[Today at 05:39:36 AM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by WhiteTrash
[April 18, 2024, 09:34:43 PM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[April 18, 2024, 07:27:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[April 18, 2024, 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: 2022-2023 NFL Season  (Read 123487 times)

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
Re: 2022-2023 NFL Season
« Reply #2625 on: February 15, 2023, 04:12:33 PM »
His breaking story this weekend was that Arlington Park employees were told they had to be out of their offices Tuesday and that the Bears would close "sooner than the end of March."
So, to answer your question, no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W4QasiY_Lw&feature=youtu.be

With the implication that when you have to vacate the property it means it is closing, which it just did today.

Who about a real scoop from your source?  How is this being funded? 

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #2626 on: February 15, 2023, 04:48:38 PM »
With the implication that when you have to vacate the property it means it is closing, which it just did today.

Who about a real scoop from your source?  How is this being funded?

My source doesn't take Scoop requests.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #2627 on: February 15, 2023, 11:12:06 PM »
My source doesn't take Scoop requests.

Yet you are Mr. Scoop?  Confused

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #2628 on: February 15, 2023, 11:48:59 PM »

Pakuni knows everything.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #2629 on: February 16, 2023, 10:37:23 AM »

Yes, you are.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #2630 on: February 17, 2023, 05:20:24 PM »
Bob McGinn, who has covered the Packers for decades, said in a podcast with Tyler Dunne of GoLongTD.com that the team is ready to move on from Rodgers.

“They are done with Rodgers,” McGinn said, citing his own instincts, his knowledge of the league, and “discussions with someone who [has] first-hand knowledge” of the Packers. “He’s not coming back. I mean, they’re disgusted with him, and they’re done with him. And they’re moving on.”

He also said that Love will be the starter even if Aaron comes back.

I know McGinn is not linked in like he used to be. Is he just trying to be relevant again or is he on to something.

I was one of the few here who said Rodgers would remain last time they had this issue. This time even before reading McGinn’s comments, I thought at best it was 50/50.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #2631 on: February 17, 2023, 06:14:43 PM »
I think the subpar year from Rodgers and the team overall has given them the cover to move on. I think most fans are ready.

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #2632 on: February 17, 2023, 08:48:19 PM »
Bob McGinn, who has covered the Packers for decades, said in a podcast with Tyler Dunne of GoLongTD.com that the team is ready to move on from Rodgers.

“They are done with Rodgers,” McGinn said, citing his own instincts, his knowledge of the league, and “discussions with someone who [has] first-hand knowledge” of the Packers. “He’s not coming back. I mean, they’re disgusted with him, and they’re done with him. And they’re moving on.”

I know McGinn is not linked in like he used to be. Is he just trying to be relevant again or is he on to something.

I was one of the few here who said Rodgers would remain last time they had this issue. This time even before reading McGinn’s comments, I thought at best it was 50/50.

Bob McGinn is washed but c'mon. Mike Hunt could have put 2 and 2 together. It is time at every level. Everyone is ready.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #2633 on: February 17, 2023, 09:19:44 PM »
McGinn is 100% correct. The team is more than ready to move on and Rodgers knows this. He knows he’s done in GB.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #2634 on: February 17, 2023, 10:24:29 PM »

In a past existence, I had some contact with a JS guy and he swore no one was more professional and well-connected than McGinn.  Still, saying GB would make 12 a backup if he were to return is bananas insane.  Do I believe they’d like him to ask for a trade?  Yes, 100% but he isn’t coming back to be a backup nor would they make him a backup.

Side note, Michael Hunt’s professionalism was not as respected 😂
Ramsey will bring Marquette great glory

WhiteTrash

• All American
« Reply #2635 on: February 18, 2023, 10:48:24 AM »
In a past existence, I had some contact with a JS guy and he swore no one was more professional and well-connected than McGinn.  Still, saying GB would make 12 a backup if he were to return is bananas insane.  Do I believe they’d like him to ask for a trade?  Yes, 100% but he isn’t coming back to be a backup nor would they make him a backup.

Agreed. If he thinks Rodgers will be a backup I have to wonder if he thinks a football field is 80 Yds long.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #2636 on: February 18, 2023, 10:59:32 AM »

I sat 2 rows in front of Hunt on a flight back to MKE a few years ago.  Weekday flight, so he was traveling for work, and he was one of the most slovenly people I’ve ever seen on a flight.  Stained t shirt, shorts (on a high 40s fall day) despite not coming or arriving at a warm weather area, and beyond disheveled.  He also sat in the aisle and refused to move an inch for anyone getting in or out of the inner seats.  So not surprising at all.

In other news, good for Eric Bieniemy.  Gonna have the chance to truly be the man out in front of an offense. He’s got some great WRs and an intriguing weapon at TE.  Hopefully it can put some of the annual kerfuffle around his not getting a HC to rest, either way.  We all know the NFL has a HC diversity issue, but much like 70 year old Jim Caldwell, there are much better examples to build that argument around than Bieniemy.

feedback