'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[Today at 03:31:34 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 03:21:55 PM]

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 02:07:56 PM]

Banquet by tower912
[Today at 01:37:41 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[Today at 01:23:01 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[April 27, 2024, 04:23:26 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Brad Davison  (Read 33131 times)

MUEng92

• All American
Re: Brad Davison
« Reply #150 on: February 06, 2019, 10:06:54 PM »
So he really is Grayson Allen... without the basketball talent

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #151 on: February 06, 2019, 10:11:58 PM »
Hopefully they start to pick up on the intentional trips as well.
To quote myself...
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

94Warrior

• All American
« Reply #152 on: February 06, 2019, 10:16:37 PM »
To quote myself...

Yes, he intentionally tripped Sacar in this year's game.  It will be fun to watch #nutpuncher and the Happ-less Vadgers lose a ton of games over the next 2 years.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #153 on: February 06, 2019, 10:51:18 PM »
What was the nickname someone gave him here? Floppy McDickPuncher I think
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Osiris

• Starter
« Reply #154 on: February 06, 2019, 11:03:02 PM »
What was the nickname someone gave him here? Floppy McDickPuncher I think

Floppy McNutpuncher I believe.  Although we’d have to hear from Joey to know which is correct.
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. Winston Churchill

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #155 on: February 07, 2019, 12:34:27 AM »

Western Progressives have one worldview, the correct one.

dajudge

• Starter
« Reply #156 on: February 07, 2019, 09:28:47 AM »
He’s at it again.

https://twitter.com/habby831/status/1093333052217090049
Is there any other info on follow up on this.
It is disgraceful!!!
If UW and the Big Ten are just going to turn a blind eye to this, it is disgraceful too!!!

HowardsWorld

• All American
« Reply #157 on: February 07, 2019, 09:31:07 AM »
I think he is getting the benefit of the doubt since he never looks down.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #158 on: February 07, 2019, 09:36:33 AM »
Even a lot of the posters on Buckyville think he's a dick.
Have some patience, FFS.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #159 on: February 07, 2019, 10:05:58 AM »
Is there another angle?  While his left hand is obscured just before Murphy jumps, it looks like he missed testicletown by more than a few inches.  It looks more like a gut punch at worst, but frankly, it doesn't even look like he made contact.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #160 on: February 07, 2019, 10:28:44 AM »
Is there another angle?  While his left hand is obscured just before Murphy jumps, it looks like he missed testicletown by more than a few inches.  It looks more like a gut punch at worst, but frankly, it doesn't even look like he made contact.

The issue in this one is stepping under a guy who is going up for a rebound.  Very dangerous.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #161 on: February 07, 2019, 10:37:36 AM »

I don't think the "he's at it again" was intended to imply another nut-punch.  Rather, just typical Davison douchebaggery and dirty play.  He really goes out of his way to make sure that his left foot and leg are under Murphy when he's coming down.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

MUMountin

• All American
« Reply #162 on: February 07, 2019, 10:50:30 AM »
I think he is getting the benefit of the doubt since he never looks down.

This is the problem.  In isolation, he does a really good job of making these acts look like they are incidental.  And so refs may not notice them or give him the benefit of the doubt.

But, when you view the pattern of all of them, it becomes tough to avoid the conclusion that he is doing it intentionally—the movements are just slightly unnatural enough and have the potential to trip or injure the opposing player to be coincidental. 

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
« Reply #163 on: February 07, 2019, 11:06:25 AM »
This is the problem.  In isolation, he does a really good job of making these acts look like they are incidental.  And so refs may not notice them or give him the benefit of the doubt.

But, when you view the pattern of all of them, it becomes tough to avoid the conclusion that he is doing it intentionally—the movements are just slightly unnatural enough and have the potential to trip or injure the opposing player to be coincidental.

