[April 25, 2024, 09:43:05 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by Uncle Rico
[April 25, 2024, 05:51:25 PM]

Campus camp-out with cool flags? by FreewaysBurnerAccount
[April 25, 2024, 04:52:25 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[April 25, 2024, 02:51:03 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vaccine Misinformation  (Read 53093 times)

tower912

• All American
Re: Vaccine Misinformation
« Reply #250 on: May 10, 2022, 06:05:46 AM »
Biden is who he has always been.   So is Trump.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #251 on: May 10, 2022, 06:26:06 AM »
How's FD Joe and Buffoon2 workin' out for ya, hey?

I’m good for the most part. Thanks.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #252 on: May 10, 2022, 06:54:33 AM »
The circus is STILL going on from when your clown was elected. One of his 87 defense secretaries just told 60 Minutes that your god wanted to shoot missiles into Mexico and to call in the military to shoot protesters.

I expect the circus to continue well past when your god dies. He'll find a way to grift the easily conned sheeple even from his grave.
Shooting missiles into Mexico and shooting protesters are just fine, because well, we all know why. 

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #253 on: May 10, 2022, 07:29:41 AM »
I’m good for the most part. Thanks.

I'll check back with ya in a couple months. Gas prices should near $6.00/gal by then along huge increases in food prices and all the trickle down effects in full force. Don't fear, relief should begin shorty after the mid-terms when, at least, the Buffoon will be neutered, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

• All American
« Reply #254 on: May 10, 2022, 07:38:37 AM »
I'll check back with ya in a couple months. Gas prices should near $6.00/gal by then along huge increases in food prices and all the trickle down effects in full force. Don't fear, relief should begin shorty after the mid-terms when, at least, the Buffoon will be neutered, hey?

Biden really has nothing to do with inflation.  Presidents in general are given way too much credit for economic performance.

I'm just glad we have someone who seemingly cares about all Americans, not just the ones that make him look good or will grovel for his approval, and isn't an international embarrassment. 
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #255 on: May 10, 2022, 07:48:19 AM »
Really? Chit man, do you actually believe what you wrote? All he is capable of caring about is the title of "President" and loading his pockets full of greenbacks. Obama's running this country, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

• All American
« Reply #256 on: May 10, 2022, 07:55:37 AM »
Really? Chit man, do you actually believe what you wrote? All he is capable of caring about is the title of "President" and loading his pockets full of greenbacks. Obama's running this country, hey?

The irony of this statement is amazing considering who you voted for in the last election.  Honestly, I am floored that you are so blinded by this.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #257 on: May 10, 2022, 07:57:28 AM »
I needed a good laugh this morning, doc!  Thanks!  Lay off the nitrous, aina?
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #258 on: May 10, 2022, 08:42:30 AM »
This is unnatural carnal knowledgeing awesome roqqet!
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #259 on: May 10, 2022, 11:51:23 AM »
Criticism of Biden and his performance/policies is totally merited, IMO.  I get it, I'm far from pleased with a lot of things. 

But to counter that with "don't you with we still had Trump" or some sentiment that a continuation of the previous admin is so markedly better is just baffling to me.

Its like getting pneumonia whilst in recovery from successful cancer surgery.  It sucks and you shouldn't have to get over pneumonia too, but you're not wishing you didn't have that surgery...

tower912

• All American
« Reply #260 on: May 10, 2022, 12:28:41 PM »
Biden can certainly be criticized.    As I said in that other thread before it was locked, he is who he has always been.    He is an average politician who has been around forever and done things I like and things I don't like.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #261 on: May 10, 2022, 02:37:32 PM »
I stan for Javelin Joe.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #262 on: May 10, 2022, 04:56:15 PM »
Criticism of Biden and his performance/policies is totally merited, IMO.  I get it, I'm far from pleased with a lot of things. 

But to counter that with "don't you with we still had Trump" or some sentiment that a continuation of the previous admin is so markedly better is just baffling to me.

Its like getting pneumonia whilst in recovery from successful cancer surgery.  It sucks and you shouldn't have to get over pneumonia too, but you're not wishing you didn't have that surgery...

Do you believe Obama is actually running the country?

MU82

• All American
« Reply #263 on: May 10, 2022, 05:08:57 PM »

He doesn't have the time. He's too busy leading all the cannibal pedophiles who gather for daily meetings at Comet Ping Pong.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #264 on: May 10, 2022, 05:26:49 PM »

Where did I say that?

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #265 on: May 10, 2022, 06:17:27 PM »
Where did I say that?

You didn't. That's why I asked the question

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #266 on: May 10, 2022, 07:19:48 PM »
   "I'm just glad we have someone who seemingly cares about all Americans, not just the ones that make him look good or will grovel for his approval, and isn't an international embarrassment."

i really thought you were a little bit more aware then this sully...must be the university water err sompin cuz my nephews came home from school with the same delirium, dizziness and confusion symptoms.   "international embarrassment"??  you get a chance to see australia's version of snl?  saudi arabia had a good one too.  for those of you in rio linda, it's stuff our comedians won't do for fear of having those abortion terrorists and/or will smith coming to their shows
don't...don't don't don't don't

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #267 on: May 10, 2022, 08:10:43 PM »
   "I'm just glad we have someone who seemingly cares about all Americans, not just the ones that make him look good or will grovel for his approval, and isn't an international embarrassment."

i really thought you were a little bit more aware then this sully...must be the university water err sompin cuz my nephews came home from school with the same delirium, dizziness and confusion symptoms.   "international embarrassment"??  you get a chance to see australia's version of snl?  saudi arabia had a good one too.  for those of you in rio linda, it's stuff our comedians won't do for fear of having those abortion terrorists and/or will smith coming to their shows

9 of 10

I’ve contacted your children for your well-being
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #268 on: May 10, 2022, 10:03:13 PM »

If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #269 on: May 10, 2022, 10:37:44 PM »
pay attention to tiktok my friends
don't...don't don't don't don't

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #270 on: May 11, 2022, 05:53:19 AM »

For vaccine information?

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #271 on: May 11, 2022, 05:58:27 AM »

The CCP data collection and propaganda tool?

tower912

• All American
« Reply #272 on: May 11, 2022, 06:10:40 AM »
Anybody else, I would have assumed the teal was implied.     Alas....

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #273 on: May 11, 2022, 10:57:32 AM »
You didn't. That's why I asked the question

Of course not...

🏀

• All American
« Reply #274 on: May 11, 2022, 11:22:51 AM »

Put this in the hall of fame