[Today at 04:40:13 PM]

Dallas bars tonite by BrewCity83
[Today at 04:40:04 PM]

Where is Marquette? by Dr. Blackheart
[Today at 04:38:52 PM]

10 years after “Done Deal” … It’s Happening! by The Sultan of Semantics
[Today at 03:24:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Weasel/Rodent WR Arrested  (Read 2996 times)

MuggsyB

• All American
Weasel/Rodent WR Arrested
« on: May 01, 2023, 04:51:04 PM »
Apparently he brought a loaded gun to Mifflin St  block party.  Uh.....WTF?

Sorry, meant to post in SB.

Uncle Rico

• All American
Re: Weasel/Rodent WR Arrested
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023, 04:51:26 PM »
Superbar
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

94Warrior

• All American
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2023, 05:01:00 PM »
lock it up
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 07:30:14 PM by 94Warrior »

tower912

• All American
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2023, 05:09:13 PM »
Constitutional right.  Didn't feel safe.  Preparing to stand his ground.  Looking for endangered animals to protect.  Put up a statue.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 05:11:47 PM by tower912 »
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2023, 05:23:12 PM »
Constitutional right.  Didn't feel safe.  Preparing to stand his ground.  Looking for endangered animals to protect.  Put up a statue.

Don’t be silly. He’s black and therefore a danger to society.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2023, 05:30:51 PM »
Don’t be silly. He’s black and therefore a danger to society.

We also don’t know how good of a player he is.  That will make a big difference, too
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2023, 06:21:45 PM »
...and how is this related to all thing Marquette Basketball. Meanwhile the Women's Basketball thread languishes in the Superbar.

avid1010

• All American
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2023, 06:40:59 PM »
Right...there's a dude that likes to carry an assault rifle around my community...he's legally allowed to...just not at an NRA rally...

Viper

• All American
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2023, 06:51:20 PM »
Apparently he brought a loaded gun to Mifflin St  block party.  Uh.....WTF?

Sorry, meant to post in SB.
just another day in badgerworld, Mugs
Moron? Maybe. Dork? Possibly. Lost? Definitely.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2023, 09:03:00 PM »
The only way to stop a bad Badger with a gun ... oh wait ... there are no good Badgers.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2023, 06:17:49 AM »
Weird behavior, guys.

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2023, 11:40:16 AM »
Now it's being reported that the gun Allen had was stolen.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2023, 11:42:42 AM »
Thou shalt not steal.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2023, 12:45:37 PM »
Thou shalt not steal.

Gun lives matter, too

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2023, 03:41:48 PM »
Speaking of Wisconsin receivers and crime ...

A former University of Wisconsin football wide receiver was sentenced Wednesday to two consecutive life sentences for the 2020 killings of two women, although his sentence gives him a chance to eventually seek early release.
A jury convicted Marcus Randle El — who went to Thornton Township High School in Harvey — in January of two counts of first-degree homicide and other charges in the February 2020 shooting deaths of 27-year-old Brittany McAdory and 30-year-old Seairaha Winchester in Janesville.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/breaking/ct-marcus-randle-el-homicide-sentence-20230503-osurrqfmdjafrnl4dum6zzgetm-story.html

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2023, 01:25:16 PM »
Speaking of Wisconsin receivers and crime ...

A former University of Wisconsin football wide receiver was sentenced Wednesday to two consecutive life sentences for the 2020 killings of two women, although his sentence gives him a chance to eventually seek early release.
A jury convicted Marcus Randle El — who went to Thornton Township High School in Harvey — in January of two counts of first-degree homicide and other charges in the February 2020 shooting deaths of 27-year-old Brittany McAdory and 30-year-old Seairaha Winchester in Janesville.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/breaking/ct-marcus-randle-el-homicide-sentence-20230503-osurrqfmdjafrnl4dum6zzgetm-story.html

SHEESH.  One brother goes to Indiana, defies the odds and becomes a lauded 2 sport athlete and plays a decade in the NFL and now is a position coach for the Lions.  Another brother also plays for Indiana and has yet to commit a murder.  Other brother goes to UW, becomes a drug dealer and kills witnesses to stay out of jail...

Moral of the story, don't send your kids to Madison.

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2023, 07:37:26 PM »

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2023, 07:40:56 PM »
Maybe we need a Badgers thread for garbage like this

https://twitter.com/wkow/status/1654274755082502145?s=46&t=QSiaGcOIKZrrpw0ciZkI5Q

And their racist non student athletes. In a just world that girl would never find a job. But that’s not the world we live in.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2023, 07:45:47 PM »
And their racist non student athletes. In a just world that girl would never find a job. But that’s not the world we live in.

