surpassed Einstein intellect when he registered his car with new washington plates 5 days after.

Yet he never considered the fact that maybe, just maybe registering his vehicle with his apartment complex and then using said vehicle to drive around a murder scene repeatedly is sub optimal. Or that leaving his phone on for his 15 prior visits to the scene kinda offsets turning it off 1 time. Oh....and leaving your knife covering laying there.

Again, I hope a mockery is made out of this guy in court. Psychos like this love the idea of being some mastermind, would destroy him as he realizes hes the definition of amateur.

He sounds like the Chicos of psychos
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2023, 09:58:26 AM »
For someone who appears to think he's intellectually superior and could get away with this he sure made a lot of stupid mistakes.  I can't imagine there's a way to explain away his phone pinging in that area 10+ times late at night in the preceding months nor actually going back to the scene with his phone that morning for about 10 minutes. 

Read as they were surveilling him in PA that they witnessed him wearing surgical gloves multiple times and taking garbage out at 4 AM and putting it in a neighbors' trash bin.  Not suspicious behavior at all. 

Clearly a psychopath and premeditated but I am curious how and why he picked these kids. 

tower912

• All American
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2023, 03:29:20 PM »
That's just it.  A lot of people say they'd jump in a freezing river to save a drowning child, but the reality is that when it comes time those claims are much more difficult to act upon.

It's just human nature.

https://sports.yahoo.com/ex-arkansas-browns-rb-peyton-hillis-reportedly-unconscious-in-icu-after-swimming-accident-while-saving-his-family-170501087.html

This guy knows what he would do. 

MU82

• All American
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2023, 03:54:49 PM »
He sounds like the Chicos of psychos

Nah. If that were true, he would have just annoyed them to death.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson