collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vaccine Misinformation  (Read 51713 times)

reinko

• All American
Re: Vaccine Misinformation
« Reply #300 on: May 17, 2022, 06:47:56 AM »
Free country, free choice, but if I start experiencing symptoms of the coco, first call to my doctor is to get paxlovid.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #301 on: May 17, 2022, 07:20:31 AM »
roqqet: You guys are so biased you ignore all new information

Scientific Community: Ever single trial run shows that ivermectin has no positive effect against COVID

roqqet: It's a conspiracy! Findings are being suppressed! Besides, scientific studies aren't really needed.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #302 on: May 17, 2022, 09:37:52 AM »
you're missing the point once again here rock and all you're doing is rousing your crowd.  you guys have such a bias that it works detrimentally against ALL new information coming.  some of this information could actually prove to benefit many, possibly even save their lives.  if that's how you guys operate, God help us all.

does it work for everyone? probably not, but does the vaccine(s) double, triple vax work for all?  did they willfully report all the side effects of the vaccines?

some of these other drugs have been shot down before they were even given a chance.  the doctors who think outside the box found that when given in combinations with other adjuncts(vitamins, zinc, z-pak, etc) at varying levels in patients with differing viral loads have benefited.  isn't this a better potential scenario opposed to those that have unnecessarily suffered, taken up hospital beds and/or died?  that's a question that has not allowed to be answered because the advocates have controlled the narrative.  how they sleep at night escapes me.  you short minded fools continue to refer to ivermectin as "horse dewormer"?  you do realize there are treatment guidelines, indications and dosage guidelines for humans, right?  the original purpose of acetylsalicylic acid was pain relief, fever reducer and anti-inflammatory.  a very useful "side effect" became evident-blood thinning

1st:  Yes, you're right, WE'RE the ones with the bias.
2nd: All Information Matters... shocking.
3rd: This hokum has been studied at length and there is no value to it. 

I'm sorry you've tied your personality to a bunch of quacks, but it's probably time to accept that you've been misled.  No one here need you to apologize, but for the love of God, just stop defending it.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #303 on: May 17, 2022, 03:23:25 PM »
Use of Paxlovid, the oral antiviral developed by Pfizer (NYSE:PFE), has increased 315% over the past four weeks, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services announced on Tuesday.

According to a senior health official, nearly 115,000 Paxlovid courses were dispensed during the first week of May. A total of 668,954 courses out of over two million doses ordered by pharmacies were administered, Reuters reported.

The department continues to increase the accessibility to the drug after the FDA authorized it in December for high-risk adults with COVID-19 who are more susceptible to the severe form of the disease .

"In recent weeks we've gone from 20,000 sites with Paxlovid to approximately 35,000 and we'll keep working to increase availability," the official told reports.

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3840191-pfizer-covid-19-antiviral-use-jumps-over-300-us-health-department?mailingid=27747714&messageid=2900&serial=27747714.27081&utm_campaign=rta-stock-news&utm_content=link-1&utm_medium=email&utm_source=seeking_alpha&utm_term=27747714.27081

Well, it's no horse de-wormer, but it'll have to do.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #304 on: May 17, 2022, 05:03:40 PM »
     when a taxi cab driver and a "journalist" and a whatever the hell he is laughs off your posts, ya know you're on the right track

cost of paxlovid~$18/pill

treat mild to moderate cases

cost of ivermectin~ $3/pill

treats moderate to severe cases-you know, saves lives and keeps hospitals clear

the the the that's all fokes
don't...don't don't don't don't

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #305 on: May 17, 2022, 05:13:34 PM »
     when a taxi cab driver and a "journalist" and a whatever the hell he is laughs off your posts, ya know you're on the right track

Source?

tower912

• All American
« Reply #306 on: May 17, 2022, 05:14:32 PM »
And remember, Facebook is not a source.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #307 on: May 17, 2022, 05:19:17 PM »

Hasn’t most the research said ivermectin with other drugs can be effective? Which begs the question of whether it would be just as effective without the ivermectin. But doesn’t that change your math?

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #308 on: May 17, 2022, 08:30:49 PM »
And remember, Facebook is not a source.

Would love to know the sourcing you used to verify that ivermectin pooping your pants story?  Facebook, Twitter…

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #309 on: May 17, 2022, 08:59:21 PM »
you're missing the point once again here rock and all you're doing is rousing your crowd.  you guys have such a bias that it works detrimentally against ALL new information coming.  some of this information could actually prove to benefit many, possibly even save their lives.  if that's how you guys operate, God help us all.

does it work for everyone? probably not, but does the vaccine(s) double, triple vax work for all?  did they willfully report all the side effects of the vaccines?

some of these other drugs have been shot down before they were even given a chance.  the doctors who think outside the box found that when given in combinations with other adjuncts(vitamins, zinc, z-pak, etc) at varying levels in patients with differing viral loads have benefited.  isn't this a better potential scenario opposed to those that have unnecessarily suffered, taken up hospital beds and/or died?  that's a question that has not allowed to be answered because the advocates have controlled the narrative.  how they sleep at night escapes me.  you short minded fools continue to refer to ivermectin as "horse dewormer"?  you do realize there are treatment guidelines, indications and dosage guidelines for humans, right?  the original purpose of acetylsalicylic acid was pain relief, fever reducer and anti-inflammatory.  a very useful "side effect" became evident-blood thinning

With all due respect Rocket, this is false. They have been extensively, and rigorously tested. They just show no efficacy.

Most of the doctors that were peddling these "cures" did so for financial purposes. They did a 5 minute phone/zoom screen, zero tests to even confirm COVID, and prescribed them a cocktail. Charged them a good chunk of cash for the phone/zoom screen and made a small fortune.

Many of them were scam artists. There were other doctors that legitimately bought into the hoopla and were trying to help their patients, but were also just victims of a scam.

I'd love for them to have worked. And in the very very early days there were some suggestions they could work, but actual trials quickly showed that wasn't the case. It is time that people put this to rest, it is now just likely to harm people.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #310 on: May 17, 2022, 09:04:29 PM »

when a "health care professional" pushes horse de-wormer, which has been discredited by actual health care professionals, ya know you're on the right track

cost of ivermectin - $3/pill

cost of bleach - 50 cents/cup

the choice of orange-hued buffons, and keeps hospitals clear because everybody who takes it dies quickly

duck season wabbit season fokes

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #311 on: May 17, 2022, 09:29:07 PM »
Would love to know the sourcing you used to verify that ivermectin pooping your pants story?  Facebook, Twitter…

The onion

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #312 on: May 18, 2022, 09:23:06 AM »

Here’s my bias. When I walked into one of the 300+ COVID patient rooms I’ve been in, I saw lots of Remdesivir and Dexamethasone. No Ivermectin. My “bias” is that I’m working with hospitalists, pharmacists and pulmonologists who know way more about then I do. So I trust them. And then they have to deal with family members who want all of these other treatments which don’t work. It takes precious time to deal with all of it.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #313 on: May 18, 2022, 12:27:23 PM »

I see I have triggered you.  Again, they should revoke your license for your medical quack advice you continue to espouse. 

MU82

• All American
« Reply #314 on: May 18, 2022, 12:47:14 PM »
Here’s my bias. When I walked into one of the 300+ COVID patient rooms I’ve been in, I saw lots of Remdesivir and Dexamethasone. No Ivermectin. My “bias” is that I’m working with hospitalists, pharmacists and pulmonologists who know way more about then I do. So I trust them. And then they have to deal with family members who want all of these other treatments which don’t work. It takes precious time to deal with all of it.

So we're supposed to believe a doctor like you and others who have made studying these things their lives' work when we could be believing interwebs guys who use ALM in their screen names, Fox News "talent," Aaron Rodgers and Alex Jones? What a ridiculous take.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #315 on: May 29, 2022, 09:01:51 AM »
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

MU82

• All American
« Reply #316 on: June 09, 2022, 06:42:18 AM »
From the NYT's David Leonhardt:

One of the defining characteristics of the pandemic’s early stages was its disproportionate toll on Black and Latino Americans.