Its real simple.  He tried to and does trip Murphy, did not see the continuation but im guessing Murphy travelled?  Murphy is lucky that is all that happened, his team is fighting for an NCAA bid and shortly thereafter will be contending for a job in the NBA.  Things that would have taken a disastrous turn with a broken ankle or a blown out knee, all from a dirty play.
Anyone who has ever stepped on a bball court or participated in athletics, whether they have ever heard of Brad Davison or not, only needs to watch that video once to ascertain that it was intentional.  The kid is a POS, and for Wisky n the Big 10 to continuously turn a blind eye is reckless and pathetic.
Political free board, plz leave your clever quips in your clever mind.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #164 on: February 07, 2019, 11:29:25 AM »
grayson davison has a real problem-there is no need for this type of play.  it's one thing to be a "gym-rat" and play hard with passion, but this dude has some psychological issues going.  makes ya wonder what he did with his hamsters and gerbils and the such when no one was looking eyn'a.  on second thought, no, i don't wanna know
don't...don't don't don't don't

dajudge

• Starter
« Reply #165 on: February 07, 2019, 11:32:36 AM »
Its real simple.  He tried to and does trip Murphy, did not see the continuation but im guessing Murphy travelled?  Murphy is lucky that is all that happened, his team is fighting for an NCAA bid and shortly thereafter will be contending for a job in the NBA.  Things that would have taken a disastrous turn with a broken ankle or a blown out knee, all from a dirty play.
Anyone who has ever stepped on a bball court or participated in athletics, whether they have ever heard of Brad Davison or not, only needs to watch that video once to ascertain that it was intentional.  The kid is a POS, and for Wisky n the Big 10 to continuously turn a blind eye is reckless and pathetic.
I hope Pitino and the Minn. AD are requesting a review by the Big Ten. 

MU82

• All American
« Reply #166 on: February 07, 2019, 11:46:47 AM »
He's a pud -- one who happened to go 0-for-3 from the floor and 0-for-3 from the line, and one who sealed his pudriffic performance by committing an idiotic, dirty foul in OT.

Thanks for helping the good guys beat F%cky, pud!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

tower912

• All American
« Reply #167 on: February 07, 2019, 11:49:07 AM »
He is, indeed, a pud.    Let him continue on.   He will only bring more negativity down on the Badger program.    The casual fan will know nothing about that team other than Happ and that Davison is an (pud) hole.      Which will make us all smile. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #168 on: February 07, 2019, 11:56:04 AM »
The badger fans that I work with approve of the Floppy McDickPuncher nickname, FWIW.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #169 on: February 07, 2019, 12:08:54 PM »
What amazes me(or actually I guess it doesn't), is that Gard himself hasn't suspended him himself. Where are the morals and the decency to say actions like this won't be tolerated by a member of my team?? I thought Gard was supposed to be the EXACT opposite of his predecessor in the "class" department?? You do you Gardo, you do you. Tells you all you need to know about the class(or lack there of) of that program.

Even Coack K suspended Grayson. And I have no doubt, Wojo would do the same even if it was Markus.
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #171 on: February 07, 2019, 12:41:50 PM »
What amazes me(or actually I guess it doesn't), is that Gard himself hasn't suspended him himself. Where are the morals and the decency to say actions like this won't be tolerated by a member of my team?? I thought Gard was supposed to be the EXACT opposite of his predecessor in the "class" department?? You do you Gardo, you do you. Tells you all you need to know about the class(or lack there of) of that program.

Even Coack K suspended Grayson. And I have no doubt, Wojo would do the same even if it was Markus.

Exactly.  I can't imagine Wojo tolerating this type of behavior.
Have some patience, FFS.

MU82

• All American
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

BM1090

• All American
« Reply #173 on: February 07, 2019, 01:18:58 PM »

This is a good point. Hadn't thought of that.

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #174 on: February 07, 2019, 01:35:06 PM »
Gard must teach that, Floppy McDickPuncher isn't the only rodent pulling dirty tricks. Happ & Reavers constantly clear out opponents with their hips and was it Iverson that smacked a Gopher in the face but after review they determined it was just a common foul but gave WI the ball because the common foul wasn't even called?