[Today at 04:46:28 PM]

Recruiting as of 5/15/24 by WhiteTrash
[Today at 04:22:26 PM]

2024 Scoop Art Competition by Skatastrophy
[Today at 09:53:42 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[June 10, 2024, 10:45:56 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Was: Israel is at War; Now: Scoopers diagnose your anti-Semitism  (Read 127347 times)

Pakuni

• All American
Re: Israel is at War
« Reply #125 on: October 08, 2023, 09:06:59 AM »
What f’ing alternative universe do you like that Iran is really content to surrender 5 of our people in exchange for funds that can only be used for humanitarian purposes?!  That goes against everything we know to be true about how evil Iran’s leaders have shown themselves. 

And no, this isn’t blaming America, this is blaming a stupid and incompetent presidential administration with a senile figurehead.

You're willfully ignorant here.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #126 on: October 08, 2023, 09:08:31 AM »

Again, according to the American right, its Joe Biden.  He's at fault for everything that goes wrong in the world today because the world revolves around the American political narrative.

Weird.  If I lived in Israel, I’d be pretty furious at Mossad and the government for such an abject failure.

If I lived in America, I’d have known from basic understanding of history, both ancient and recent, the myriad of factors that lead to events like this are rooted in a number of factors, not one thing.  Of course, in America, we pride ourselves in ignorance so the response by so many supposed leaders and talking heads is rooted in the lowest common denominator
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #127 on: October 08, 2023, 09:35:09 AM »
What f’ing alternative universe do you like that Iran is really content to surrender 5 of our people in exchange for funds that can only be used for humanitarian purposes?!  That goes against everything we know to be true about how evil Iran’s leaders have shown themselves. 

And no, this isn’t blaming America, this is blaming a stupid and incompetent presidential administration with a senile figurehead.

LOL...as I said.  Everything revolves around the American political narrative. Very simplistic world you live in.

Let's just be clear, the agreement with Iran had NOTHING to do with yesterday. Yesterday was Iran trying to blow up a peace deal with Israel and Saudi Arabia because they have been fighting with SA for decades over primacy in the Persian Gulf and the mideast.

So you can sit here and continue to blame Biden for something that really isn't the point, or you can actually engage in discussion about what actually occurred and why it's occurring.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 09:38:50 AM by The Sultan of Semantics »
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #128 on: October 08, 2023, 10:13:28 AM »

LOL...as I said.  Everything revolves around the American political narrative. Very simplistic world you live in.

Let's just be clear, the agreement with Iran had NOTHING to do with yesterday. Yesterday was Iran trying to blow up a peace deal with Israel and Saudi Arabia because they have been fighting with SA for decades over primacy in the Persian Gulf and the mideast.

So you can sit here and continue to blame Biden for something that really isn't the point, or you can actually engage in discussion about what actually occurred and why it's occurring.

Iran isn't the only party that didn't want this deal to go through. Some far-right nationalists in the Israeli government also did not want this deal to go through. Those leaders were the ones pushing for settlers etc., to enter, and threatened, to destroy the Al-Aqsa mosque. One of the lead proponents of that movement "Itmar Ben-Gvir," (Minister of National Security), led an incursion into the mosque area just before the recent attacks.

His goal is to have Israel settle the entire West Bank, with most Palestinians forced to leave to other Arab nations.

The Saudi-Israeli deal would have essentially ended his goals.

His actions over the last couple months (in regards to the Al-Aqsa mosque), and rhetoric and hate speech, led to much of this violence. And his role in the government would have given him access to essentially all intelligence about any possible attacks.

Note: The focus on the Al-Aqsa mosque by the far right Israelis was intentional. In Arab culture, the Saudi King is responsible for safeguarding the Al-Aqsa mosque. So the attacks/incursions on the mosque were directed attacks against Saudi Arabia.

There is a lot more to this and what has been brewing for a while, some of the other elements are less known in the west, because they are particularly important to the Arab world, and Islam, and less understood in regards of importance by western media.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 10:51:14 AM by forgetful »

MU82

• All American
« Reply #129 on: October 08, 2023, 10:18:39 AM »
And why is it you guys always take the word of guys like Putin and Iranian mullahs over our intelligence community or, in this case, the U.S. Treasury?
Blame America!

Yessir. These last 8 years have produced a bazillion "I can't believe this is happening in America" situations, and this is just another one of them.

Putin is interfering in our elections, Putin is brainstorming with Xi and Kim and Iranian leaders on how to seriously injure everything America stands for, Putin hates Israel and Jews everywhere, and Putin wants to wipe the US off the face of the earth. And yet millions of Americans -- stoked by the likes of know-nothing Fox News personalities, deranged and dangerous GQP politicians, Tucker, and especially the 91-felony criminal defendant -- actually side with Putin on important international-policy issues. Hell, the president of the United States stood on a world stage in Helsinki and said he trusted Putin more than he trusted U.S. intelligence officials, including some he himself had appointed.