But these large racial gaps in vaccination have not continued — and as a result, neither have the gaps in Covid death rates.

Instead, Covid’s racial gaps have narrowed and, more recently, even flipped. Over the past year, the Covid death rate for white Americans has been 14 percent higher than the rate for Black Americans and 72 percent higher than the Latino rate, according to the latest C.D.C. data.

The successful part of the story is the rapid increase in vaccination among Black and Latino Americans since last year. Today, the vaccination rate for both groups is slightly higher than it is for white Americans, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation’s surveys. That has happened thanks to intense outreach efforts by medical workers, community organizers and others.

The narrowing of Covid’s gaps does involve some bad news: The share of white Americans who have received a Covid vaccine shot has barely budged since last summer.

The main culprit is politics. Only about 60 percent of Republican adults are vaccinated, compared with about 75 percent of independents and more than 90 percent of Democrats, according to Kaiser. And Republicans are both disproportionately white and older. Together, these facts help explain why the white death rate has recently been higher than the Asian, Black or Latino rate.

In heavily conservative, white communities, leaders have not done as good a job explaining the vaccine’s benefits — and Covid’s risks — as leaders in Black and Latino communities. Instead, many conservative media figures, politicians, clergy members and others have amplified false or misleading information about the vaccines. Millions of Americans, in turn, have chosen not to receive a lifesaving shot. Some have paid with their lives.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #317 on: June 13, 2022, 10:50:54 AM »
With all due respect Rocket

Winner, winner. Chicken dinner!!

Funniest post of the week.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #318 on: June 13, 2022, 02:47:54 PM »
Ivermectin doesn't lower hospitalization or death risk from COVID, study finds

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3848165-ivermectin-doesnt-lower-hospitalization-or-death-risk-from-covid-study-says?mailingid=28042808&messageid=2900&serial=28042808.2110&utm_campaign=rta-stock-news&utm_content=link-1&utm_medium=email&utm_source=seeking_alpha&utm_term=28042808.2110

A placebo-controlled study of nearly 1600 individuals found that the antiparasitic medicine ivermectin does not lower the incidence of hospitalization or death from COVID-19.

The results, published on medRxiv and yet to be peer reviewed, found that ivermectin taken for three days led to a shortening of symptoms of less than one day.

About half of the participants had received at least two COVID vaccine doses.

Researchers noted that subgroup analyses and the data suggest examining ivermectin in a higher dose and for a longer duration.

Ivermectin is not authorized or approved by the U.S. FDA as a COVID treatment.

Authorized or approved COVID treatments include Pfizer's (NYSE:PFE) Paxlovid, Merck's (NYSE:MRK) Lagevrio (molnupiravir), Gilead Sciences' (NASDAQ:GILD) Veklury (remdesivir), Eli Lilly's (NYSE:LLY) bebtelovimab, and AstraZeneca's (AZN) Evusheld.

A study of 3.5K patients published in late March in the New England Journal of Medicine also found that ivermectin didn't lower hospitalization risk.

Put this under the "Well, duh!" file.

Horse de-wormers are for de-worming horses.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #319 on: June 15, 2022, 03:50:00 PM »
Keep Fr. Fauci in your thoughts, for he tested positive for the chit, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

tower912

• All American
« Reply #320 on: June 15, 2022, 04:15:09 PM »
A good man who has worked hard for the good of our country.   I trust vaccines will keep his symptoms mild and manageable.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #321 on: June 15, 2022, 06:19:41 PM »
A good man who has worked hard for the good of our country.   I trust vaccines will keep his symptoms mild and manageable.

Did you raise your nose and sniff whilst you typed this?

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #322 on: June 15, 2022, 06:24:52 PM »
Talk about dropping bags, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

tower912

• All American
« Reply #323 on: June 15, 2022, 07:39:17 PM »
Did you raise your nose and sniff whilst you typed this?

Nah.  Just ran out the door on yet another unvaccinated soul trying to die.

Pakuni

• All American

feedback