[April 19, 2024, 09:34:36 PM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[April 19, 2024, 08:17:02 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[April 19, 2024, 05:04:53 PM]

NIL Future by MU82
[April 19, 2024, 03:21:43 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: NM  (Read 1933813 times)

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
Re: NM
« Reply #10175 on: April 25, 2021, 01:09:27 PM »
Have had good luck with Armachillo's.
Pair of Thieves are comfy.  Will have to see how they hold up.
32° from Costco have held up well.
Under Armour feel weird to me.

For me, the less cotton, the better.   Doesn't wick as well, ergo more chafing.  Doesn't hold its shape.
Jinshi - made from bamboo, suuuuper soft

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #10176 on: April 25, 2021, 02:15:20 PM »
Been thinking about trying the organic cotton and hemp boxer briefs from Bad Organics. Made in the US and get great reviews.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #10177 on: April 25, 2021, 02:57:22 PM »
Guys, I’ve bought and tested more underwear brands that I care to admit.

Lululemon boxers briefs are the best. I can walk 36 at Sand Valley in mid-July without movement, chaffing or swamp ass. No fly opening is a huge disappointment.

My issue with most of the expensive brands, can’t dry them. MeUndies, Saxx and Tommy John all ultimately fall apart after drying enough times. They won’t stand behind the product if machine dried. Lululemon can be dried without issue.

If you’re looking for a sneaky good budget boxer brief, New Balance makes a nice product. They are a little bit thicker than most brands, so you’ll end up having to toss them after six months. They get stinky.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #10178 on: April 25, 2021, 03:01:38 PM »

Lululemon boxers briefs are the best. I can walk 36 at Sand Valley in mid-July without movement, chaffing or swamp ass. No fly opening is a huge disappointment.

My issue with most of the expensive brands, can’t dry them. MeUndies, Saxx and Tommy John all ultimately fall apart after drying enough times. They won’t stand behind the product if machine dried. Lululemon can be dried without issue.

If you’re looking for a sneaky good budget boxer brief, New Balance makes a nice product. They are a little bit thicker than most brands, so you’ll end up having to toss them after six months. They get stinky.

Thank you for endorsing Armachillos.  None of the above issues.

Boxers for daily wear, boxer briefs for hot days coaching or reffing.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #10179 on: April 25, 2021, 04:33:27 PM »
I had no idea Scoop members wore such hoity toity underpants.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #10180 on: April 25, 2021, 04:40:01 PM »

I always drip dry mine anyway.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 04:59:11 PM by tower912 »
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #10181 on: April 25, 2021, 04:55:37 PM »

🏀

• All American
« Reply #10182 on: April 25, 2021, 08:03:24 PM »
Thank you for endorsing Armachillos.  None of the above issues.

Boxers for daily wear, boxer briefs for hot days coaching or reffing.

Just ordered a pair. Will give an update after trials.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #10183 on: April 25, 2021, 10:26:58 PM »

Topper goes commando, confirmed.

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #10184 on: April 26, 2021, 07:14:10 AM »

I got a pair of Lululemon boxer briefs when I was trying different brands. They're comfortable...they're probably my second favorite to Duluth Buck Naked boxer briefs. But...and this is a big but...the lack of a fly opening is a deal breaker. I hate it. But they are comfortable and seem really durable.

If Topper wants to accuse people of being hoity toity...don't even get me started on Lululemon sweatpants. Those things are fantastic. And I got a Lulu swimsuit at the outlet store a couple summers ago and that thing is far and away the most comfortable swimsuit I've ever owened. Nothing else even compares.  I really wanted to like their ABC pants, but they just don't fit me right.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 11:05:30 AM by StillAWarrior »
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Miss Katie’s

• All American
« Reply #10185 on: April 26, 2021, 10:18:42 AM »

If Topper wants to get started on hoity toity...don't even get me started on Lululemon sweatpants. Those things are fantastic. And I got a Lulu swimsuit at the outlet store a couple summers ago and that thing is far and away the most comfortable swimsuit I've ever owened. Nothing else even compares.  I really wanted to like their ABC pants, but they just don't fit me right.

