collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Nothing about Nunn  (Read 56578 times)

ATWizJr

• All American
Nothing about Nunn
« on: June 17, 2012, 06:06:57 AM »
That is Nunnsense and a complete Nunnstarter.  

As you state, coming from posters like you but you seem to only want to level your charges against one person.  Maybe the many are right, as the tin foil hat poll suggested, and the doomsday crowd should dial back the cataclysmic predictions they harbor.
 Here's what you don't get:  no one is hoping for cataclysm; many are concerned for the program.  
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 06:38:07 PM by rocky_warrior »

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
Re: Nunn Visiting
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 09:48:19 AM »
  Here's what you don't get:  no one is hoping for cataclysm; many are concerned for the program. 

I believe we all get it without any trouble.  Did anyone here say they are hoping for cataclysm?  On this we agree because no one has said that from the messages I have read.

Despite not hoping for it to happen, it is constant predictions of a drop in the program that you don't get.  Predictions based on nothing tangible in reality.  Wild stories about Pilarz and Williams wanting to destroy the program or bring it down a peg.  Be concerned, that is your right but don't be surprised if you are labeled as a chicken little running around with those concerns are unfounded and based on nothing but spooky chatter on a message board.
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 09:50:11 AM »
Squirmy, for sure.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 10:40:46 AM »
Wild stories about Pilarz and Williams wanting to destroy the program

Please cite some of these wild stories about Pilarz and Williams "wanting to destroy the program".

You sometimes wonder out loud why so many people pick on you. Use this example as Exhibit A.

ATWizJr

• All American
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 12:32:06 PM »
I believe we all get it without any trouble.  Did anyone here say they are hoping for cataclysm?  On this we agree because no one has said that from the messages I have read.

Despite not hoping for it to happen, it is constant predictions of a drop in the program that you don't get.  Predictions based on nothing tangible in reality.  Wild stories about Pilarz and Williams wanting to destroy the program or bring it down a peg.  Be concerned, that is your right but don't be surprised if you are labeled as a chicken little running around with those concerns are unfounded and based on nothing but spooky chatter on a message board.

Like I said, you don't get it.  Everyone agrees that each of us has a right to state our opinion.  The problem arises when you label people who disagree with you as "chicken littles and tin foil hat wearers".
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 09:11:14 PM by ATWizJr »

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 12:09:50 AM »
Hoopaloop vs. Chicken Little

« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 10:29:50 PM by LittleMurs »
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 12:56:31 AM »
 Like I said, you don't get it.  Everyone agrees that each of us has a right to state our opinion.  The problem arises when you label people who disagree with you as "chicken littles and tin foil hat wearers".

Based on the poll results here, I'm in the majority that thinks you guys are way overboard with the Reynolds wrap.
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 01:26:21 AM »
Please cite some of these wild stories about Pilarz and Williams "wanting to destroy the program".

You sometimes wonder out loud why so many people pick on you. Use this example as Exhibit A.

I don't feel like anyone is picking on me.  I know you try to pick on several posters here, some not even present any longer, but I am not feeling picked on.

Some examples you requested,

We have AtWiz saying LW was promoted beyond his capabilities and is hoping his on the job training doesn't drive Buzz out of the program.    http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=31777.2750

We have Mr. Muskie saying that the administration would like to take us back to the Pre-Crean era to keep us off the front page of the Tribune.

We have Ners saying the new administration smells like the DiUlio regime and will take us back to the stone ages

We have Dr. Blackheart saying new ND guy has an agenda and how he was rebuffed (certainly by the ners letter writing campaign  ::) ) along with a complete conspiracy theory on what went down.  ND guy is now weakened. http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=31777.msg385983#msg385983

MUguru saying to remove the cancer (LW) before it spreads and destroys the program

That's just for starters in just two threads in only a few post examinations. 

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 06:39:25 AM »
Based on the poll results here, I'm in the majority that thinks you guys are way overboard with the Reynolds wrap.