It's like Bizarro America.

Just 11 years ago, as they battled for the GOP presidential nomination, every single candidate on the stage named Reagan as the political figure they most admired, the guy they most wanted to emulate if elected president.

Now, the man who basically ended the Soviet Union would be rejected as a RINO for not giving a thumbs-up to Putin (among other reasons).

Bizarro America.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #130 on: October 08, 2023, 10:28:52 AM »
Of course its Biden's fault. The entire world knows how weak the U.S is due to his "leadership" from Afghanistan, Ukraine, the pussification of our military, and our no border policy, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #131 on: October 08, 2023, 10:35:25 AM »
Of course its Biden's fault. The entire world knows how weak the U.S is due to his "leadership" from Afghanistan, Ukraine, the pussification of our military, and our no border policy, aina?

He should write a letter

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #132 on: October 08, 2023, 10:36:36 AM »
Yessir. These last 8 years have produced a bazillion "I can't believe this is happening in America" situations, and this is just another one of them.

Putin is interfering in our elections, Putin is brainstorming with Xi and Kim and Iranian leaders on how to seriously injure everything America stands for, Putin hates Israel and Jews everywhere, and Putin wants to wipe the US off the face of the earth. And yet millions of Americans -- stoked by the likes of know-nothing Fox News personalities, deranged and dangerous GQP politicians, Tucker, and especially the 91-felony criminal defendant -- actually side with Putin on important international-policy issues. Hell, the president of the United States stood on a world stage in Helsinki and said he trusted Putin more than he trusted U.S. intelligence officials, including some he himself had appointed.

It's like Bizarro America.

Just 11 years ago, as they battled for the GOP presidential nomination, every single candidate on the stage named Reagan as the political figure they most admired, the guy they most wanted to emulate if elected president.

Now, the man who basically ended the Soviet Union would be rejected as a RINO for not giving a thumbs-up to Putin (among other reasons).

Bizarro America.

Kushner got $2 billion for bringing peace to the Middle East

• All American
« Reply #133 on: October 08, 2023, 10:43:44 AM »

Brainless.

Seriously how can anyone think that the US support of Ukraine is an example of lack of leadership?

And y’all remember why we exited Afghanistan right?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 10:50:19 AM by The Sultan of Semantics »
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #134 on: October 08, 2023, 10:48:37 AM »
Brainless

The phrase you’re looking for is, “okay boomer”

MU82

• All American
« Reply #135 on: October 08, 2023, 10:55:32 AM »

Doc, I know from our many conversations that you genuinely care about Israel and are repulsed by antisemitism anywhere.

And yet you have proudly backed the leading figure in a U.S. political party who has gladly accepted and even sought the support of antisemitic extremists. Even after once claiming you were done with him, you have said you'd still vote for him if he gets the GOP nomination.

You can't be serious about antisemitism and support a guy who values his association with the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. You can't be serious about antisemitism and support a guy who constantly defends Putin. You can't be serious about antisemitism and support a guy who has said there were "very fine people" carrying torches and chanting, "Blood and soil! Jews will not replace us!" You can't be serious about antisemitism and support a guy who dines with Nick Fuentes and Kanye West.

You have every right to think everything is Biden's fault and to think his predecessor was the best president ever - it's America, and we're all allowed our opinions -- but you can't have it both ways about supposedly being totally repulsed by antisemitism yet publicly proclaiming your support of an antisemite.

As for one of your specific points in the above comment of yours ... you would have preferred how the the 91-felony criminal defendant would have responded to Putin's invasion of Ukraine, which would have been, "OK Vlad, you lovable Jew-hater you, eff democracy and enjoy owning Ukraine"?
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #136 on: October 08, 2023, 11:14:12 AM »
Doc, I know from our many conversations that you genuinely care about Israel and are repulsed by antisemitism anywhere.

And yet you have proudly backed the leading figure in a U.S. political party who has gladly accepted and even sought the support of antisemitic extremists. Even after once claiming you were done with him, you have said you'd still vote for him if he gets the GOP nomination.

You can't be serious about antisemitism and support a guy who values his association with the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. You can't be serious about antisemitism and support a guy who constantly defends Putin. You can't be serious about antisemitism and support a guy who has said there were "very fine people" carrying torches and chanting, "Blood and soil! Jews will not replace us!" You can't be serious about antisemitism and support a guy who dines with Nick Fuentes and Kanye West.

You have every right to think everything is Biden's fault and to think his predecessor was the best president ever - it's America, and we're all allowed our opinions -- but you can't have it both ways about supposedly being totally repulsed by antisemitism yet publicly proclaiming your support of an antisemite.

As for one of your specific points in the above comment of yours ... you would have preferred how the the 91-felony criminal defendant would have responded to Putin's invasion of Ukraine, which would have been, "OK Vlad, you lovable Jew-hater you, eff democracy and enjoy owning Ukraine"?

