[Today at 03:17:33 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[Today at 12:29:11 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Brad Davison  (Read 33101 times)

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
Re: Brad Davison
« Reply #175 on: February 07, 2019, 05:27:47 PM »
What amazes me(or actually I guess it doesn't), is that Gard himself hasn't suspended him himself. Where are the morals and the decency to say actions like this won't be tolerated by a member of my team?? I thought Gard was supposed to be the EXACT opposite of his predecessor in the "class" department?? You do you Gardo, you do you. Tells you all you need to know about the class(or lack there of) of that program.

Even Coack K suspended Grayson. And I have no doubt, Wojo would do the same even if it was Markus.
I guess Gard is just more competitive than you.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #176 on: February 07, 2019, 06:24:57 PM »

Bazinga!
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Stretchdeltsig

• All American
« Reply #177 on: February 07, 2019, 07:14:59 PM »
The varmints stink and the Big Ten is awful.  They just can't shoot.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #178 on: February 07, 2019, 07:21:01 PM »
I don't think the "he's at it again" was intended to imply another nut-punch.  Rather, just typical Davison douchebaggery and dirty play.  He really goes out of his way to make sure that his left foot and leg are under Murphy when he's coming down.

That makes more sense.   Now that I see it, I can’t believe the refs didn’t go to the monitor.   
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

MuMark

• All American
« Reply #179 on: February 07, 2019, 07:22:17 PM »
The varmints stink and the Big Ten is awful.  They just can't shoot.

MSU and Purdue are in the top 30 in 3 point percentage.......UW is in the top 10.

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #180 on: February 07, 2019, 07:23:48 PM »
Can’t be......Gard watches these games from the sidelines with a lot (thousands) of other people.
Guru watches them alone in his mom’s basement with no distractions like a true fan!

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #181 on: February 07, 2019, 07:29:01 PM »
MSU and Purdue are in the top 30 in 3 point percentage.......UW is in the top 10.

In conference games, the Big Ten is shooting 48.8% eFG%.. that's #28 out of 32 conferences. As comparison, the BEast sits at #8 with 52.0%. Marquette sits at 54.1%, which would put them comfortable at #2 in the B1G.

B1G teams are shooting 33.6% 3FG% in conference games.. #24 among all conferences.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

D'Lo Brown

• All American
« Reply #182 on: February 07, 2019, 07:35:18 PM »
What amazes me(or actually I guess it doesn't), is that Gard himself hasn't suspended him himself. Where are the morals and the decency to say actions like this won't be tolerated by a member of my team?? I thought Gard was supposed to be the EXACT opposite of his predecessor in the "class" department?? You do you Gardo, you do you. Tells you all you need to know about the class(or lack there of) of that program.

Even Coack K suspended Grayson. And I have no doubt, Wojo would do the same even if it was Markus.

Yeah, reasonable point. I've viewed a handful of their games and I've come to the conclusion that they are trained in a lot of the little dirty tricks. I assume they must practice it because you even see Happ and others flopping around wildly and trying to get under the skin. I mean, would it really surprise anyone to know that they spend time practicing how to flop in various situations, how to work the referees, etc? They did these kinds of things under the prior coach and now continuing under his disciple, a coach that has continued on with all prior philosophies as well as I'm aware.

I agree that Davison would be doing this stuff regardless of where he played, but I don't see that he's the only one, so that's why I wouldn't expect Gard to single him out or try to change it. I assume they're coaching that up.

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #183 on: February 08, 2019, 08:19:47 AM »

I think Coach K suspended Allen because of the public outcry more than anything else.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #184 on: February 08, 2019, 04:37:10 PM »
I think Coach K suspended Allen because of the public outcry more than anything else.

good thought!  these are the types of things coaches, when asked, they usually go something like, yeah, grayson is a good fella at heart.  he's just a very passionate, competitive dickens and if this can just prevent one more player from tripping or nut-sacking some other player, it's the least we can do. 
don't...don't don't don't don't