Yes, because undoubtedly an anonymous Internet poll is definitive  ::)

When the actual posters that voice their opinions are outshouting you 5-to-1, and even the rest of the tin-foil hat calling crowd has come to see sense and STFU, I don't see why you have to be the lone voice carrying this torch into the darkness. It was old and tired a month ago. Then again, you carrying on old and tired arguments is par for the course, I guess.

You are the only one still carrying on about this. The only other people that discuss this are responding to you. Don't you realize that maybe if YOU stopped belaboring it, the whole thing would go away? You are the sole reason for this continued discussion you are ranting against. That you are dragging up posts from 2 months ago is only further evidence that this topic would be dead, if only you wouldn't keep resurrecting it.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 06:41:53 AM by brewcity77 »
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

TheButlerDidIt

• Starter
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2012, 06:44:24 AM »
Awesome thread regarding Nunn's visit...

ATWizJr

• All American
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2012, 07:14:26 AM »
I don't feel like anyone is picking on me.  I know you try to pick on several posters here, some not even present any longer, but I am not feeling picked on.

We have AtWiz saying LW was promoted beyond his capabilities and is hoping his on the job training doesn't drive Buzz out of the program.    http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=31777.2750

We have Mr. Muskie saying that the administration would like to take us back to the Pre-Crean era to keep us off the front page of the Tribune.

We have Ners saying the new administration smells like the DiUlio regime and will take us back to the stone ages

We have Dr. Blackheart saying new ND guy has an agenda and how he was rebuffed (certainly by the ners letter writing campaign  ::) ) along with a complete conspiracy theory on what went down.  ND guy is now weakened. http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=31777.msg385983#msg385983

MUguru saying to remove the cancer (LW) before it spreads and destroys the program

You  are misquoting me.  I said it was stupid to call the coach out in public.  Which it is.  Try reporting the facts and not making things up to support your fantasy argument which is old, tired, and at this point, irrelevant. Which really is the problem, isn't it?

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2012, 09:14:47 AM »

I'll only comment on the two posters you actually quoted and leave your heresay statements out. I encourage everyone on the board to read Dr Blackheart's and AtWiz's posts and determine whether these are examples of "wild stories about Pilarz and Williams wanting to destroy the program". Any fair read dictates that such an interpretation is possible only in a very small and biased mind. And even that's a stretch.

jtrash37

• Starter
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2012, 09:17:41 AM »
Thank you Chicos/Hoopaloop vs. (Insert name here) for thread jacking (again). 

MUCrew

• All American
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2012, 09:31:09 AM »
Awesome thread regarding Nunn's visit...

Seriously

THEultimateWARRIOR

• Team Captain
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2012, 09:43:14 AM »
Thanks for ruining another good thread. I find myself more on scout because of you guys.

bleedbluegold03

• Starter
  • Ring Out Ahoya!
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2012, 09:51:20 AM »
brewcityball is much better, actually keeps on point AND has good info. Who'd a thunk it

Created by the Jamil_toMU09

Blackhat

• All American
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2012, 09:54:46 AM »

Goose

• All American
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2012, 11:38:42 AM »
Hoop just cannot let it die. Not sure if he thinks no one knows his stance or finds himself to be clever. Regardless he takes over the thread and makes it completely useless.

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2012, 07:44:40 PM »
Yes, because undoubtedly an anonymous Internet poll is definitive  ::)

When the actual posters that voice their opinions are outshouting you 5-to-1, and even the rest of the tin-foil hat calling crowd has come to see sense and STFU, I don't see why you have to be the lone voice carrying this torch into the darkness. It was old and tired a month ago. Then again, you carrying on old and tired arguments is par for the course, I guess.

You are the only one still carrying on about this. The only other people that discuss this are responding to you. Don't you realize that maybe if YOU stopped belaboring it, the whole thing would go away? You are the sole reason for this continued discussion you are ranting against. That you are dragging up posts from 2 months ago is only further evidence that this topic would be dead, if only you wouldn't keep resurrecting it.

