[March 18, 2024, 10:25:35 PM]

NCAA Ticket Strategy by MU82
[March 18, 2024, 10:06:13 PM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by JWags85
[March 18, 2024, 10:01:37 PM]

NIL legal update by GoldenEagles03
[March 18, 2024, 09:10:52 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vaccine/Antibody updates  (Read 353995 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
Re: Vaccine/Antibody updates
« Reply #3150 on: July 25, 2021, 10:04:57 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/sarah-huckabee-sanders-encourages-arkansans-211400306.html

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, candidate for governor of Arkansas, got vaccinated several months ago after being ‘reassured’ by President Trump getting vaccinated  and is now encouraging residents of Arkansas to get the ‘Trump vaccine’. Blames President Biden, VP Harris, Dr Fauci and the media for vaccine hesitancy.

as she should.  it wasn't but 8-10 months ago, they were saying they didn't trust the vaccine.  after november 2, the vaccine was the nectar of the gods
don't...don't don't don't don't

MU82

• All American
« Reply #3151 on: July 25, 2021, 10:05:13 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/sarah-huckabee-sanders-encourages-arkansans-211400306.html

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, candidate for governor of Arkansas, got vaccinated several months ago after being ‘reassured’ by President Trump getting vaccinated  and is now encouraging residents of Arkansas to get the ‘Trump vaccine’. Blames President Biden, VP Harris, Dr Fauci and the media for vaccine hesitancy.

Even though the latter part of that is a lie, that's the way GOP candidates who want to win should play it.

Get the vaccine, encourage others to get it, bend the knee to the deposed Mad King, lie about vaccine hesitancy being all the Dems' fault.

And while you're on a roll, make sure to mention antifa and Critical Race Theory.

Voilà! A winning message!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

MU82

• All American
« Reply #3152 on: July 25, 2021, 10:06:19 PM »
they were saying they didn't trust the vaccine.

That, of course, is a lie. But you worship the biggest liar in American history, so it's not surprising.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #3153 on: July 25, 2021, 10:20:25 PM »
as she should.  it wasn't but 8-10 months ago, they were saying they didn't trust the vaccine.  after november 2, the vaccine was the nectar of the gods

So Trump voters are vaccine hesitant because they take their cues from Buden and Harris?
Did you ever stop to think how dumb that sounds before you took the time to type it?

reinko

• All American
« Reply #3154 on: July 26, 2021, 05:25:55 AM »
   "It's idiotic enough to refuse to be vaccinated"

so much for tolerance among yous guys...coexist, eyn'a?

so everyone you have a disagreement with is an "idiot'?  tells us all we need to know

You called me a child abuser because I have my 6 year old wear a mask in certain situations.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #3155 on: July 26, 2021, 06:20:24 AM »
So Trump voters are vaccine hesitant because they take their cues from Buden and Harris?
Did you ever stop to think how dumb that sounds before you took the time to type it?

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/18/im-not-taking-it-joe-biden-kamala-harris-led-covid-vaccine-skepticism-parade-before-election-1105376/

everybody is so dumb here except the majesty of pak...everyone please bow

also, they aren't necessarily referring to trump voters.  you do knoe the african american population is lagging as well.  there are people from all walks of life who are vaccine skeptics

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #3156 on: July 26, 2021, 06:21:09 AM »
You called me a child abuser because I have my 6 year old wear a mask in certain situations.

i hope it's only limited to masks

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #3157 on: July 26, 2021, 07:28:08 AM »
What a complete POS.

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #3158 on: July 26, 2021, 07:29:37 AM »

You’re an embarrassment to Marquette
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #3159 on: July 26, 2021, 07:56:18 AM »
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/18/im-not-taking-it-joe-biden-kamala-harris-led-covid-vaccine-skepticism-parade-before-election-1105376/

everybody is so dumb here except the majesty of pak...everyone please bow

also, they aren't necessarily referring to trump voters.  you do knoe the african american population is lagging as well.  there are people from all walks of life who are vaccine skeptics

There are a lot of vaccine skeptics of various types no doubt.

But it is undoubtedly true that conservative news sources fueled the vaccine skepticism that has lead to lower vaccine numbers in red states.  It is painfully obvious that the Covid vaccine is extremely effective, yet people have said that it was better for them to risk getting Covid than getting the vaccine while laying in their hospital beds. 

Fox and other similar news sources have needlessly caused the deaths of hundreds of Americans because a virus they hailed as Trump's, is no longer a big thing because of the guy in the White House.  Pretty said.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #3160 on: July 26, 2021, 09:15:27 AM »

Remember to tell your pastor about this one in the magic sorry box next Sunday.

LON

• All American
« Reply #3161 on: July 26, 2021, 09:47:59 AM »

Imagine if you shave his/her head...

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #3162 on: July 26, 2021, 09:52:58 AM »

Plenty of folks have reported this.  Rocket - see your PMs.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #3163 on: July 26, 2021, 10:16:06 AM »
Remember to tell your pastor about this one in the magic sorry box next Sunday.
Do they have confessionals big enough to ride your golf cart into now?
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #3164 on: July 26, 2021, 10:41:12 AM »
Do they have confessionals big enough to ride your golf cart into now?

LOL

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #3165 on: July 26, 2021, 01:29:02 PM »
All NYC municipal workers are being required to get the vaccine or face weekly testing. Only 43% of NYPD snd support staff are vaccinated. (meaning actual police vaccinated could be lower than 43%) The municipal workers includes teachers.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #3166 on: July 26, 2021, 01:35:43 PM »
The Department of Veterans Affairs will require health care workers to be vaccinated, the first federal agency to do so for its employees.

