collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Weasel/Rodent WR Arrested  (Read 3000 times)

MuggsyB

• All American
Re: Weasel/Rodent WR Arrested
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2023, 09:25:47 AM »
I was told that some Art Professor was just suspended at Wisky because she exposed her breasts to a trans student who had top surgery.  It hasn't been a good few weeks at Harvard of the Midwest. 

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2023, 09:45:01 AM »
I was told that some Art Professor was just suspended at Wisky because she exposed her breasts to a trans student who had top surgery.  It hasn't been a good few weeks at Harvard of the Midwest.

https://www.dailycardinal.com/article/2023/05/uw-madison-grad-student-writes-public-chalk-response-after-art-professor-exposed-breasts
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2023, 09:47:44 AM »

Suspended? That professor should have received a major raise. Anybody who degrades and humiliates trans people is simply doing exactly what Jesus would do.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2023, 10:04:37 AM »
Suspended? That professor should have received a major raise. Anybody who degrades and humiliates trans people is simply doing exactly what Jesus would do.

FwIW, the professor is claiming that it had nothing to do with them being trans. They are alleging that they were making a point about safety. They were in a metalworking class and the professor claims that the students outfit wasn't safe for the class.

How that leads to your breasts being exposed I have no idea
TAMU

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2023, 10:16:11 AM »
FwIW, the professor is claiming that it had nothing to do with them being trans. They are alleging that they were making a point about safety. They were in a metalworking class and the professor claims that the students outfit wasn't safe for the class.

I don't know the facts but yes, how does that lead to exposing your breasts?  She couldn't just tell the student that his outfit was unsafe?   WTF?

MU82

• All American
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2023, 11:34:10 AM »

Yeah ...
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2023, 12:20:28 PM »
They’re keeping an admitted rapist on the roster
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2023, 12:44:18 PM »

From what I heard, the teacher was mad at the student for not having proper attire on, due to the type of work they were doing, something with metal IIRC.

The teacher had scars on her boobs from an art accident, so she showed them to the student ronprove a point.

The teacher is apparently a known kookaloon, with a history off odd behavior.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2023, 12:55:05 PM »
From what I heard, the teacher was mad at the student for not having proper attire on, due to the type of work they were doing, something with metal IIRC.

The teacher had scars on her boobs from an art accident, so she showed them to the student ronprove a point.

Well she clearly wasn't thinking there although I had not heard this explanation. 

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2023, 01:21:00 PM »

The teacher had scars on her boobs from an art accident
, so she showed them to the student ronprove a point.

She worked at Art's Performing Center?

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2023, 01:35:20 PM »
She worked at Art's Performing Center?

She was ugly, but not bag of nickles ugly.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2023, 04:17:55 PM »

That actually makes a bit of sense. Still completely inappropriate and unacceptable...but I can at least follow the train of thought
TAMU

Boone

• All American
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2023, 10:16:13 PM »
According to my kids who attend Madison (I know, bad parenting), student body backlash against that coed and her friend who recorded the rant is so intense that both will withdraw. Neither are even listed in the university directory anymore. At graduation Saturday, 2 members of the black student union spoke and dressed down the administration for their inaction.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 10:01:12 AM by Boone »

Warriors4ever

• All American
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2023, 11:00:49 AM »
Not in the least bit surprised that they withdrew, I expected that. How could they possibly show their faces on campus.
The Administration could not legally expel them, which is still not understood.
Just read a few of Eric Holder’s comments as speaker, sounds like he did a nice job.