collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Can we get a direct link to Al's Blue Chippers  (Read 10844 times)

1990Warrior

• Team Captain
Can we get a direct link to Al's Blue Chippers
« on: May 14, 2008, 10:46:39 AM »
From Hangin' at the Al?

Thanks

Edit: It would be nice if it indicated whether there were new topics/posts.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 10:52:29 AM by 1990Warrior »

Henry Sugar

• All American
  • There are no shortcuts
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Re: Can we get a direct link to Al's Blue Chippers
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 11:06:07 AM »
Or, could we not have a separate recruiting board?

Without discussing recruits on "Hangin' at the Al", what else is there to really talk about during the offseason on Marquette basketball?  More threads on Tom Crean?

I am not a fan of the separate board.
A warrior is an empowered and compassionate protector of others.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 11:11:17 AM »
I'd be cool with debating the mascot fiasco again.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

spiral97

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 11:12:18 AM »
added the link in the resources menu on the left.

you can see whether there are new posts on which boards by going to the forum index:
http://www.muscoop.com/index.php  (or click on "Home" in the horizontal menu at the top).

You can easily see a list of the most recent posts in all boards on the left
Once a warrior always a warrior.. even if the feathers must now come with a beak.

spiral97

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 11:13:08 AM »
re: henry - understood but this is an experiment and we'll let it run its course for a while.  we'll re-evaluate it at that time.
Once a warrior always a warrior.. even if the feathers must now come with a beak.

Chili

• All American
  • Hot w/noodles, beans, cheese, sour cream & onions
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 11:22:30 AM »
re: henry - understood but this is an experiment and we'll let it run its course for a while.  we'll re-evaluate it at that time.

times up. go back. this sucks. dont act like the BOT and tell us what is right for us.  :o
But I like to throw handfuls...

Henry Sugar

• All American
  • There are no shortcuts
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2008, 11:44:26 AM »

How about this for an experiment?  I'll post every day about one (or all) of the following topics on "Hangin' at the Al":

• Golden Eagles vs. Warriors (nice suggestion, 4EW)
  • What bugs me about Tom Crean today
  • Did the administration screw up by hiring Buzz?
  • How to beat a dead horse
A warrior is an empowered and compassionate protector of others.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2008, 12:43:40 PM »
Al's cowchips needs to go.  don't need a seperate board to link to articles, make baseless comments or poach whatever JohnEshoo is poaching from IWB.

Markusquette

• All American
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008, 01:12:50 AM »
I guess that making a separate recruiting board decreases the amount of activity that Marquette has involving recruiting, since it's not posted in Hangin' at the Al anymore.   ::)

bleedbluegold03

• Starter
  • Ring Out Ahoya!
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 07:51:05 AM »
I guess that making a separate recruiting board decreases the amount of activity that Marquette has involving recruiting, since it's not posted in Hangin' at the Al anymore.   ::)
You forgot the teal. A message to Chili and everyone else who hates it, right now Hangin' at the Al may be slow. SO WHAT? Honestly does it matter if the posts are in one place or the other as long as they come. You can understand that something like Al's Blue Chips would be much more prominant in the summer with verbals, signings, and AAU tournaments. In Fall Hangin' at the Al will thrive again and things will be MUCH MORE ORGANIZED. People will be able to navigate to stuff they want to see be it recruiting or games. I'm sure when this website started there was probably one blog section but then they split the blogs to be more percise in their information. Chili, stop being so closed minded.

Created by the Jamil_toMU09

1990Warrior

• Team Captain
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 08:23:25 AM »
You forgot the teal. A message to Chili and everyone else who hates it, right now Hangin' at the Al may be slow. SO WHAT? Honestly does it matter if the posts are in one place or the other as long as they come. You can understand that something like Al's Blue Chips would be much more prominant in the summer with verbals, signings, and AAU tournaments. In Fall Hangin' at the Al will thrive again and things will be MUCH MORE ORGANIZED. People will be able to navigate to stuff they want to see be it recruiting or games. I'm sure when this website started there was probably one blog section but then they split the blogs to be more percise in their information. Chili, stop being so closed minded.

Why don't you take a look at the poll?  The majority think your idea is bad and want it changed back.  This is not your forum.

Markusquette

• All American
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2008, 01:58:30 PM »

I was actually being sarcastic  ;)  I've liked the recruiting board since day one

muwarrior87

• All American
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2008, 09:59:58 PM »
I'd be cool with debating the mascot fiasco again.

WARRIORS FOREVER!!  even if my boss may not want to hear that   ;)