I’ve found Lululemon to be excellent quality in every product I’ve tried.  Vuori is great as well.  With remote work, I’ve been living in sweatpants from both.   

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #10186 on: April 26, 2021, 10:42:26 AM »
I can't believe you guys use the fly opening in boxer briefs. I just hook the waistband with my thumb. Just don't let it snap-back or you're gonna have a mess on your hands.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #10187 on: April 26, 2021, 11:43:41 AM »
https://www.amazon.com/Chill-Boys-Soft-Bamboo-Boxers/dp/B0714Q1KXS

I can't stand tight boxer briefs, and some of them are so long they look like compression shorts hanging below my outer shorts.  These are the best I've found.  I also own armachillos, but only wear them when I know its going to be a billion degrees outside.

Also, a minor complaint about underwear is how HUGE the waistband is.  Why do I need that much elastic crushing my waist?

Warrior Code

• All American
  • Undefeated since 1960
« Reply #10188 on: April 26, 2021, 12:31:25 PM »

Not sure if you had a different model than I do, but I've been a New Balance guy for a couple years now and have had zero issue with them. I've tried a bunch of brands and these are currently my go-to's. Cheapish, comfy, have held up well, and you can wear them for sport or leisure. They get the Warrior Code Seal of Approval.

Umbro makes a nice light pair as well - great for athletics - but they got rid of the front fly.
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #10189 on: April 26, 2021, 01:44:57 PM »
All cotton boxers with bright colored patterns . That way I can act like I am wearing shorts when I have to take the trash can to the curb in the morning.
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #10190 on: April 26, 2021, 01:51:56 PM »

I've never had an issue with Saxx quality post dryer.  I dry on low every time and they hold up great.  Won't ever go back.  I'm hooked.

Topper, take some of that outrageous monthly fee money, head over to Yellow Wood, shop local and buy some Saxx.  Pricey but worth it.  You won't be disappointed.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 01:54:17 PM by The Lens »
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #10191 on: April 26, 2021, 02:09:47 PM »
If there is a better place on the internet the Scoop for comprehensive information on both apple varietals and men's underwear, I am unaware of it.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #10192 on: April 26, 2021, 02:21:41 PM »
If there is a better place on the internet the Scoop for comprehensive information on both apple varietals and men's underwear, I am unaware of it.

Clearly you're not a member of applesandundies.com.  But if you also want discussion of Arby's, then Scoop is the only option.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #10193 on: April 26, 2021, 02:27:11 PM »
Clearly you're not a member of applesandundies.com.  But if you also want discussion of Arby's, then Scoop is the only option.

Arby's and men's underwear have an adversarial relationship.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #10194 on: April 26, 2021, 02:35:35 PM »
Arby's and men's underwear have an adversarial relationship.

Kinda surprised that you'd have an issue with anal retention.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #10195 on: April 26, 2021, 03:20:22 PM »
Topper, take some of that outrageous monthly fee money, head over to Yellow Wood, shop local and buy some Saxx.  Pricey but worth it.  You won't be disappointed.

I took your suggestion and walked over there but then suddenly was at Arby's instead. 

So I've got that going for me.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #10196 on: April 28, 2021, 08:23:32 AM »
You're not so tough in zero-G, Usain Bolt.

https://i.imgur.com/QpShZf1.gifv

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #10198 on: April 29, 2021, 12:53:21 PM »
Several seniors at my daughter's high school just got kicked out with about two weeks left. Wow. Four years of tuition down the drain.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #10199 on: April 29, 2021, 12:55:20 PM »
Several seniors at my daughter's high school just got kicked out with about two weeks left. Wow. Four years of tuition down the drain.

Wow for what?
Maigh Eo for Sam