[April 28, 2024, 06:50:03 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Juan Anderson's Mixtape
[April 28, 2024, 06:37:34 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[April 28, 2024, 06:32:11 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[April 28, 2024, 01:23:01 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Outsiders View Of Hausers Transfer  (Read 124850 times)

4everwarriors

• All American
Re: Outsiders View Of Hausers Transfer
« Reply #325 on: May 17, 2019, 01:34:19 PM »
Word just broke that they both are transferring to Wisconsin.

Shockin', hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #326 on: May 17, 2019, 01:41:53 PM »
While it is totally unacceptable that they are leaving, if true Wojo lost them to UW, he should be called to stand tall in front of the AD, and be hung by his balls with piano wire. Wisconsin? Losing these guys to Wisconsin speaks volumes about Wojo and his abilities. HE HAS NONE!!! Sure hopes that Wojo can immediately recruit talent to replace Sam, but that is highly unlikely. Let the slurpers continue to offer up lame Wojo excuses.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #327 on: May 17, 2019, 01:46:27 PM »

Potrykus writing a puff piece in the JS is not breaking.  https://www.jsonline.com/story/sport...ly/3706967002/

BTW, I do think that is where they end up though.

HowardsWorld

• All American
« Reply #328 on: May 17, 2019, 01:52:11 PM »
I just think that if you are going to go to the rival team in the state at least grow some balls and announce before school is over.

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #329 on: May 17, 2019, 01:54:00 PM »
While it is totally unacceptable that they are leaving, if true Wojo lost them to UW, he should be called to stand tall in front of the AD, and be hung by his balls with piano wire. Wisconsin? Losing these guys to Wisconsin speaks volumes about Wojo and his abilities. HE HAS NONE!!! Sure hopes that Wojo can immediately recruit talent to replace Sam, but that is highly unlikely. Let the slurpers continue to offer up lame Wojo excuses.
Only place that will guarantee what they want....
Goal is National Championship

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #330 on: May 17, 2019, 01:57:05 PM »
Potrykus writing a puff piece in the JS is not breaking.  https://www.jsonline.com/story/sport...ly/3706967002/

Jeffy's gotta get them clickz.

Marcus92

• All American
« Reply #331 on: May 17, 2019, 01:58:09 PM »
I just think that if you are going to go to the rival team in the state at least grow some balls and announce before school is over.

Why inflame the situation? While I disagree with their decision to leave -- which doesn't really matter since it's their decision, not mine or anyone else's -- I think the Hausers have handled it the right way.
"Let's get a green drink!" Famous last words

MU82

• All American
« Reply #332 on: May 17, 2019, 02:00:00 PM »
Many of us have said repeatedly that the other schools were never in play. Sad that the Hausers felt the need to punk two highly successful, respected coaches, but whatever. I'm sure it wasn't the first for Bennett and Izzo, and it won't be the last.

The Hausers quit Marquette and are now vile rodents of F%ckytown. Enemies, just the same as the douchenozzle who grabbed Joey's nuggets.

Looking forward to kicking F%cky's arse next season, when all the Hausers can do is helplessly watch, and then really kicking their arse at FF in 2020.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

PointWarrior

• All American
« Reply #333 on: May 17, 2019, 02:01:12 PM »
Perhaps separate the two thoughts:

1)  He lost them - yes something went wrong - probably on Wojo and on the Hausers too

2)  They chose Wisconsin - the only place of UVA, MSU, UW that would likely take both (as in scholarships for both) and likely commit to start/play both at the same time...

And we get it you hate Wojo - maybe the best way to show it is to go on a posting-hunger-strike - show them its so bad you wont even post anymore...

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #334 on: May 17, 2019, 02:07:22 PM »
Perhaps separate the two thoughts:

1)  He lost them - yes something went wrong - probably on Wojo and on the Hausers too

2)  They chose Wisconsin - the only place of UVA, MSU, UW that would likely take both (as in scholarships for both) and likely commit to start/play both at the same time...

And we get it you hate Wojo - maybe the best way to show it is to go on a posting-hunger-strike - show them its so bad you wont even post anymore...
On a scale to 10 for lame wojo excuses, this garners a 12. Hate Wojo? He has had 5 years to get things done, and still is blowing it. It has nothing to do with hate, but is about performance, which wih his pedigree, he has shown none.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #335 on: May 17, 2019, 02:11:16 PM »

Word from where?? IF that were true, it would be all over the internet by now from CREDIBLE sources(National guys)
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

Marcus92

• All American
« Reply #336 on: May 17, 2019, 03:01:59 PM »
Losing these guys to Wisconsin speaks volumes about Wojo and his abilities. HE HAS NONE!!! Sure hopes that Wojo can immediately recruit talent to replace Sam, but that is highly unlikely. Let the slurpers continue to offer up lame Wojo excuses.

Then it's settled. Marquette is going to 100% suck this season. There's no way Wojo adds any other quality players to the roster at this point. The season is over before it's begun.

We could see a mass exodus any day. Worse than Hiroshima, this could be an extinction event. Why would anybody stay when we suck so bad? In the highly unlikely event they do stay, there's zero chance anyone improves. Potential? That's just deluded, wishful thinking. We sucked at the end of last season; ergo, we'll suck this year. Nothing will change. Nothing will be different -- unless it gets worse. Which it probably will.

