collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: IDF targets and kills food aid workers  (Read 19561 times)

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
Re: IDF targets and kills food aid workers
« Reply #625 on: May 20, 2024, 03:10:05 PM »
Krill are plentiful.  We've discussed this in depth.   And they die without any pain.  Nature can be cruel.  This is different than evil people who deserve to be introduced to immediate darkness.

So we sacrifice Krill for stupid whales who can’t stay out of the way of boats?

That’s hardly fair, imo
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #626 on: May 20, 2024, 03:12:47 PM »
So we sacrifice Krill for stupid whales who can’t stay out of the way of boats?

That’s hardly fair, imo

Stop attacking our majestic marine mammals.  Life can be unfair.  I've been trying to put together a DCDF (Diminutive Citizens Defense Force) but cannot get the funding. 

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #627 on: May 20, 2024, 03:14:47 PM »
Stop attacking our majestic marine mammals.  Life can be unfair.  I've been trying to put together a DCDF (Diminutive Citizens Defense Force) but cannot get the funding.
Coming up a little short?

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #628 on: May 20, 2024, 03:19:28 PM »

Krill > Dumb Whales

NCMUFan

• All American
« Reply #629 on: May 20, 2024, 03:48:18 PM »
You're a riot. You worship a false god who spews hate repeatedly every day. He's one of the most hate-filled, least Christ-like people on the planet, yet you bend the knee to him.

I merely asked why you weren't speaking up for Jews when some very fine people were marching in Charlottesville? It's not a trick question. More recently, why weren't you speaking up for American Jews when your antisemitic hero claimed that 75% of them hate Judaism and Israel?

Why doesn't "hate has no home here" apply to your hate-filled cult leader and his hate-filled cultists?

#neveragain1/6/21
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-israel-gaza-finish-problem-rcna141905

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #630 on: May 20, 2024, 03:49:31 PM »
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-israel-gaza-finish-problem-rcna141905

“You had a horrible invasion that took place that would have never happened if I was president.”

LOL...ok...
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #631 on: May 20, 2024, 03:50:21 PM »
Looks like Hovde won’t be getting votes from those concerned with antisemitism

https://www.wispolitics.com/2024/wisdems-new-reporting-highlights-eric-hovdes-history-of-invoking-antisemitic-slurs/

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #632 on: May 20, 2024, 03:53:20 PM »
Looks like Hovde won’t be getting votes from those concerned with antisemitism

https://www.wispolitics.com/2024/wisdems-new-reporting-highlights-eric-hovdes-history-of-invoking-antisemitic-slurs/

Cmon...

We all know 4ever doesn't actually have antisemitic convictions. It's a convenient position to take if he thinks it makes Biden look bad.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

NCMUFan

• All American
« Reply #633 on: May 20, 2024, 04:02:18 PM »
You're a riot. You worship a false god who spews hate repeatedly every day. He's one of the most hate-filled, least Christ-like people on the planet, yet you bend the knee to him.

I merely asked why you weren't speaking up for Jews when some very fine people were marching in Charlottesville? It's not a trick question. More recently, why weren't you speaking up for American Jews when your antisemitic hero claimed that 75% of them hate Judaism and Israel?

Why doesn't "hate has no home here" apply to your hate-filled cult leader and his hate-filled cultists?

#neveragain1/6/21
https://www.vox.com/policy/24072983/biden-trump-palestinians-israel-gaza-policy-different

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #634 on: May 20, 2024, 04:24:45 PM »
“You had a horrible invasion that took place that would have never happened if I was president.”

LOL...ok...

“Gaza, what an unbelievable battle that was. The Battle of Gaza. What an unbelievable ― I mean, it was so much and so interesting, and so vicious and horrible, and so beautiful in so many different ways.”

“Gaza. Wow. I go to Gaza, to look and to watch. And the statement of Benjamin Netanyahu― who’s no longer in favor, did you ever notice that? No longer in favor ― ‘Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill.’ They were fighting uphill. He said, ‘Wow, that was a big mistake.’ He lost his great general, and they were fighting. ‘Never fight uphill, me boys!’ But it was too late.”
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #635 on: May 20, 2024, 04:28:52 PM »

What’s your point? That this hatemonger - who accepts and solicits support from some of the most vile antisemites out there and who just recently made hateful remarks about Jews - has lied for the 40,000th time in the last 9 years? Cool.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #636 on: May 20, 2024, 04:59:01 PM »
Cmon...