The only one still caring about this?  You must have a lot of people on ignore because you are missing a number of people still posting about this stuff daily.  Ners did it again today on multiple occasions, maybe you don't think he counts.   ;)  The good news is that the latest 100+ post thread has finally led us to the root of the problem.

Ners, Lenny and a few others have a thing for Buzz and they don't like LW because he said something about Buzz they took offense to in the newspaper.  That's what this is all coming down to.  Fortunately we have some closure on the source of this. 

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2012, 10:44:13 PM »
  You  are misquoting me.  I said it was stupid to call the coach out in public.  Which it is.  Try reporting the facts and not making things up to support your fantasy argument which is old, tired, and at this point, irrelevant. Which really is the problem, isn't it?

I misquoted you?   http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=31777.msg386247#msg386247

"It was working fine til the AD dissed him in public. Praise in public, criticize in private. Even the least tactful person in a high profile position, like a BE AD should have acquired this basic skill. He has been promoted beyond his ability and I hope his OJT does not cost us the best coach we have had in years."

Here is the entire quote

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2012, 10:46:40 PM »
I'll only comment on the two posters you actually quoted and leave your heresay statements out. I encourage everyone on the board to read Dr Blackheart's and AtWiz's posts and determine whether these are examples of "wild stories about Pilarz and Williams wanting to destroy the program". Any fair read dictates that such an interpretation is possible only in a very small and biased mind. And even that's a stretch.

Hard to take you seriously when you are the same person that also believes LW did Buzz so wrong that only you and a small (very) and bias minded group also sees it.   ;)

There are examples throughout this forum where people here were in a damn near panic about Buzz and SMU and what LW and Father Pilarz were doing to destroy the program.  You can't walk it back, many posts and you know it.  Full panic mode.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2012, 01:33:49 AM »
This thread has gone far enough OT, why not...

Hard to take you seriously when you are the same person  <snip>

Hoop, your backyard BBQ buddy chicos stopped by today with a new alias, "CBB".  Maybe you were there when you posted saw his post.  Anyhow, the forum software has some pretty advanced tracking features so I immediately clicked on the CBB alias to see if he was the real deal.  It left no doubt it was chicos himself....

View IPs used by CBB
<snip>
Members possibly in the same range:    ChicosBailBonds, ChicoBailBondz, Hoopaloop

I don't suppose you'd care to explain why you show up in the same list as the guy you only met once for a beer?  Or, you can keep throwing out the "Hard to take you seriously when you are the same person..." argument.  That will distract people.  ::)

p.s. - I almost banned the new CBB and Hoop on the spot after seeing that, but I figured I'd give "them" a chance to explain how an unbiased computer is linking them together despite living over 1000 miles apart.  This ought to be good...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 01:36:55 AM by rocky_warrior »

Small Orange Soda

• Team Captain
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2012, 04:53:27 AM »
Does this mean Chicos and all his pseudonyms have been banned?

Also, thank you Rocky for confirming this.  I don't post often, but I appreciate what you do.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 04:58:24 AM by Small Orange Soda »

reinko

• All American
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2012, 06:38:39 AM »
This thread has gone far enough OT, why not...

Hoop, your backyard BBQ buddy chicos stopped by today with a new alias, "CBB".  Maybe you were there when you posted saw his post.  Anyhow, the forum software has some pretty advanced tracking features so I immediately clicked on the CBB alias to see if he was the real deal.  It left no doubt it was chicos himself....

I don't suppose you'd care to explain why you show up in the same list as the guy you only met once for a beer?  Or, you can keep throwing out the "Hard to take you seriously when you are the same person..." argument.  That will distract people.  ::)

p.s. - I almost banned the new CBB and Hoop on the spot after seeing that, but I figured I'd give "them" a chance to explain how an unbiased computer is linking them together despite living over 1000 miles apart.  This ought to be good...

Goose

• All American
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2012, 06:51:04 AM »
Hoop=Chico's? Really!?!?!   I actually Chico's better the alter ego Hoop was not as solid IMO.