How did Wojo ever get hired as an assistant, let alone head coach of one of the top 25 programs in the country? How does a coach who sucks this bad ever beat Bethune Cookman, let alone come within a game of a Big East championship? How was the NCAA committee fooled into giving MU a tournament bid, let alone a 5 seed? How does a program that sucks this bad attract more than a few hundred deluded fans, let alone set all-time attendance records?

It's a total sham. A scam. A shameful sham scam. Can't you see? Is everyone else blind?? MU is doomed!!! Doomed, I say!!!! DOOMED!!!!!!!!

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2017-03-29/ap-releases-top-100-college-basketball-programs-based-poll
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 03:06:58 PM by Marcus92 »

Marcus92

• All American
« Reply #337 on: May 17, 2019, 03:11:03 PM »
Game over, man!!!

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #338 on: May 17, 2019, 03:17:40 PM »

what??  no visits to UWM or UWGB??  they would surely be the alpha dogs there, eyn'a?

i'd gloat, but yawn...
don't...don't don't don't don't

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #339 on: May 17, 2019, 03:20:46 PM »
Many of us have said repeatedly that the other schools were never in play. Sad that the Hausers felt the need to punk two highly successful, respected coaches, but whatever. I'm sure it wasn't the first for Bennett and Izzo, and it won't be the last.

The Hausers quit Marquette and are now vile rodents of F%ckytown. Enemies, just the same as the douchenozzle who grabbed Joey's nuggets.

Looking forward to kicking F%cky's arse next season, when all the Hausers can do is helplessly watch, and then really kicking their arse at FF in 2020.

82-how do you know they "punked" bennett and izzo?  they coulda been in on the wink-wink
don't...don't don't don't don't

Nukem2

• All American
« Reply #340 on: May 17, 2019, 03:24:34 PM »
82-how do you know they "punked" bennett and izzo?  they coulda been in on the wink-wink
Yah, like they were gonna spend some of their budget on winks....   ;)

PointWarrior

• All American
« Reply #341 on: May 17, 2019, 03:47:26 PM »
I neither despise wojo or am pro-wojo.  He was a lot to prove yet, he has made mistakes, he has made progress, transfers happen.

It appears you not only think Wojo is the worst basketball coach with NO ABILITIES (your words) but he also appears to have killed your dog, pillaged your family, and is preventing the cure for cancer from being discovered.

On a scale to 10 for lame wojo excuses, this garners a 12. Hate Wojo? He has had 5 years to get things done, and still is blowing it. It has nothing to do with hate, but is about performance, which wih his pedigree, he has shown none.

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #342 on: May 17, 2019, 03:53:40 PM »
I neither despise wojo or am pro-wojo.  He was a lot to prove yet, he has made mistakes, he has made progress, transfers happen.

It appears you not only think Wojo is the worst basketball coach with NO ABILITIES (your words) but he also appears to have killed your dog, pillaged your family, and is preventing the cure for cancer from being discovered.
You are relatively new here a time least based on your limited number of posts. 

This is what Willie does.  He whines.  Incessantly.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #343 on: May 17, 2019, 04:08:38 PM »

This is nothing compared to his whining about Crean and Buzz.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Ardmore Mug

• All American
« Reply #344 on: May 17, 2019, 06:18:25 PM »
Interesting. Izzo at the Bucks playoff game tonight!’

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #345 on: May 17, 2019, 06:50:21 PM »
Then it's settled. Marquette is going to 100% suck this season. There's no way Wojo adds any other quality players to the roster at this point. The season is over before it's begun.

We could see a mass exodus any day. Worse than Hiroshima, this could be an extinction event. Why would anybody stay when we suck so bad? In the highly unlikely event they do stay, there's zero chance anyone improves. Potential? That's just deluded, wishful thinking. We sucked at the end of last season; ergo, we'll suck this year. Nothing will change. Nothing will be different -- unless it gets worse. Which it probably will.

How did Wojo ever get hired as an assistant, let alone head coach of one of the top 25 programs in the country? How does a coach who sucks this bad ever beat Bethune Cookman, let alone come within a game of a Big East championship? How was the NCAA committee fooled into giving MU a tournament bid, let alone a 5 seed? How does a program that sucks this bad attract more than a few hundred deluded fans, let alone set all-time attendance records?

It's a total sham. A scam. A shameful sham scam. Can't you see? Is everyone else blind?? MU is doomed!!! Doomed, I say!!!! DOOMED!!!!!!!!

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2017-03-29/ap-releases-top-100-college-basketball-programs-based-poll
slurp the wojoaide

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #346 on: May 17, 2019, 06:51:55 PM »
You are relatively new here a time least based on your limited number of posts. 

This is what Willie does.  He whines.  Incessantly.
Spoken like a nig tome wojo slurper

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #347 on: May 17, 2019, 07:01:04 PM »
Spoken like a nig tome wojo slurper

You have a latent fascination with slurping. Instead of that, try a grape soda.  It’s very relaxing
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

bananahammock

• Starter
« Reply #348 on: May 17, 2019, 07:13:28 PM »
From someone involved at UVA: Sam really likes Virginia but Joey prefers UW.

Would they split up? If so, MSU might be more in play for Joey.

94Warrior

• All American
« Reply #349 on: May 17, 2019, 09:00:03 PM »
Interesting. Izzo at the Bucks playoff game tonight!’
Yep.  Just saw Izzo sitting on the floor.  I am guessing he is in town to make one final push. He doesn’t think it’s over.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 09:06:22 PM by 94Warrior »