[April 18, 2024, 09:34:43 PM]

Maximilian Langenfeld by TSmith34, Inc.
[April 18, 2024, 09:22:20 PM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[April 18, 2024, 07:27:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[April 18, 2024, 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Gun deaths now #1 cause of death for U.S. children  (Read 4419 times)

Hards Alumni

• All American
Re: Gun deaths now #1 cause of death for U.S. children
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2022, 03:30:27 PM »
Is it because he bitch slapped your brothers and sisters every day, hey?

LOL

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2022, 07:55:14 PM »
I'm glad Rush is dead.

ya know, there are a number of people i disagree with, but i never wish death or ill will upon them.   you must be smoking that mr angry weed again
don't...don't don't don't don't

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2022, 09:41:15 PM »
     ya know, there are a number of people i disagree with, but i never wish death or ill will upon them.   you must be smoking that mr angry weed again

I've explained this to you, I don't partake.  I don't think people who do are bad.

Rush is awful though.  May he rest in piss.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2022, 06:45:35 AM »
Leaders in Florida and other states are preventing teachers from talking to kids about numerous subjects ... but thank goodness promoting the NRA in schools is A-OK!

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/20/us/jrotc-nra-schools.html?campaign_id=9&emc=edit_nn_20221221&instance_id=80748&nl=the-morning&regi_id=108420427&segment_id=120442&te=1&user_id=d36dcf821462fdd16ec3636710a855fa

CAPE CORAL, Fla. — Beneath the fluorescent lights of a high school gym, dozens of teenagers took turns firing air rifles at a series of bull's-eye targets, part of a marksmanship competition that drew students from schools all along the Florida Gulf Coast.

The event was better outfitted than many high school competitions, with lights that illuminated the targets, scopes for spotting downrange and a heavy curtain to keep pellets from going astray, thanks to the help of a key sponsor: the charitable arm of the National Rifle Association.

“A lot of the equipment that you see behind me comes from N.R.A. grants,” Bryan Williams, a retired Army major who teaches in the Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps program at Mariner High School in Cape Coral, told the contestants.

That tip of the hat was no casual remark. In order to win N.R.A. sponsorships, records show, military instructors who lead J.R.O.T.C. marksmanship teams at public high schools have repeatedly promised to promote the organization at competitions and in newsletters, post N.R.A. banners at their schools or add the N.R.A. logo to apparel worn by students.

In his pitch, Mr. Williams also offered to provide student testimonials to the organization “to include supporting photographs and storyboards showcasing the equipment and the happy cadets.”
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2022, 11:31:34 AM »
Well we made it 2 more pages than I thought we would.  Kudos to everyone.  See you all in the next version of this

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2022, 12:35:50 PM »
Well we made it 2 more pages than I thought we would.  Kudos to everyone.  See you all in the next version of this

OP's obsession/fetish with kids with guns is bizarre.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2022, 12:37:14 PM »
Your obsession with the OP and the sultan is nothing to brag about.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2022, 12:44:19 PM »
Your obsession with the OP and the sultan is nothing to brag about.

As is yours protecting them.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2022, 12:54:53 PM »
Nah.   I disagree with them all the time.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2022, 01:09:44 PM »
Nah.   I disagree with them all the time.   

Crazy! 

Me too.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2022, 06:06:24 AM »
Leaders in Florida and other states are preventing teachers from talking to kids about numerous subjects ... but thank goodness promoting the NRA in schools is A-OK!

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/20/us/jrotc-nra-schools.html?campaign_id=9&emc=edit_nn_20221221&instance_id=80748&nl=the-morning&regi_id=108420427&segment_id=120442&te=1&user_id=d36dcf821462fdd16ec3636710a855fa

CAPE CORAL, Fla. — Beneath the fluorescent lights of a high school gym, dozens of teenagers took turns firing air rifles at a series of bull's-eye targets, part of a marksmanship competition that drew students from schools all along the Florida Gulf Coast.

The event was better outfitted than many high school competitions, with lights that illuminated the targets, scopes for spotting downrange and a heavy curtain to keep pellets from going astray, thanks to the help of a key sponsor: the charitable arm of the National Rifle Association.

“A lot of the equipment that you see behind me comes from N.R.A. grants,” Bryan Williams, a retired Army major who teaches in the Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps program at Mariner High School in Cape Coral, told the contestants.

That tip of the hat was no casual remark. In order to win N.R.A. sponsorships, records show, military instructors who lead J.R.O.T.C. marksmanship teams at public high schools have repeatedly promised to promote the organization at competitions and in newsletters, post N.R.A. banners at their schools or add the N.R.A. logo to apparel worn by students.

