collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Happy July 4th Y'all  (Read 17589 times)

DegenerateDish

• All American
Re: Happy July 4th Y'all
« Reply #200 on: July 05, 2022, 06:17:53 PM »
Man, the more tidbits that come out about the father, the house, what the State of Illinois maybe should have done…this is beyond words.

I’m sorry, but if my kid painted a picture on the side of our house of a happy face holding an assault weapon, I’m probably telling the authorities.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #201 on: July 05, 2022, 06:21:25 PM »
Man, the more tidbits that come out about the father, the house, what the State of Illinois maybe should have done…this is beyond words.

I’m sorry, but if my kid painted a picture on the side of our house of a happy face holding an assault weapon, I’m probably telling the authorities.

Yes D-Dish.  Freaking messed up. 

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #202 on: July 05, 2022, 06:26:55 PM »
Thomas and Scalia opposed Highland Park's ban on assault weapons. Because of course they did.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #203 on: July 05, 2022, 06:27:46 PM »
Universal background checks would be new.
A ban on private party gun sales would be new.
Mandatory background checks on private sales would be new.
A federal gun registry would be new.
A federal 21+ age requirement for rifles would be new.
A permanent ban on assault weapons would be new.
Want more?
First, I need to apologize. I should not have called you a dbag. I am better than that.
No one is going to pass a ban on private party gun sales for all types of guns-but there should be mandatory background checks, on private party sales, which some states already have
Maryland has a law where handguns and assault rifles can only be purchased if you are 21+
Other types of guns have been outlawed, so banning assault weapons wouldnt really be new

« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 06:31:02 PM by lawdog77 »

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #204 on: July 05, 2022, 06:29:15 PM »
Thomas and Scalia opposed Highland Park's ban on assault weapons. Because of course they did.

Lot of good that ban did.  Less gun laws and more guns = safe America. 
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #205 on: July 05, 2022, 06:40:10 PM »

He called them “modern sporting rifles”.

Someone should have told him that hunting humans is NOT a modern sport.

He was a much better man when his only dalliances were sexually harassing women.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #206 on: July 05, 2022, 06:52:15 PM »
...but snuffing the life out of an unborn baby before it takes its first breath is not?

When does life begin?

Do you support the use of birth control?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 06:56:50 PM by jesmu84 »

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #207 on: July 05, 2022, 07:09:44 PM »

Or at least not sponsor his FOID application.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #208 on: July 05, 2022, 07:10:22 PM »
First, I need to apologize. I should not have called you a dbag. I am better than that.

No worries. Stupid internet arguments get the best of all of us sometimes.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #209 on: July 05, 2022, 08:05:13 PM »
...but snuffing the life out of an unborn baby before it takes its first breath is not?

No, it is not.

It is, however, none of your business.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #210 on: July 05, 2022, 08:16:07 PM »
When does life begin?

https://www.alittleinsight.com/by-week

You tell me. 

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #211 on: July 05, 2022, 08:18:54 PM »
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #212 on: July 05, 2022, 08:29:54 PM »
No, it is not.

It is, however, none of your business.

...but Planned Parenthood (there is an oxymoron if there ever was one) has made it a Big Business to kill babies and harvest their body parts for research and now some states can now make it their business to have a compelling interest in protecting the life of the unborn baby. So obviously it is somebody's business.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #213 on: July 05, 2022, 09:00:38 PM »
https://www.alittleinsight.com/by-week

You tell me.

What's your opinion?

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #214 on: July 05, 2022, 09:20:52 PM »
The only way this is the "big question" is if we are the only country that has a problem with mentally or emotionally unstable people. As we are decidedly not the only country, the big question is the actual problem, not the problem politicians of a certain shade like to deflect to.

Actually, mostly white men are the mass shooters, so obviously being a white male is a mental defect. Otherwise, the whole mental issues are the root cause of mass shooters is complete and utter bs.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #215 on: July 05, 2022, 09:21:24 PM »
Thanks for the follow up, Lenny, and sorry if I was being obtuse.

No worries, Burrow - Agree or disagree I think you’re one of Scoop’s most thoughtful posters.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #216 on: July 05, 2022, 10:28:34 PM »
So gun humper daddy Crimos sponsored less-than-21 year-old Bobby, allowing him to get a military grade weapon even though Bobby had threatened to kill himself and the family. Because that's just what you do.

Dad of suspect in Highland Park Fourth of July massacre OK’d his seeking gun permit, state police say
https://chicago.suntimes.com/2022/7/5/23195378/highland-park-mass-shooting-fourth-july-parade-gun-robert-crimo-rifle

"The Highland Park massacre suspect was too young to get a gun permit in 2019 from the state of Illinois, but his father sponsored him for one anyway —even after the son had threatened to kill himself and his family, authorities said Tuesday."
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #217 on: July 05, 2022, 10:38:49 PM »
...but Planned Parenthood (there is an oxymoron if there ever was one) has made it a Big Business to kill babies and harvest their body parts for research and now some states can now make it their business to have a compelling interest in protecting the life of the unborn baby. So obviously it is somebody's business.

Abortions make up a tiny percentage of what Planned Parenthood does. And you are absolutely being fed and believing disinformation.

