collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Nothing about Nunn  (Read 57039 times)

4everwarriors

• All American
Re: Nothing about Nunn
« Reply #125 on: June 26, 2012, 06:56:58 PM »
Some people would say the same thing about Tom Crean. Hasn't stopped you from posting about him.

You've been Chico's'd.  ;)

Equating Chicos to Tommy Boy, really? Besides I don't like Crean. ;D
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #126 on: June 26, 2012, 08:35:44 PM »
Let's make this simple.  You banned this guy once for....whatever.  In his next "life", he lied to you about his "identity".  He's still the same guy.  What's changed?

Rocky, pull the trigger.

ATWizJr

• All American
« Reply #127 on: June 26, 2012, 09:38:45 PM »
Let's make this simple.  You banned this guy once for....whatever.  In his next "life", he lied to you about his "identity".  He's still the same guy.  What's changed?

Rocky, pull the trigger.
  Didn't Chico's pretty much dare the mods to ban him and isn't he doing the same thing now?

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #128 on: June 26, 2012, 09:47:31 PM »
  Didn't Chico's pretty much dare the mods to ban him and isn't he doing the same thing now?

Agreed.

Rocky=Chicos=hoops?   ;)

Seriously, pull the trigger.  Bam.  Bam. (sound of ban hammer coming down)

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #129 on: June 27, 2012, 07:32:26 AM »
F*ck you!  Don't tell me what to do, Nazi!

The Henry Sugar+Chicos People's Front will fall!

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #130 on: June 27, 2012, 08:40:03 AM »
Anyone else think that creating the CBB username is all part of a much bigger plan by Chicos? It's like John Doe turning himself to Mills and Somerset. Be warned...

Henry Sugar

• All American
  • There are no shortcuts
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #131 on: June 27, 2012, 01:15:50 PM »
The Henry Sugar+Chicos People's Front will fall!

I'm only posting this because I'm bored at work.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 01:21:04 PM by Warrior's Path »
A warrior is an empowered and compassionate protector of others.

CBB

• Walk-On
« Reply #132 on: June 28, 2012, 03:23:52 PM »
In the land of law enforcement this is known as Computer Forensic Analysis.  Good work CSI Rocky.....

Not really.  You are missing the clearest one.  As I said, I am not Hoopaloop and he is not me.  This is a universal truth.  He is taller than me, lives in another state, etc, etc.  We are different people, went to MU at different times.  I went to grad school at Kansas and IU, he want to PU.  He's an engineer, I'm in business dev, marketing, product management.   

As I stated last week, I'd be happy to have that beer with Rocky and we can get Rob on board at the same time.  Should be a lot of fun.   I'd like to go far and propose another wager, especially since I win so many of them here.   :D   We put some dollars on this and whomever wins donates it to the American Juvenile Diabetes Association, that way kids like my daughter can benefit in the fight for a cure.  Let's put a little spark into it.

But rest assured, I am not him and he is not me.  Two different people, two different mothers, two different locations.  There's a reason why in the 1000+ posts he has there has only been crossover of 4 or 5 times which shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Peace.  Out.

chapman

• All American
« Reply #133 on: June 28, 2012, 04:04:03 PM »
Spot on but you guys are missing one minor point.  They could both be filtered through a company's VPN or WAN and thus appear to be in the same physical region while being 1,000s of miles apart. 
The company I work for has offices in Illinois and Texas (and elsewhere) but all internet traffic goes through one point in Illinois.  Heck I could be on the moon going through a VPN and it'd look like I'm in Illinois. 

I'm going with the opposite, the RDP into a Chicago computer was probably down a few times when a joke about Crean was posted and someone just couldn't let it go.  A coincidence that these two usernames link to the same IP address multiple times and none of the 6,000+ others do even once.  Our company's traffic doesn't route to one location; if I wanted I could RDP into a computer and show an IP in New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, or Silicon Valley.

jmayer1

• All American
« Reply #134 on: June 28, 2012, 04:47:20 PM »
Not really.  You are missing the clearest one.  As I said, I am not Hoopaloop and he is not me.  This is a universal truth.  He is taller than me, lives in another state, etc, etc.  We are different people, went to MU at different times.  I went to grad school at Kansas and IU, he want to PU.  He's an engineer, I'm in business dev, marketing, product management.   

