[April 18, 2024, 09:34:43 PM]

Maximilian Langenfeld by TSmith34, Inc.
[April 18, 2024, 09:22:20 PM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[April 18, 2024, 07:27:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[April 18, 2024, 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Thoughts and prayers to Dadeville, Alabama  (Read 4216 times)

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
Re: Thoughts and prayers to Dadeville, Alabama
« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2023, 03:37:53 PM »
Maybe, the common denominator is devious, mentally ill people, hey?
Who only reside in America.

If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2023, 03:44:51 PM »
So, you're on record as saying if guns were outlawed, criminals would follow the law and mass shootings would no longer be a problem in the U.S., hey?

No one said that.  I certainly didn't say that.  I also certainly didn't say to "outlaw guns".

I will add I don't think there is any reason anyone needs to own an AR-15 or weapon with similar firepower.  You don't need a gun like that for self-defense or to hunt. And the damage it causes to a person is MUCH worse than that from a handgun.   

But why is that your viewpoint is if making changes won't fix the problem entirely than why bother doing anything?  That somehow every person that wants to commit an act of violence will always get their hands on a gun? 

Also, for the love of God, please don't move the goalposts with the "if they can't get a gun they'll use something else" nonsense. 

There's already too many guns out there as will as too many lax or non-existent regulations. 

Shouldn't the point be too save lives even if the problem itself isn't going away entirely?  The answer should be an easy 'yes'. 
« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 03:58:42 PM by Vander Blue Man Group »

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2023, 03:46:11 PM »
Shot by an 80-something white guy. No word on where his dental practice is located.

20 something white woman shot in Washington for turning into the wrong driveway.  Honestly, this should be viewed as a win for this country.  Post racial America, black white brown, all can catch that lead from their peers and neighbors for simple house number identification mistakes

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #128 on: April 17, 2023, 03:48:59 PM »

Again, do all those other wealthy, developed nations with much less violence in the US not have people with mental illness?  Why doesn't this happen in Japan, Australia, Germany, the UK, Poland, and on and on and on? 

Do you really think it's because the ability to treat mental illness in all of these other countries is so much better than the United States and it's the only factor?   

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2023, 03:49:15 PM »
::) ::)
I never did either.  You said "The 2nd Amendment is about a "Well Regulated Militia.," and muskets"  And I asked where muskets were in the verbiage of the 2nd Amendment.  I never said you misquoted anything.  I replied to Pakuni and spoke to a greater discussion where people dishonestly interpret any number of Amendments... which is true, in a variety of ways  You naturally took that personally.

Again, claiming both-siderism is some BS where people try to excuse nasty behavior or stupid arguments of their side by saying everyone does it.  I did nothing like that.  I stated a factual opinion.  I had extremism arguments of all sorts, it cheapens true discussion even from those I agree with in general on a topic.  You just don't like it cause you think one side is 1000% incorrect and nothing those in opposed can say would bother you.

Kind of like saying the 2nd Amendment is "about muskets"?  If I'm reading something that isn't there, then you are too.

I quoted the amendment itself, and used quotes. I also said the amendment was about muskets because those were guns at the time the 2nd amendment was written. That’s pretty well documented as opposed to a dishonest interpretation.

You are seemingly obsessed with “sides.”

Disingenuous people aside, everyone knows it’s the guns. There’s no “side” in that.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2023, 03:56:01 PM »
So, you're on record as saying if guns were outlawed, criminals would follow the law and mass shootings would no longer be a problem in the U.S., hey?

Literally nobody said this.
To quote the late, great Logan Roy, "You are not a serious person."

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2023, 03:57:59 PM »
20 something white woman shot in Washington for turning into the wrong driveway.  Honestly, this should be viewed as a win for this country.  Post racial America, black white brown, all can catch that lead from their peers and neighbors for simple house number identification mistakes
It's what makes America great!
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #132 on: April 17, 2023, 04:06:21 PM »
That only exist in America.  We're #1!
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #133 on: April 17, 2023, 04:08:07 PM »
The common denominator is guns

The common red herring is mentally I’ll people
Ramsey will bring Marquette great glory

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #134 on: April 17, 2023, 04:11:11 PM »
The common denominator is guns