We all know 4ever doesn't actually have antisemitic convictions. It's a convenient position to take if he thinks it makes Biden look bad.

nvm

NCMUFan

• All American
« Reply #637 on: May 20, 2024, 05:00:09 PM »
What’s your point? That this hatemonger - who accepts and solicits support from some of the most vile antisemites out there and who just recently made hateful remarks about Jews - has lied for the 40,000th time in the last 9 years? Cool.

[/quote]

MU82

• All American
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #639 on: May 20, 2024, 05:39:53 PM »
How sweet for the entire UN to take a moment of silence today and show their deepest sympathy because of the death of the Iranian turd President.  I would have dimmed the lights, passed out tubs of popcorn, shown scenes (and superimpose his mug on those introduced to darkness)  from The Equalizer, Deathwish, The Beekeeper, Taken, etc, turn back on the lights, and clap for about 30 mins and honor the production team that made that possible.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 05:42:02 PM by MuggsyB »

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #640 on: May 20, 2024, 05:39:59 PM »
Cmon...

I don't have to help da Buffoon look bad. He does a bang up job of it by himself, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #641 on: May 20, 2024, 05:42:52 PM »

I don't have to help da Buffoon look bad. He does a bang up job of it by himself, aina?

You weren't impressed by his graduation speech at Morehouse?  What a hopeful message!

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #642 on: May 20, 2024, 05:47:54 PM »
You weren't impressed by his graduation speech at Morehouse?  What a hopeful message!

Did he make anti-Semitic comments like Eric Hovde?

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #643 on: May 20, 2024, 06:03:21 PM »

Got through the whole thing without telling the female graduates their true vocation is serving men and making babies. And he didn't even remind the gay graduates that they'll spend eternity in hell.
Thumbs down!

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #644 on: May 20, 2024, 06:05:37 PM »
Buffoon was da VP during da pandemic. Hoo new? And, this doesn't give you pause, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #645 on: May 20, 2024, 06:16:47 PM »
Buffoon was da VP during da pandemic. Hoo new? And, this doesn't give you pause, hey?

As usual, you miss the point.
None of us think Biden is a great president or wish he were on the ballot in November.
But we prefer his benevolent bumbling to the other guy's malevolent authoritarianism, all-consuming self interest, willingness to play footsie with murderers and racists, and hatred of American ideals and institutions.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #646 on: May 20, 2024, 06:25:08 PM »

What does that have to do with Eric Hovde’s anti-semitism?  Certainly hope the powers-that-be at the RNC will condemn him and ask him to step down and they’ll put forth a new candidate that doesn’t have any anti-Semitic views.

If we are to condemn anti-semitics on a message board, we must condemn those running for the United States Senate.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #647 on: May 20, 2024, 06:28:18 PM »
What does that have to do with Eric Hovde’s anti-semitism?  Certainly hope the powers-that-be at the RNC will condemn him and ask him to step down and they’ll put forth a new candidate that doesn’t have any anti-Semitic views.

If we are to condemn anti-semitics on a message board, we must condemn those running for the United States Senate.

Hovde is just a pawn. We need to focus on college students.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #648 on: May 20, 2024, 06:52:20 PM »
"to the other guy's malevolent authoritarianism"

now that is rich-better hide your gas stove and get your weekly jab

you braniacs put this doofus in and i'm not even near as smart as all you guys and i coulda told you weekend was no good.  he hasn't gotten anything right in 50 years of public office
don't...don't don't don't don't

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #649 on: May 20, 2024, 06:57:49 PM »
"to the other guy's malevolent authoritarianism"

now that is rich-better hide your gas stove and get your weekly jab

you braniacs put this doofus in and i'm not even near as smart as all you guys and i coulda told you weekend was no good.  he hasn't gotten anything right in 50 years of public office

What weekly jab?  Am I missing that?

I can’t have a gas stove?  Since when?

feedback