As I stated last week, I'd be happy to have that beer with Rocky and we can get Rob on board at the same time.  Should be a lot of fun.   I'd like to go far and propose another wager, especially since I win so many of them here.   :D   We put some dollars on this and whomever wins donates it to the American Juvenile Diabetes Association, that way kids like my daughter can benefit in the fight for a cure.  Let's put a little spark into it.

But rest assured, I am not him and he is not me.  Two different people, two different mothers, two different locations.  There's a reason why in the 1000+ posts he has there has only been crossover of 4 or 5 times which shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Peace.  Out.

You and Rob may be 2 different people, but you have posted under the Chicosbailbonds, CBB, and Hoopaloop aliases. This is an indisputable fact, especially considering you work at two separate companies.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #135 on: June 28, 2012, 07:09:02 PM »

You and Rob may be 2 different people, but you have posted under the Chicosbailbonds, CBB, and Hoopaloop aliases. This is an indisputable fact, especially considering you work at two separate companies.

Yep....notice how he didn't refute that?

For that reason alone I would shut all of the accounts down.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #136 on: June 28, 2012, 07:28:50 PM »

+1

Gonna need to apply a little Kentucky windage to get the three of them.

ATWizJr

• All American
« Reply #137 on: June 28, 2012, 08:08:36 PM »
+1

Gonna need to apply a little Kentucky windage to get the three of them.
Shotgun, not rifle.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #138 on: June 28, 2012, 08:36:56 PM »

Yup, that combined with the Hoop silence told me all I needed to know.  They're both in read only mode now.

mr.MUskie

• All American
« Reply #139 on: June 28, 2012, 09:40:22 PM »
Yup, that combined with the Hoop silence told me all I needed to know.  They're both in read only mode now.

So what's his next name gonna be?

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #140 on: June 28, 2012, 10:01:24 PM »
Yup, that combined with the Hoop silence told me all I needed to know.  They're both in read only mode now.

You are very tolerant.

Neil Young lyric...."raised my rifle to my eye, never thought to wonder why...".  Good metaphor

Rocky, we appreciate all that you and the other mods do to allow of us MU bball nerds share our passion.  Too bad a few like Chicos, et al, make harder than it needs to be.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 10:05:38 PM by real chili 83 »

jmayer1

• All American
« Reply #141 on: June 29, 2012, 07:10:10 AM »

Great news. I really only read this and the scout forum (very rarely) but Chicohoop comes across as one of the most arrogant posters I've ever seen.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #142 on: June 29, 2012, 07:33:12 AM »
There's a reason why in the 1000+ posts he has there has only been crossover of 4 or 5 times which shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Yes, because that's the number of times you've posted back to back from the two accounts. In the world of the Internet, for one guy living in Cali and one guy living in Chicago, that's a TON of crossover. So by your explanation, he must be flying out every other month and visiting you at work? Does your job have a "take your alter-ego to work day?"
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

hairy worthen

• All American
« Reply #143 on: June 29, 2012, 08:48:36 AM »
When you have an agenda on mu scoop you get banned.

When you get banned you create an alter ego.

When you create an alter ego people quickly figure it out.

When people figure it out you make up a creepy story about a beer summit.

When you make up a creepy story about a beer summit people realize that you have
psychological problems.

Don’t have psychological problems,   Use DirecTV computers for work instead of having an agenda on MUScoop.

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #144 on: June 29, 2012, 08:57:14 AM »
LOL. Well played.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #145 on: June 29, 2012, 11:10:35 PM »

2 different mothers, said nothing about the same father.  chicohoop is shawn kemp's kid.

The Process

• All American
« Reply #146 on: June 30, 2012, 12:54:09 AM »
2 different mothers, said nothing about the same father.  chicohoop is shawn kemp's kid.

Even Kemp may deny that one ....
Relax. Respect the Process.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #147 on: June 30, 2012, 05:15:26 AM »
If what I have heard about his height is true, no way he is Kemp's kid.   He would have to be the Tyrion Lannister of Kemp's kids.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

wildbillsb

• Team Captain
« Reply #148 on: June 30, 2012, 08:20:10 AM »

When you make up a creepy story about a beer summit people realize that you have
psychological problems.

Don’t have psychological problems,   Use DirecTV computers for work instead of having an agenda on MUScoop.

OMG, remarkably funny on so many levels!  +1000
Peace begins with a smile.  -  Mother Teresa

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
« Reply #149 on: July 01, 2012, 06:37:34 AM »

psychological problems.

I swear I've seen a lot of stuff in my life, but that.... was.... AWESOME