There is vehement antisemitism on both the far right and far left.  And worldwide antisemitism is terrible right now and the UN has vilified Israel more than all other nations on the planet combined.  I'm sorry you have to deal with this at all.  It's reprehensible. 

That said I support Israel 1000%.  I'm guessing not one American here intimated or stated on 9-11-01 that we essentially had it coming.  This is fking nonsense. 

Israel is dealing with enemies surrounding her and has since its inception.  Palestinians are pawns of the Arab and terrorist world, mostly controlled by Iran.  Iran's entire leadership is a scourge to the planet, especially Iranian citizens.  I will be rooting for Israel to eliminate Hamas, Hezbollah, the other terrorist groups, the Mullahs, and anyone that threatens their existence. 

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #137 on: October 08, 2023, 11:18:02 AM »
There is vehement antisemitism on both the far right and far left.  And worldwide antisemitism is terrible right now and the UN has vilified Israel more than all other nations on the planet combined.  I'm sorry you have to deal with this at all.  It's reprehensible. 

That said I support Israel 1000%.  I'm guessing not one American here intimated or stated on 9-11-01 that we essentially had it coming.  This is fking nonsense. 

Israel is dealing with enemies surrounding her and has since its inception.  Palestinians are pawns of the Arab and terrorist world, mostly controlled by Iran.  Iran's entire leadership is a scourge to the planet, especially Iranian citizens.  I will be rooting for Israel to eliminate Hamas, Hezbollah, the other terrorist groups, the Mullahs, and anyone that threatens their existence.

9-11 happened because we had weak leadership and an idiot as president and the world knew it

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #138 on: October 08, 2023, 11:23:08 AM »
9-11 happened because we had weak leadership and an idiot as president and the world knew it

9-11 -01 was 20+ years in the making starting with the '79 hostages.  We were preoccupied with the Cold War and each US administration neglected their responsibilities. 

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2023, 11:25:03 AM »
9-11 -01 was 20+ years in the making starting with the '79 hostages.  We were preoccupied with the Cold War and each US administration neglected their responsibilities.

No, it was Bush’s fault.  He was weak and an idiot

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #140 on: October 08, 2023, 11:29:24 AM »

9-11 had absolutely nothing to do with the '79 hostages.
Geezus.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #141 on: October 08, 2023, 11:31:07 AM »
9-11 had absolutely nothing to do with the '79 hostages.
Geezus.

We neglected Islamic extremist groups. 

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #142 on: October 08, 2023, 11:36:32 AM »

Neglected?
My dude, we created Islamic extremist groups

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #143 on: October 08, 2023, 11:41:02 AM »

History and our prior diplomatic actions were irrelevant to 9-11.  It’s the presidents fault.  Read scoop, pal

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #144 on: October 08, 2023, 12:03:00 PM »
Hamas really effed up here. Israel's security cabinet has formally declared war a couple of hours ago for the first time since 1973, and the West are defunding Palestine showing open support for Israel.

I'd guess that Gaza will be Israel in short order. I wonder if they'll take part of the West Bank, too.

Hopefully the Arab League don't step up and this ends quickly. What a tinderbox.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #145 on: October 08, 2023, 12:05:06 PM »

Just read Trump’s statements from last week and tell me who is ignorant and senile.

• All American
« Reply #146 on: October 08, 2023, 12:06:29 PM »
Hamas really effed up here. Israel's security cabinet has formally declared war a couple of hours ago for the first time since 1973, and the West are defunding Palestine showing open support for Israel.

I'd guess that Gaza will be Israel in short order. I wonder if they'll take part of the West Bank, too.

Hopefully the Arab League don't step up and this ends quickly. What a tinderbox.

Yeah I think they completely overplayed their hand here. I’m not sure Israel wants Gaza - better to occupy it and not give its residents the rights of citizens.

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #147 on: October 08, 2023, 01:07:52 PM »
Weird.  If I lived in Israel, I’d be pretty furious at Mossad and the government for such an abject failure.

If I lived in America, I’d have known from basic understanding of history, both ancient and recent, the myriad of factors that lead to events like this are rooted in a number of factors, not one thing.  Of course, in America, we pride ourselves in ignorance so the response by so many supposed leaders and talking heads is rooted in the lowest common denominator

+1,000,000

WhiteTrash

• All American
« Reply #148 on: October 08, 2023, 01:08:31 PM »
History and our prior diplomatic actions were irrelevant to 9-11.  It’s the presidents fault.  Read scoop, pal
I'd swear that 9-11 was a combination of Crean's and ND's fault. (and obviously the brainiacs at UW-Madison were the masterminds.)

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #149 on: October 08, 2023, 01:12:03 PM »

Israel appears to have widespread support right now, and people are saying the right things but this can clearly change.  Do not be surprised I'd they are vilified for using hard power.