The details of the assault are available to be read.  Still has a scholarship at UW-Madison

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2023, 07:52:29 PM »
The details of the assault are available to be read.  Still has a scholarship at UW-Madison

https://badgerherald.com/news/2023/05/02/uw-students-call-for-action-from-university-after-release-of-racist-video/

This is the incident I was talking about.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2023, 07:54:31 PM »

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2023, 08:27:44 PM »
https://badgerherald.com/news/2023/05/02/uw-students-call-for-action-from-university-after-release-of-racist-video/

This is the incident I was talking about.

MU had an incident like this not long ago. I think it was via Snapchat.

Warriors4ever

• All American
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2023, 09:01:44 PM »
It boggles my mind that people actually post videos like this - do they expect that they will remain secret? Are they that entitled and dense that they just don’t care and think it won’t matter?
While the University cannot expel her for being racist, I will be shocked if she doesn’t end up withdrawing.

21Jumpstreet

• All American
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2023, 10:03:06 PM »
It boggles my mind that people actually post videos like this - do they expect that they will remain secret? Are they that entitled and dense that they just don’t care and think it won’t matter?
While the University cannot expel her for being racist, I will be shocked if she doesn’t end up withdrawing.

This is what I don’t get, and also I’m shocked young people talk like she did, making those references. My wife thinks she has to be looking for some sort of cred, bizarre way of going about that. I read that UW has around 620 Black students, blew my mind honestly.

Warriors4ever

• All American
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2023, 02:07:47 AM »
Yeah the video is pretty awful.
https://www.collegefactual.com/colleges/university-of-wisconsin-madison/student-life/diversity/
Don’t know anything about this site, but found it online and it bears out the number of 600+.
Marquette has fewer, which also kind of surprised me.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2023, 09:25:47 AM »
I was told that some Art Professor was just suspended at Wisky because she exposed her breasts to a trans student who had top surgery.  It hasn't been a good few weeks at Harvard of the Midwest. 

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2023, 09:45:01 AM »
I was told that some Art Professor was just suspended at Wisky because she exposed her breasts to a trans student who had top surgery.  It hasn't been a good few weeks at Harvard of the Midwest.

https://www.dailycardinal.com/article/2023/05/uw-madison-grad-student-writes-public-chalk-response-after-art-professor-exposed-breasts
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2023, 09:47:44 AM »

Suspended? That professor should have received a major raise. Anybody who degrades and humiliates trans people is simply doing exactly what Jesus would do.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2023, 10:04:37 AM »
Suspended? That professor should have received a major raise. Anybody who degrades and humiliates trans people is simply doing exactly what Jesus would do.

FwIW, the professor is claiming that it had nothing to do with them being trans. They are alleging that they were making a point about safety. They were in a metalworking class and the professor claims that the students outfit wasn't safe for the class.

How that leads to your breasts being exposed I have no idea
TAMU

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2023, 10:16:11 AM »
FwIW, the professor is claiming that it had nothing to do with them being trans. They are alleging that they were making a point about safety. They were in a metalworking class and the professor claims that the students outfit wasn't safe for the class.

I don't know the facts but yes, how does that lead to exposing your breasts?  She couldn't just tell the student that his outfit was unsafe?   WTF?

MU82

• All American
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2023, 11:34:10 AM »

Yeah ...

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2023, 12:20:28 PM »
They’re keeping an admitted rapist on the roster

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2023, 12:44:18 PM »

From what I heard, the teacher was mad at the student for not having proper attire on, due to the type of work they were doing, something with metal IIRC.

The teacher had scars on her boobs from an art accident, so she showed them to the student ronprove a point.

The teacher is apparently a known kookaloon, with a history off odd behavior.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2023, 12:55:05 PM »
From what I heard, the teacher was mad at the student for not having proper attire on, due to the type of work they were doing, something with metal IIRC.

The teacher had scars on her boobs from an art accident, so she showed them to the student ronprove a point.

Well she clearly wasn't thinking there although I had not heard this explanation. 

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2023, 01:21:00 PM »

The teacher had scars on her boobs from an art accident
, so she showed them to the student ronprove a point.

She worked at Art's Performing Center?

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2023, 01:35:20 PM »
She worked at Art's Performing Center?

She was ugly, but not bag of nickles ugly.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2023, 04:17:55 PM »

That actually makes a bit of sense. Still completely inappropriate and unacceptable...but I can at least follow the train of thought
TAMU

Boone

• All American
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2023, 10:16:13 PM »
According to my kids who attend Madison (I know, bad parenting), student body backlash against that coed and her friend who recorded the rant is so intense that both will withdraw. Neither are even listed in the university directory anymore. At graduation Saturday, 2 members of the black student union spoke and dressed down the administration for their inaction.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 10:01:12 AM by Boone »

Warriors4ever

• All American
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2023, 11:00:49 AM »
Not in the least bit surprised that they withdrew, I expected that. How could they possibly show their faces on campus.
The Administration could not legally expel them, which is still not understood.
Just read a few of Eric Holder’s comments as speaker, sounds like he did a nice job.

feedback