In his pitch, Mr. Williams also offered to provide student testimonials to the organization “to include supporting photographs and storyboards showcasing the equipment and the happy cadets.”

no chit man!  it's taking time away from our little darlings day when it could be much better utilized  watching some dude in a dress with oversized prosthetic breasteses swing their jonesey around singing songs about how to jazz around with it and then get little goodies passed out for their undue attention; punch cards for extra credit-excellent!!

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2022, 07:22:35 AM »
  no chit man!  it's taking time away from our little darlings day when it could be much better utilized  watching some dude in a dress with oversized prosthetic breasteses swing their jonesey around singing songs about how to jazz around with it and then get little goodies passed out for their undue attention; punch cards for extra credit-excellent!!

My lord!  What a fantastic post! On point to the topic at hand?  No.  Nonetheless, it really encapsulates the rocket experience.  It’s missing some of the classics but I’m still giving this a 9.5 out of 10.  Bravo!
Ramsey will bring Marquette great glory

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2022, 07:31:08 AM »
Behold! The power of Fox!

If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2022, 07:50:59 AM »
My lord!  What a fantastic post! On point to the topic at hand?  No.  Nonetheless, it really encapsulates the rocket experience.  It’s missing some of the classics but I’m still giving this a 9.5 out of 10.  Bravo!

A Christmas miracle!
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

MU82

• All American
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2022, 08:58:18 AM »

Many of your recent posts hadn't been up to your standards, roQQet. Nice to see you rallying strong as the year winds down.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2022, 09:15:00 AM »

so you are all for the transgender/drag experience starting with our 3-4-5 year olds and up?  just more evidence of the sick minds we all suspected all along, but educating someone on safe handling of guns bad??

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2022, 09:31:38 AM »
  so you are all for the transgender/drag experience starting with our 3-4-5 year olds and up?  just more evidence of the sick minds we all suspected all along, but educating someone on safe handling of guns bad??
There you go! Pedophilia accusations. Good boy!

If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2022, 09:44:35 AM »

Please tell me what is wrong with teaching kids to love themselves and the people they meet each day.

These are the people in your neighborhood.

Otherising them leads to hate and division and ends up with sexually repressed indoctrinated weirdos shooting up night clubs.

Guns kill.  There is absolutely zero reason for a 3-4 year old to be anywhere near them.  If you want to teach a teenager how to safely fire a hunting rifle, that is 100% okay in my book. 

But I know, you'll just ignore this, and dig yourself further into the culture war you're trying to expand.  And you'll lose.  You're going to be screaming at your cable news propaganda until you're crapting your pants in an old folks home.  And you'll have wasted thousands and thousands of hours being hateful for nothing.

I can't imagine spending my short amount of time on earth doing something so Sisyphean.

• All American
« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2022, 09:45:08 AM »

I wouldn't have a problem with "3-4-5 year olds" interacting with transgender individuals at all. Why is that a problem?

And by "drag shows," like with anything else, it depends on the nature and content. Do I have a problem with a man dressing as a woman and reading a book to them at a library? No. Why is that a problem?
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

tower912

• All American
« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2022, 09:47:54 AM »
Dude, I did a play in drag in high school.  I survived and am straight. 
And, yes, I did expose my children to a variety of thought and experiences.  I would rather my son end up a drag queen than a closed minded conspiracy minded asshat dentist.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 09:51:31 AM by tower912 »

• All American
« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2022, 09:50:01 AM »
Dude, I did a play in drag in high school.  I survived and am straight. 
And, yes, I did expise.my children to a.variwty of thought and experiences.  I would rather my son end up a drag queen than a closed minded conspiracy minded asshat dentist.

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2022, 09:56:08 AM »

I mean this with all sincerity, this is a 9 out of 10 but please start including more of your classics.  Also, Bobby Hurley
Ramsey will bring Marquette great glory

tower912

• All American
« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2022, 10:01:07 AM »
I meant Gosar.   Duh.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2022, 10:18:51 AM »

I'd been skipping over this thread since early on.  Decided to open it this morning for some reason, and boy am I happy I did.  I'm in tears I'm laughing so hard at this.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2022, 01:01:43 PM »
I'd been skipping over this thread since early on.  Decided to open it this morning for some reason, and boy am I happy I did.  I'm in tears I'm laughing so hard at this.
Your Scoop game is off since you moved to Missouri.

feedback