[Today at 11:26:20 AM]

NC State by MUMountin
[Today at 11:25:44 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Uncle Rico
[Today at 11:15:58 AM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[Today at 10:50:38 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: No Athletic Events if No Students on Campus BE  (Read 22677 times)

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
Re: No Athletic Events if No Students on Campus BE
« Reply #150 on: May 10, 2020, 02:10:30 AM »
Well, this was interesting.  Move the petty quarreling to the covid board.
https://www.muscoop.com/index.php?board=15.0

As to the topic, I don't think it's very surprising that sports will be cancelled if campuses aren't open.  And that is very much TBD...

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #151 on: May 10, 2020, 05:44:17 AM »
Thanks Rocky.

So guru, since drunk driving is illegal it’s 1000% different then not wearing a mask. Do you also believe that the police should post up outside hospitals to pull over cars with expectant mothers just because it’s illegal?

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #152 on: May 10, 2020, 06:05:33 AM »
1000% different...drunk driving is illegal...not wearing a mask is not illegal. Apples and oranges.

So if drunk driving weren't illegal, you would do it?
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #153 on: May 10, 2020, 07:59:16 AM »
ND sucks.

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
« Reply #154 on: May 10, 2020, 08:09:06 AM »
The irony of you telling everyone who doesn’t think Trump is absolutely killing this covid response that they are ignorant while then going and spreading this while admitting you have no idea if it is true is very rich.

Said i had no idea about any conspiracy about upping the number of covid cases.  Let ur bias cloud u tho. 
Political free board, plz leave your clever quips in your clever mind.

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
« Reply #155 on: May 10, 2020, 08:13:47 AM »

Yeah that's not true. 

Honestly the people who thing this isn't as bad as it is are just insane.

Haha fluffy just said a story that i told wasnt true.  Lol i made no claims or casted no judgements just repeated a phone conversation and am told its not true.  Fluffy u are a fool.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #156 on: May 10, 2020, 08:18:40 AM »
Haha fluffy just said a story that i told wasnt true.  Lol i made no claims or casted no judgements just repeated a phone conversation and am told its not true.  Fluffy u are a fool.

Man you are so sensitive!  Your spelling and grammar gets even more f*cked up when you're challenged. 

Anyway, hospitals aren't gettting reimbursed more for a Covid death.  That's what isn't true.  Rocky posted this elsewhere.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/hospital-payments-and-the-covid-19-death-count/
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
« Reply #157 on: May 10, 2020, 08:25:29 AM »
Everyone, no matter what side of the aisle knows that Trump is a complete ass.  The people that like him are benefiting in some way from his policies and that’s ok.

Most of my friends are supporters of his and they get that he is a clown.  They understand that he is an embarrassment on a national and multinational stage every time he opens his mouth.

They accept it because he pushes their agenda.

His absence of leadership during this time is not unexpected to them or anyone. The inability to accept any responsibility whatsoever on anything or to be thoughtful about any opposing opinion is simply par for the course.  We knew it going in to his term.

The reason for this is the alternative of having an Obama disciple in office. That simply cannot be tolerated by his supporters. If there was a republican who had the same agenda but was not an attention grabbing whore who can’t see past his own nose they would vote for him/her in a heartbeat.  But their party is not giving them the option at this time.  The democrats are not giving them an obvious better option either.  So they defend him to death even though they know it does not feel right.

Trump was dealt a no win situation but no one can say he has been a good leader.  The country moves on despite him during this awful time not because of him.

Let’s just hope that he can take credit in the near future for some type of economic and pandemic recovery for the sake of the USA.  If it happens to feed his giant ego so be it.

Horribly contadictory post.  At one point u say most of Trump spporters admit he is a clown and embarrassing. Only a few sentances later u state, So they defend him to death even though they know it does not feel right.
Horrible fail.  Most repubs will admit Trump is very non politically correct and says off the cuff dumb things.  Much of it is by his narcissistic nature.  Much of it is not being in a political back ground where he says no comment, researches the polls and returns to say what will most likely keep him in office.
Repubs will state also that they like Trumps policies, and that while he can be unconventional n act foolish at times his policies are good n he has capable leuitenants. He is not agraid to tackle tough subjects that most career politicians run from. 
Lastly most Trump voters in the last election were voting more against the most despicable troll in the history of American politics than they were voting for Trump.

