collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Masks  (Read 180780 times)

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
Re: Masks
« Reply #450 on: September 16, 2020, 08:12:29 AM »
A few weeks ago, I had a waiter in Utah tell me that more people have died of abortions than Covid-19.

Yikes. Not exactly polite dinner conversation.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #451 on: September 16, 2020, 08:16:52 AM »
A few weeks ago, I had a waiter in Utah tell me that more people have died of abortions than Covid-19.

Yikes. Not exactly polite dinner conversation.

Moms or babies?

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #452 on: September 16, 2020, 01:14:59 PM »
Robert Redfield (head of CDC) to the Senate committee today:

"...I might even go so far as to say that this facemask is more guaranteed to protect me against COVID than when I take COVID vaccine."

The inconsistency of messaging of this administration is so frustrating and maddening.  Plus now I am sure months down the road, no one will read into the vaccine side of this attempt at stressing importance and misinterpret its meaning.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #453 on: September 17, 2020, 07:50:06 AM »
Robert Redfield (head of CDC) to the Senate committee today:

"...I might even go so far as to say that this facemask is more guaranteed to protect me against COVID than when I take COVID vaccine."

The inconsistency of messaging of this administration is so frustrating and maddening.  Plus now I am sure months down the road, no one will read into the vaccine side of this attempt at stressing importance and misinterpret its meaning.

I get what he is trying to say, but that sounds very off the cuff.  Anyone running messaging for the CDC probably cringed when he said that.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #454 on: September 17, 2020, 12:59:53 PM »
The United States Postal Service drafted an ambitious proposal in April to send a pack of five face masks to every residential address in the U.S. before trump killed the idea, according to an analysis by the Washington Post of documents acquired by the watchdog organization American Oversight.

I keep telling you guys he is intentionally killing people. Negligent manslaughter.

That is what catastrophic leadership has done to America. The worst crisis leadership in our history.

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #455 on: September 17, 2020, 02:53:01 PM »
The United States Postal Service drafted an ambitious proposal in April to send a pack of five face masks to every residential address in the U.S. before trump killed the idea, according to an analysis by the Washington Post of documents acquired by the watchdog organization American Oversight.

I keep telling you guys he is intentionally killing people. Negligent manslaughter.

That is what catastrophic leadership has done to America. The worst crisis leadership in our history.

“There was concern that households receiving masks might create a concern or panic.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2020/09/17/usps-trump-coronavirus-amazon-foia/#click=https://t.co/pYABjdzTCM

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #456 on: September 17, 2020, 03:07:23 PM »
“There was concern that households receiving masks might create a concern or panic.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2020/09/17/usps-trump-coronavirus-amazon-foia/#click=https://t.co/pYABjdzTCM

I only skimmed the article, but didn’t we have barely enough masks for healthcare professionals at that time? Did we have that many masks to distribute to households?

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #457 on: September 17, 2020, 03:14:09 PM »
I only skimmed the article, but didn’t we have barely enough masks for healthcare professionals at that time? Did we have that many masks to distribute to households?

There weren't enough N95 masks...but general cloth masks have always been available (or could be quickly made).

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #458 on: September 17, 2020, 03:37:25 PM »

I guess you shouldn't yell fire in a theater that is actually on fire because you could create panic.

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #459 on: September 17, 2020, 07:12:50 PM »

I guess you shouldn't yell fire in a theater that is actually on fire because you could create panic.

Obviously entirely unsurprising, but this story made me as mad as any that's come out on the pandemic.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #460 on: September 17, 2020, 07:56:40 PM »

This guy needs a timeout...quickly please
don't...don't don't don't don't

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #461 on: September 17, 2020, 08:04:07 PM »
In some countries , they'd cut your balls off for idiotic statements like this. We have, thus far, freedom of speech. God bless America, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #462 on: September 17, 2020, 08:04:19 PM »
This guy needs a timeout...quickly please

He’s made the Covid board unreadable.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #463 on: September 17, 2020, 08:09:59 PM »

Hey hey sully, I’m taking a screen shot of this to remind me that you and I actually have something in common and agree👍🕺🏾
don't...don't don't don't don't

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #464 on: September 17, 2020, 08:12:57 PM »

Simple question.

Have trump’s lies and his refusal to push for masks caused people to die of Covid?

A simple yes or no will do.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #465 on: September 17, 2020, 08:19:37 PM »
Simple question.

Have trump’s lies and his refusal to push for masks caused people to die of Covid?

A simple yes or no will do.

Yes.

But you know what you’re saying and why you are saying it. Using this board to backdoor your political mantra makes this unreadable.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #466 on: September 17, 2020, 08:47:14 PM »

I actually login just to read his insanity, comical at this point....and what’s with Biden saying yesterday he’d sign an EO mandating masks and then tonight he says he can’t!?!?!?  Why the flip flopping

Mutaman

• All American
  • "Technically this is true."
« Reply #467 on: September 18, 2020, 12:12:55 AM »
..and what’s with Biden saying yesterday he’d sign an EO mandating masks and then tonight he says he can’t!?!?!?  Why the flip flopping

links ?

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #468 on: September 18, 2020, 02:00:33 AM »
I actually login just to read his insanity, comical at this point....and what’s with Biden saying yesterday he’d sign an EO mandating masks and then tonight he says he can’t!?!?!?  Why the flip flopping
You're not far behind

tower912

• All American
« Reply #469 on: September 18, 2020, 07:26:51 AM »
Actually far ahead.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

warriorchick

• All American
Have some patience, FFS.

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #472 on: September 18, 2020, 08:32:04 AM »

tower912

• All American
« Reply #473 on: September 18, 2020, 08:36:09 AM »
Jamie must have left early.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #474 on: September 18, 2020, 08:37:53 AM »