collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Superspreader event  (Read 20100 times)

tower912

• All American
Re: Superspreader event
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2021, 06:59:25 AM »
Hey they’re not my rules.  If you’re going to sign an EO might want to enforce said EO.  It’s a slippery slope forgetful. Tody it’s for one picture, tomorrow it’s one meal, and before you know it half the west wing will be exposed. 

How hard is it to wear a mask?!?!
You go, girl.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2021, 07:01:10 AM »
The order is for inside federal buildings. They were outside. Enforcing the executive order would’ve been a bad start, giving it didn’t go against the executive order.

Cute try though.

Ha, owned.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2021, 08:08:55 AM »
Mr. Disingenuous strikes again!

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2021, 08:51:34 AM »
I’m just worried given Biden’s age about inevitable exposure to his grandkids after they were running around maskless half the night. 

No you're not.

You are engaging in stupid "gotchas" that aren't useful in the public discourse at all.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

• All American
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2021, 08:53:00 AM »
The order is for inside federal buildings. They were outside. Enforcing the executive order would’ve been a bad start, given it didn’t go against the executive order.

A 9/10 on the "Chicos Scale."  Not his best work, but pretty strong nevertheless.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2021, 09:11:04 AM »
I’m just worried given Biden’s age about inevitable exposure to his grandkids after they were running around maskless half the night. 

No you aren't (Fluffy beat me to it)

Did you notice all had their masks on when Jill came up to them?

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2021, 09:13:57 AM »
No you aren't (Fluffy beat me to it)

Did you notice all had their masks on when Jill came up to them?

It's a safe assumption that for the next 4 years if Biden is found without a mask, even if he's 10 feet away from people, outdoors, and vaccinated, Pace will call it irresponsible and say there's a double standard.
Maigh Eo for Sam

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2021, 09:26:12 AM »
It's a safe assumption that for the next 4 years if Biden is found without a mask, even if he's 10 feet away from people, outdoors, and vaccinated, Pace will call it irresponsible and say there's a double standard.

💯!!  Cause it will be.

• All American
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2021, 09:34:51 AM »
💯!!  Cause it will be.

If he is 10 feet away from someone, outdoors and vaccinated?  No it won't be. 

Jeez, for someone who spends a lot of time commenting on the Covid board, you really don't seem to know what's going on.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2021, 09:40:44 AM »
💯!!  Cause it will be.

Hah I read this response like you were responding speaking like yoda. "Cause, it will be" because I thought you were admitting to just trolling.

Then I read Sultans post and realized it's not the case and you may actually think it's dangerous.
Maigh Eo for Sam

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2021, 09:44:14 AM »

If he is 10 feet away from someone, outdoors and vaccinated?  No it won't be. 

Jeez, for someone who spends a lot of time commenting on the Covid board, you really don't seem to know what's going on.
Gosh, could it be...intentional?

Trolly trolls gotta troll
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2021, 10:01:14 AM »

Your concern for our President is admirable. However he (as well as VP Harris and Speaker Pelosi) have all received two doses of the vaccine. Therefore, the line of succession is likely safe.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2021, 03:57:47 PM »

That's because Pace/Chicos/WarriorDad/Hoopaloop/Jamie Dyckes is clearly an insecure, flawed human desperately seeking out and clinging to anything that affirms his beliefs and worldview to the exclusion of objective fact.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2021, 04:03:28 PM »
He's good enough, smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like him.   Don't interfere with him asserting his personhood.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2021, 04:05:21 PM »
That's because Pace/Chicos/WarriorDad/Hoopaloop/Jamie Dyckes is clearly an insecure, flawed human desperately seeking out and clinging to anything that affirms his beliefs and worldview to the exclusion of objective fact.

Stop it.  Chicos loved the Angels.  Hoopaloop was a diehard Cubs fan.  There is absolutely no possible way whatsoever Chicos and Hoopaloop were the same person.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

tower912

• All American
« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2021, 04:07:05 PM »
Hoopaloop was a like minded individual who allowed Jamie to use his account during one of his many bannings.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2021, 04:07:25 PM »
He's good enough, smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like him.   Don't interfere with him asserting his personhood.

Nah, people like him should have their noses shoved in their own crap after the last four years. I can get people that are getting brainwashed from targeted algorithms, but Jamie is a whole new level of scumbaggery. Has intelligence, but still chooses the path he walks down.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2021, 04:07:50 PM »
Stop it.  Chicos loved the Angels.  Hoopaloop was a diehard Cubs fan.  There is absolutely no possible way whatsoever Chicos and Hoopaloop were the same person.

I thought WarriorDad was the Cubs fan?

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2021, 04:36:06 PM »
That's because Pace/Chicos/WarriorDad/Hoopaloop/Jamie Dyckes

He has the right to choose who he identifies as
Maigh Eo for Sam

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #94 on: January 21, 2021, 05:03:44 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/thejcoop/status/1352378833400430593

When asked why Biden and his family were not following the EO last night, Ms Psaki (while maskless and also out of compliance) said they had bigger things to worry about.

And the EO says masks on while in federal buildings OR on federal lands, quit making sh*t up. 

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2021, 05:23:23 PM »

When asked why Biden and his family were not following the EO last night, Ms Psaki (while maskless and also out of compliance) said they had bigger things to worry about.

And the EO says masks on while in federal buildings OR on federal lands, quit making sh*t up.

Call the cops
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #96 on: January 21, 2021, 05:28:49 PM »
Call the cops

I’m 100% ok with everyone at the event making their own individual decision.  I’ve been consistent with that, just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of this board and the media in the lack of hysteria over it.

I personally don’t care.  Didnt with trump or Trump officials.  Don’t with Biden or Biden officials. 

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #97 on: January 21, 2021, 05:30:17 PM »
I’m 100% ok with everyone at the event making their own individual decision.  I’ve been consistent with that, just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of this board and the media in the lack of hysteria over it.

I personally don’t care.  Didnt with trump or Trump officials.  Don’t with Biden or Biden officials.

You’re a true hero.  Thank you for your service.
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #98 on: January 21, 2021, 05:37:05 PM »

What does the EO say?

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #99 on: January 21, 2021, 05:43:24 PM »
Nah, people like him should have their noses shoved in their own crap after the last four years. I can get people that are getting brainwashed from targeted algorithms, but Jamie is a whole new level of scumbaggery. Has intelligence, but still chooses the path he walks down.

Nose shoved in my own crap, brainwashed by algorithms and scumbaggery for not agreeing with you on things.  Yikes.

feedback