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
« Reply #158 on: May 10, 2020, 08:26:58 AM »

Man you are so sensitive!  Your spelling and grammar gets even more f*cked up when you're challenged. 

Anyway, hospitals aren't gettting reimbursed more for a Covid death.  That's what isn't true.  Rocky posted this elsewhere.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/hospital-payments-and-the-covid-19-death-count/

I never said they were, i was repeating a story.  Can u wrap ur brain around that?

muguru

• All American
« Reply #159 on: May 10, 2020, 08:33:47 AM »

They might not be getting more $$ out of it, but they ARE reporting some deaths as Covid-19 that are really a heart attack etc..not for monetary gain, but for POLITICAL reasons. If you honestly and truly believe that hasn't/isn't happening at all, then you're purposely showing your agenda. You're smarter than that Fluffy...I think anyway.

It's like people claiming "school X hasn't been implicated in any wrong doing", but everyone knows it's going on. Just because it's not right out in public view doesn't mean it's not occurring. It is.
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #160 on: May 10, 2020, 08:35:30 AM »
I never said they were, i was repeating a story.  Can u wrap ur brain around that?

Can you wrap your brain around the fact that wasn't claiming you weren't told a story?  That the "fact" of the person telling you the story wasn't accurate?

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #161 on: May 10, 2020, 08:36:25 AM »
They might not be getting more $$ out of it, but they ARE reporting some deaths as Covid-19 that are really a heart attack etc..not for monetary gain, but for POLITICAL reasons. If you honestly and truly believe that hasn't/isn't happening at all, then you're purposely showing your agenda. You're smarter than that Fluffy...I think anyway.

Unless there is evidence of that occurring, and not simply second-hand from your "source," then I don't believe it is accurate.

I don't deal in rumor.  I deal in facts.  Now if you want to provide facts to support your assertion that deaths are being over reported for political purposes, please do so.

THRILLHO

• All American
    • twitter feed
« Reply #162 on: May 10, 2020, 08:46:48 AM »

It's like people claiming "school X hasn't been implicated in any wrong doing", but everyone knows it's going on. Just because it's not right out in public view doesn't mean it's not occurring. It is.
It's not always easy to tell why someone died. I doubt there are more than a few idiots purposefully indicating the wrong cause of death, for who knows what reason. But the implication of these conspiracy theories is, "it's not a big deal, it's not that dangerous, the deadliness is exaggerated." But in the end, they're going to count up all-cause mortality, look at how it has changed compared to equivalent periods in previous years and see the real death toll. The numbers we have so far indicate that estimates of covid deaths are an underestimate of increased mortality. It's crazy to me that our warped political system has managed to polarize even this simple counting exercise. Don't you just want to know this actual number, regardless of whatever implications it has on your beliefs about political leaders?

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #163 on: May 10, 2020, 08:47:02 AM »

Unless there is evidence of that occurring, and not simply second-hand from your "source," then I don't believe it is accurate.

I don't deal in rumor.  I deal in facts.  Now if you want to provide facts to support your assertion that deaths are being over reported for political purposes, please do so.

“If you say something loud enough, it becomes fact” - Thomas Jefferson
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

muguru

• All American
« Reply #164 on: May 10, 2020, 08:49:55 AM »

Horribly contadictory post.  At one point u say most of Trump spporters admit he is a clown and embarrassing. Only a few sentances later u state, So they defend him to death even though they know it does not feel right.
Horrible fail.  Most repubs will admit Trump is very non politically correct and says off the cuff dumb things.  Much of it is by his narcissistic nature.  Much of it is not being in a political back ground where he says no comment, researches the polls and returns to say what will most likely keep him in office.
Repubs will state also that they like Trumps policies, and that while he can be unconventional n act foolish at times his policies are good n he has capable leuitenants. He is not agraid to tackle tough subjects that most career politicians run from. 
Lastly most Trump voters in the last election were voting more against the most despicable troll in the history of American politics than they were voting for Trump.

Once again, spot on Sand knit!

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #165 on: May 10, 2020, 08:50:11 AM »
This country has jumped the shark. We are f*cked.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #166 on: May 10, 2020, 08:53:56 AM »

LOL spoken like a true liberal. What do they know about "facts"?? It was fine with you(and your fellow libs) when Trump was being impeached over absolutely NOTHING factual(and more stories are coming out about it). Then it's okay to not have facts, right Fluffy?? The hypocrisy is so rich. Yet you 100% believed the Russian hoax as being factual. Agenda much Fluffy??