The mandate will apply to roughly 115,000 workers who are “the most patient-facing,” Denis McDonough, the secretary of veterans affairs, said.

Beginning Wednesday, those health care workers will have eight weeks to get fully vaccinated or face penalties including possible removal, he said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/26/us/politics/veterans-affairs-coronavirus-covid-19.html?campaign_id=60&emc=edit_na_20210726&instance_id=0&nl=breaking-news&ref=headline&regi_id=108420427&segment_id=64460&user_id=d36dcf821462fdd16ec3636710a855fa

ALSO ...

Vaccination should be mandatory for U.S. health care workers, a group of nearly 60 major medical organizations said.

The groups, which included the American Medical Association and the American Nurses Association, said in a statement that vaccination is an ethical obligation for health care workers, as the highly contagious Delta variant drives a new surge of coronavirus cases.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/26/health/health-care-workers-vaccine-requirement.html?campaign_id=60&emc=edit_na_20210726&instance_id=0&nl=breaking-news&ref=headline&regi_id=108420427&segment_id=64452&user_id=d36dcf821462fdd16ec3636710a855fa

No-brainer No. 1 and No-brainer No. 2. Not sure how anybody could argue against either of these.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #3167 on: July 26, 2021, 02:56:54 PM »
I have an uncle in a group home at the VA. He hasn’t been allowed to step in another building (family member’s home, Culver’s etc) since March 2020.

About a month ago he got weekly visits up to an hour each.  Now he’s at 4 hours a week. But he still can’t attend family baptisms, birthdays, First Communions etc. But staff of the house can come and go. 

It’s been extremely frustrating.  I hope this is a step forward for him. He last saw most family in a group setting for Christmas 2019.  His absence from his family is now longer than his tour in Vietnam.  And he's been double vaxxed since January.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 03:17:08 PM by The Lens »
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

reinko

• All American
« Reply #3168 on: July 26, 2021, 03:53:49 PM »
I have an uncle in a group home at the VA. He hasn’t been allowed to step in another building (family member’s home, Culver’s etc) since March 2020.

About a month ago he got weekly visits up to an hour each.  Now he’s at 4 hours a week. But he still can’t attend family baptisms, birthdays, First Communions etc. But staff of the house can come and go. 

It’s been extremely frustrating.  I hope this is a step forward for him. He last saw most family in a group setting for Christmas 2019.  His absence from his family is now longer than his tour in Vietnam.  And he's been double vaxxed since January.

This some bullcrap

MU82

• All American
« Reply #3169 on: July 26, 2021, 10:00:58 PM »
California will require all state employees and health care workers to be vaccinated or face regular testing.

The new requirement will apply to roughly 246,000 public employees beginning on Aug. 9 and be implemented by Aug. 23.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #3170 on: July 26, 2021, 10:34:15 PM »
THIS is an example of why it's more than "because ... freedom!" ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/07/26/covid-vaccine-regrets/?utm_campaign=wp_post_most&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_most&carta-url=https%3A%2F%2Fs2.washingtonpost.com%2Fcar-ln-tr%2F343d6f1%2F60fedcf59d2fda945a1931e5%2F5f8d147cae7e8a56e5b732a4%2F50%2F70%2F60fedcf59d2fda945a1931e5

An Alabama mother who lost her son to covid says not getting the vaccine is her biggest regret

These days, Christy Carpenter finds strength in her family and faith. But on some days, one question keeps ringing in her head: “Why?”

After weeks of battling through oxygen treatments, her 28-year-old son died in the hospital two months after being diagnosed with covid-19.

Now in Carpenter’s Alabama home, the room belonging to Curt, her “beautiful baby boy” and firstborn, remains empty — a painful reminder of a life that could have been saved if the family had decided to get vaccinated, she said.

“It took watching my son die and me suffering the effects of covid for us to realize we need the vaccine,” the mother said. “We did not get vaccinated when we had the opportunity and regret that so much now.”

Curt Carpenter was a young and otherwise healthy man. While at home, his mother said, he would spoil her with the “best hugs” and a daily dosage of kindness. Curt was autistic, and Christy Carpenter said he “lived life to the fullest” and had a passion for all things Pokémon, trains, video games and frogs.

The pandemic dealt a big blow to the tightknit Carpenter family on March 5, when Curt, his younger sister and his mother were diagnosed with the virus, which has claimed about 610,000 lives across the nation.

At first, the three experienced mild symptoms that slowly began to alleviate. Then, a week later, everything took a turn for the worse.

When their oxygen saturation levels dropped dangerously, the mother and son were rushed to Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham. A day later, they both developed pneumonia, and Curt Carpenter was put on a ventilator.

The constantly changing oxygen levels paired with a pneumothorax — a collapsed lung — were too much for Curt Carpenter’s body. His organs began shutting down. He was declared dead May 2.

This adult woman wasn't willing to take such a "new" vaccine, so she wouldn't let her son take it either. And now her son -- through no fault of his own -- is dead.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #3171 on: July 27, 2021, 08:44:37 AM »
California will require all state employees and health care workers to be vaccinated or face regular testing.

The new requirement will apply to roughly 246,000 public employees beginning on Aug. 9 and be implemented by Aug. 23.

New York City will be doing the same thing.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #3172 on: July 27, 2021, 06:29:37 PM »
New York City will be doing the same thing.

I'll be in NYC in three weeks.  Hope we can actually enjoy our time there.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #3173 on: July 27, 2021, 06:41:27 PM »
Pack lots of masks.  Bring proof of vaccination.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #3174 on: July 27, 2021, 06:42:36 PM »
Lovell's got da chit, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"