[Today at 07:27:40 PM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by lawdog77
[Today at 07:14:12 PM]

Maximilian Langenfeld by Tyler COLEk
[Today at 07:03:51 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[Today at 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: NM  (Read 1932213 times)

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
Re: NM
« Reply #6350 on: April 14, 2019, 12:06:48 PM »
You don't wanna mess with this bird:

A cassowary, a giant bird with long claws on each foot, killed its owner after he fell in the backyard of his Gainesville, Florida, home, officials told CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/14/us/cassowary-bird-kills-florida-man/index.html

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #6351 on: April 14, 2019, 12:09:13 PM »

A cassowary, a giant bird with long claws on each foot, killed its owner after he fell in the backyard of his Gainesville, Florida, home, officials told CNN.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #6352 on: April 14, 2019, 02:01:10 PM »

All the chit Florida Man has done and he gets finished off by a damn bird.

Jon

• All American
  • Fire Wojo!
« Reply #6353 on: April 14, 2019, 02:10:10 PM »
All the chit Florida Man has done and he gets finished off by a damn bird.

Class II is the same category as alligators, honey badgers and clouded leopards

Is that the predator who was boning both Barry and Bo?

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #6354 on: April 14, 2019, 03:00:52 PM »
And now this: That face fuzz of yours is dirtier than your dog.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sun-men/8860464/men-beards-germs-dogs-bacteria/

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #6355 on: April 14, 2019, 04:26:56 PM »
And now this: That face fuzz of yours is dirtier than your dog.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sun-men/8860464/men-beards-germs-dogs-bacteria/

Even guys who don’t stick their noses in poop when they walk by?!?

Jon

• All American
  • Fire Wojo!
« Reply #6356 on: April 14, 2019, 06:29:26 PM »

stick their noses in poop when they walk by?!?

That a Minniesota thing, der hey?

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #6357 on: April 15, 2019, 11:00:46 AM »
I’m beginning to wonder about our cleaning crew at the office.... every Monday morning I come into see blue water in the toilet (to be clear, it’s the disinfecting solution they leave in there after it’s cleaned) but little hairs on the seat.

Logic, therefore, would dictate our cleaning crew has very bushy eyebrows or they’re Donald Ducking as they clean. 
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #6358 on: April 15, 2019, 11:38:46 AM »
I’m beginning to wonder about our cleaning crew at the office.... every Monday morning I come into see blue water in the toilet (to be clear, it’s the disinfecting solution they leave in there after it’s cleaned) but little hairs on the seat.

Logic, therefore, would dictate our cleaning crew has very bushy eyebrows or they’re Donald Ducking as they clean.

Smurf jizz.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #6359 on: April 15, 2019, 11:40:48 AM »

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #6360 on: April 15, 2019, 11:54:01 AM »

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #6361 on: April 15, 2019, 08:30:54 PM »
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #6362 on: April 16, 2019, 12:07:56 PM »
Really?!?  You had to look that up?

TBF, topper does that in school zones all the time, just didnt know what the name was.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #6363 on: April 16, 2019, 09:32:29 PM »
Many years ago I was working in an operating room. Someone made an anonymous complaint about nurses who went commando under their scrubs. The person in charge of infection control wrote a memo mandating that everyone in the OR wear undies, specifically raising the concern that rogue pubic hairs might lead to infections.

DegenerateDish

• All American
« Reply #6364 on: April 16, 2019, 09:58:22 PM »
Did Chico’s get the ban hammer? It’s weird since the Hauser news broke, a lot of old time Scoopers came back, and I would have assumed Cheeks would have chimed in a few threads by now.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #6365 on: April 16, 2019, 10:10:00 PM »
Did Chico’s get the ban hammer? It’s weird since the Hauser news broke, a lot of old time Scoopers came back, and I would have assumed Cheeks would have chimed in a few threads by now.

Could be, but I don't think it's any coincidence the board's two most unabashed Wojophiles (Chico and Wades) are on the down low since this news broke.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #6366 on: April 16, 2019, 10:16:29 PM »
Could be, but I don't think it's any coincidence the board's two most unabashed Wojophiles (Chico and Wades) are on the down low since this news broke.

I think some people are just not speaking up, because we do not know any details of what transpired, and throwing players, or the coach under the bus is not productive or useful.

If the Hauser's high school coach is to be believed then there was no animosity, anger, etc. Simply two young men that thought they would enjoy playing the last bit of their college career elsewhere in a system that works better for their style of play.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #6367 on: April 16, 2019, 10:27:59 PM »
I think some people are just not speaking up, because we do not know any details of what transpired, and throwing players, or the coach under the bus is not productive or useful.

If the Hauser's high school coach is to be believed then there was no animosity, anger, etc. Simply two young men that thought they would enjoy playing the last bit of their college career elsewhere in a system that works better for their style of play.

C'mon Forgetful. Everybody will play nice for public consumption. The high road (from both sides) is smart and self serving. But a guy on the verge of co leading a top 5 team as a senior (and becoming a career quasi legend at his school. ) doesn't up and leave just because of "style of play" (and no hard feelings). Lots of lines that are easy to read between in that article.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #6368 on: April 16, 2019, 10:52:42 PM »
Many years ago I was working in an operating room. Someone made an anonymous complaint about nurses who went commando under their scrubs. The person in charge of infection control wrote a memo mandating that everyone in the OR wear undies, specifically raising the concern that rogue pubic hairs might lead to infections.

I know another, more popular option for the OR.

Jon

• All American
  • Fire Wojo!
« Reply #6369 on: April 17, 2019, 03:09:14 AM »

What year in the '70's was that, Doc?

Nowadays, the terror of rogue pubic hairs has been tamed.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #6370 on: April 17, 2019, 05:19:17 AM »

that's right jonny-i thought this was fixed, unless all these girls/woman going telly savalas have asspirations to be OR workers...guess the ole landing strip is out now too...damn!
don't...don't don't don't don't

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #6371 on: April 17, 2019, 06:22:49 AM »
that's right jonny-i thought this was fixed, unless all these girls/woman going telly savalas have asspirations to be OR workers...guess the ole landing strip is out now too...damn!

You are old, rocket.   ;D

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #6372 on: April 17, 2019, 08:22:33 AM »

It was actually mid-80s - the transition period. Guess they just assumed everybody was still pre-transition...

Jon

• All American
  • Fire Wojo!
« Reply #6373 on: April 17, 2019, 08:28:25 AM »

I believe Al Gore predicted the thinning of the rain forest as one of the impacts of global warming. But I'm not sure he envisioned a complete eradication of the lush undergrowth which fueled the sale of zircon-encrusted tweezers for so many decades.

Today, based on dental floss sales figures, the forest primeval forest clings tenaciously for survival in rural Maine, the UP, retirement communities in Florida, and the Italian sections of Philadelphia.

Jon

• All American
  • Fire Wojo!
« Reply #6374 on: April 17, 2019, 08:48:42 AM »
It was actually mid-80s - the transition period. Guess they just assumed everybody was still pre-transition...

Doc,

What steps have you taken to ensure the safety of an exposed and at risk patient population from the dangers of rogue pubic hair release in Mayo Clinic operating theaters?

Like Typhoid Mary these bearded and moss covered commandos are ratcheting up the risk level for the weak, the infirm, and the invalid.

And while I am a firm believer in a complete and thorough regimen of training and inspection I have to wonder how does one evaluate the particular effectiveness?

A daunting task, Doc.

feedback