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #218 on: July 05, 2022, 11:06:21 PM »
So gun humper daddy Crimos sponsored less-than-21 year-old Bobby, allowing him to get a military grade weapon even though Bobby had threatened to kill himself and the family. Because that's just what you do.

Dad of suspect in Highland Park Fourth of July massacre OK’d his seeking gun permit, state police say
https://chicago.suntimes.com/2022/7/5/23195378/highland-park-mass-shooting-fourth-july-parade-gun-robert-crimo-rifle

"The Highland Park massacre suspect was too young to get a gun permit in 2019 from the state of Illinois, but his father sponsored him for one anyway —even after the son had threatened to kill himself and his family, authorities said Tuesday."

If we only had a clue why this guy turned out the way he did...

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #219 on: July 05, 2022, 11:10:20 PM »

But you vote for the people who want to put weapons of war in the hands of unstable teenagers.

You're not a champion of life. You are just another mediocre white guy who wants control over a woman's body.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #220 on: July 06, 2022, 06:55:00 AM »
Abortions make up a tiny percentage of what Planned Parenthood does. And you are absolutely being fed and believing disinformation.

They performed more than 350,000 abortions in the USA in  2020 - well over half the abortions reported here. To some, that number is meaningless, “a tiny % of what they do”. To others, the numbers are staggering. Depends on one’s POV.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #221 on: July 06, 2022, 07:06:09 AM »
They performed more than 350,000 abortions in the USA in  2020 - well over half the abortions reported here. To some, that number is meaningless, “a tiny % of what they do”. To others, the numbers are staggering. Depends on one’s POV.

It is very much a tiny percentage of what they do. From their Wiki page.

“In their 2014 Annual Report, PPFA reported seeing over 2.5 million patients in over 4 million clinical visits and performing a total of nearly 9.5 million discrete services including 324,000 abortions.”

324,000 / 9.5 million = about 3%
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #222 on: July 06, 2022, 07:48:37 AM »
Maybe someday the pro abortion crowd will give a sh!t about the lives lost ensuring no adult be inconvenienced.

Maybe.

So you're of the opinion that a 14 year old who's raped by an adult and becomes pregnant as a result should have to carry the baby full term, give birth to the baby, and either decide to give up the baby or raise the baby?  Seems like a great thing for both the 14 year old and the baby.

I don't think many are pro abortion.  I think many are smartly pro not making decisions on other peoples' bodies and giving them the choice.  Remember how horrible this world was when we had to wear a cloth mask over our face when we went out into public?  My body my choice?  How inconvenient.  Now imagine being forced to give birth.

At least you didn't deny you don't give a sh!t about the children who are being gunned down in schools.  Pro life until birth.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #223 on: July 06, 2022, 08:05:37 AM »
So you're of the opinion that a 14 year old who's raped by an adult and becomes pregnant as a result should have to carry the baby full term, give birth to the baby, and either decide to give up the baby or raise the baby?

I think too often, we focus on the extreme situations and not enough on the majority of abortions. I consider these legitimate reasons to have an abortion:

1) Rape
2) Incest
3) Parent who needs the resources to support existing children
4) Risk to mother's health/life
5) High risks to potential infant
6) Pregnancy would infringe on the mother's ability to pursue her own life and liberty
7) Any goddamn reason not listed above that the mother feels is appropriate because it's none of anyone's business other than the mother and her doctor

You can't be for freedom and liberty and also against abortion. The freedom and liberty of existing citizens trumps the freedom and liberty of potential citizens. Otherwise, if we're going to criminalize abortion, we should do the EXACT SAME for masturbation, because every time a man masturbate that's the potential of human life being shot into a sock. You want to criminalize a woman's bodily autonomy? Look in the goddamn mirror first.

And before anyone comes with some BS "sperm isn't a fertilized egg" nonsense, we have to draw a line somewhere, and if you're going to draw the line at criminalizing women, you better goddamn well hold yourself to the same standard and be prepared to spend life in prison if you ejaculate ever for a reason other than consensual procreation.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #224 on: July 06, 2022, 08:07:30 AM »
I think too often, we focus on the extreme situations and not enough on the majority of abortions. I consider these legitimate reasons to have an abortion:

1) Rape
2) Incest
3) Parent who needs the resources to support existing children
4) Risk to mother's health/life
5) High risks to potential infant
6) Pregnancy would infringe on the mother's ability to pursue her own life and liberty
7) Any goddamn reason not listed above that the mother feels is appropriate because it's none of anyone's business other than the mother and her doctor

You can't be for freedom and liberty and also against abortion. The freedom and liberty of existing citizens trumps the freedom and liberty of potential citizens. Otherwise, if we're going to criminalize abortion, we should do the EXACT SAME for masturbation, because every time a man masturbate that's the potential of human life being shot into a sock. You want to criminalize a woman's bodily autonomy? Look in the goddamn mirror first.

And before anyone comes with some BS "sperm isn't a fertilized egg" nonsense, we have to draw a line somewhere, and if you're going to draw the line at criminalizing women, you better goddamn well hold yourself to the same standard and be prepared to spend life in prison if you ejaculate ever for a reason other than consensual procreation.

Jesus judges you when you masterbate
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

feedback