[March 27, 2024, 11:34:10 PM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[March 27, 2024, 10:40:15 PM]

Katz has MU in Final Four by MurphysTillClose
[March 27, 2024, 10:24:36 PM]

Best MU team since 1977 by Galway Eagle
[March 27, 2024, 09:47:04 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: NCAA recent investigations  (Read 121326 times)

MU82

• All American
Re: NCAA recent investigations
« Reply #500 on: August 10, 2019, 04:05:53 PM »
Amateurism is a sham for volleyball, track, soccer, women’s sports, most men’s sports?  Lazy again MU82..last I checked most student athletes don’t play men’s basketball and football.  Even those that do, a huge number play at schools where they lose money on athletics, but keep focusing on the that tiny sliver and extrapolate as if it is everything under NCAA jurisdiction that you continue to butcher time and again.

And of course your anti-screed on what the intentions are for....right out of the book of lefty journalism....thoughts and prayers.

First, I obviously was talking about football and basketball. I guess I should have spelled it out for those (for one, the only one) who had an agenda and needed to shift goalposts.

Second, your clueless conclusion injected politics in a non-political situation in which neither I nor anybody else mentioned politics.

Third, thoughts and prayers will be as useful against academic fraud in NCAA institutions as they have been against domestic terrorists.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #501 on: August 10, 2019, 04:15:28 PM »
First, I obviously was talking about football and basketball. I guess I should have spelled it out for those (for one, the only one) who had an agenda and needed to shift goalposts.

Second, your clueless conclusion injected politics in a non-political situation in which neither I nor anybody else mentioned politics.

Third, thoughts and prayers will be as useful against academic fraud in NCAA institutions as they have been against domestic terrorists.

I shifted no goalposts, you didn’t properly convey what you meant and now you are upset about it.

What politics did I inject?  You have been the absolute king of doing that the last few months with signatures, blatant posts, etc.....you would definitely know....so please let me know what politics I injected....or do you mean like what you just did with your last statement in this response?  It’s what you do all the time.

"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #502 on: August 10, 2019, 04:23:55 PM »
I’ve offered you and many others here a bet to prove once and for all we are two different people, two different states....pony up the money for charity....if I am going to expose you and others we are going to have a good cause benefit from it.  He will know more about this subject than EVERYONE on this board combined because of what he does for a living.

I took you up on your wager.  When the Chico’s Bail Bonds Trio shows up in person to sing the national anthem together at FF, I will donate. Didn’t you send in your audition tape like you promised?

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #503 on: August 10, 2019, 04:31:55 PM »
I took you up on your wager.  When the Chico’s Bail Bonds Trio shows up in person to sing the national anthem together at FF, I will donate. Didn’t you send in your audition tape like you promised?

Trio?  No, I don’t sing.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

MU82

• All American
« Reply #504 on: August 10, 2019, 04:45:49 PM »
I shifted no goalposts, you didn’t properly convey what you meant and now you are upset about it.

What politics did I inject?  You have been the absolute king of doing that the last few months with signatures, blatant posts, etc.....you would definitely know....so please let me know what politics I injected....or do you mean like what you just did with your last statement in this response?  It’s what you do all the time.

You are exhausting, and I'm not going to play your political games. The last few days alone you made more political-oriented posts than I have in the last few months.

Here again, as usual, you were so intent on "winning" an argument, that you didn't even address what was in the article I linked:

The NCAA had an opportunity to have a say in academic fraud cases, an opportunity to follow a suggestion from the Rice Commission, an opportunity to take a stance on academic integrity. Not only did the NCAA decide they didn't want to be burdened by dealing with these issues, but they tried to keep their rejection of the Rice Commission suggestion on the down-low. Thankfully, this journalist (and a few others in other news outlets) called them out on it.

Apparently it's OK with you that the NCAA treat this issue that way. And if it is, that's OK, too. Just be honest for a change instead of always having an agenda, political or otherwise.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

feedback