[Today at 08:17:02 PM]

2024 Mock Drafts by bilsu
[Today at 07:37:34 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 05:04:53 PM]

NIL Future by MU82
[Today at 03:21:43 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Rocket gets blamed for Hitler?  (Read 7893 times)

tower912

• All American
Re: Rocket gets blamed for Hitler?
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2022, 04:59:57 PM »
I try to define myself by bad puns. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2022, 05:12:29 PM »
I try to define myself by bad puns. 

And dad jokes
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

tower912

• All American
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2022, 05:22:52 PM »
Potato, potahto.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2022, 05:25:32 PM »
Let's hit Hitler where he lives
America never forgives
Let's force him to surrender
In incendiary splendor
Let's hit Hitler where he lives

-- Lyrics for "To A Sour Kraut," by Felix Unger
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2022, 06:11:07 AM »
seriously?  did you report post #46 in baby formula too snow flake queenie?  or how about all the others on your team that hurt your feelings...oh, but they post stuff that you agree with?  classic.  i barely scratched the surface of poli and you fill your diaper

I reported it because literal idiots like you try to ruin the board at every turn.  If you want to have a full on politics discussion, that's fine, but legitimate threads get locked up all the time by your buddy 4ever.  Of course, others do it as well.

I report them so that it doesn't turn into a dumpster fire mess and you have to cry 'unfair!" all the god damn time. 

Personally, I can talk poli all day and run circles around your "arguments", but that's not the point.  If a thread is about topic A and in two posts someone tries to hijack the thread with absolutely unrelated politics I report it.  I've done it for people who argue about it from both sides of the spectrum. 

It has nothing to do with fear, child.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2022, 07:59:52 AM »
Say what you want about Hitler, but he did shoot Hitler.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2022, 10:43:08 AM »

Hitler is technically a hero for ending the Nazi regime with that assassination

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2022, 10:54:37 AM »

That reminds me of a great bit Ricky Gervais did with Jerry Seinfeld.

"On the last day, the Russians were advancing. They were 200 yards down the road. He married Eva Braun. They had a cake and some champagne. Then retired to bed early. In the morning, he poisoned her and shot himself, and the gardener burned the bodies.

Now, say what you would about Hitler, but that’s a terrible honeymoon isn’t it?"

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2022, 10:54:48 AM »
Remember when Michael Jordan had a Hitler moustache? A bold choice for an underwear ad, but if anyone can bring back the "toothbrush" facial hair, I suppose it's his Airness.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2022, 11:05:26 AM »
That reminds me of a great bit Ricky Gervais did with Jerry Seinfeld.

"On the last day, the Russians were advancing. They were 200 yards down the road. He married Eva Braun. They had a cake and some champagne. Then retired to bed early. In the morning, he poisoned her and shot himself, and the gardener burned the bodies.

Now, say what you would about Hitler, but that’s a terrible honeymoon isn’t it?"
He also killed his beloved German Shephard. That was totally unnecessary .
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2022, 11:12:00 AM »
He also killed his beloved German Shephard. That was totally unnecessary .

Wow, Rocket responsible not only for MJ's questionable grooming choices but also the untimely end of a German Shepherd. Not cool man.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2022, 06:01:30 PM »
I reported it because literal idiots like you try to ruin the board at every turn.  If you want to have a full on politics discussion, that's fine, but legitimate threads get locked up all the time by your buddy 4ever.  Of course, others do it as well.

I report them so that it doesn't turn into a dumpster fire mess and you have to cry 'unfair!" all the god damn time. 

Personally, I can talk poli all day and run circles around your "arguments", but that's not the point.  If a thread is about topic A and in two posts someone tries to hijack the thread with absolutely unrelated politics I report it.  I've done it for people who argue about it from both sides of the spectrum. 

It has nothing to do with fear, child.

You “report” people to the moderator because you like to report people. Some people are like that. Most aren’t. Thank God.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2022, 06:07:00 PM »
You “report” people to the moderator because you like to report people. Some people are like that. Most aren’t. Thank God.

We're in agreement here Lenny. I have been offended countless times - I have never reported anyone.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2022, 06:21:57 PM »
We're in agreement here Lenny. I have been offended countless times - I have never reported anyone.

Collaborators with enemy occupiers, hall monitors in high school, etc. - tattletales in grade school, squealers after that. There’s a time and place for legit whistle blowing, but Scoop? LOL.

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2022, 07:08:33 PM »
Agreed. Much more productive to just clog up threads whining about how everyone is out to get you

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2022, 09:30:48 AM »

Good grief, the report feature is a positive. I've even reported my own posts when I created a near identical thread to someone else so the mods would know to merge them. Sometimes reports call attention to problematic posts, sometimes they call attention to posts that are simply problems or errors. No need for an "I don't report" high horse, it's a feature to make the site better and should be used as such, and it makes moderating much easier as it's difficult to keep up with every post in every thread, even on a medium or low traffic site.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2022, 10:32:05 AM »
Good grief, the report feature is a positive. I've even reported my own posts when I created a near identical thread to someone else so the mods would know to merge them. Sometimes reports call attention to problematic posts, sometimes they call attention to posts that are simply problems or errors. No need for an "I don't report" high horse, it's a feature to make the site better and should be used as such, and it makes moderating much easier as it's difficult to keep up with every post in every thread, even on a medium or low traffic site.

Eliminating the 'high horse' argument would cut about 50% of posts from scoop.  Of course its probably 100% of the badger board....so I guess we are better than them.

:)

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2022, 10:35:41 AM »
Eliminating the 'high horse' argument would cut about 50% of posts from scoop.  Of course its probably 100% of the badger board....so I guess we are better than them.

:)

Sounds like you're elevated on your equine.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2022, 10:42:05 AM »

If you self reported your own post calling every gun owner in the United States someone who celebrates mass shootings - I’ll agree you have a point. If not, I’ll stick with the idea it’s mostly a function for snowflakes to whine about posters they don’t like.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2022, 10:52:17 AM »
If you self reported your own post calling every gun owner in the United States someone who celebrates mass shootings - I’ll agree you have a point. If not, I’ll stick with the idea it’s mostly a function for snowflakes to whine about posters they don’t like.

You're right there should be no moderation. 

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2022, 10:56:44 AM »
The moderators have actually asked for people to report posts because they can't read everything.  This is a very lightly moderated board.  Reporting a post that is out of bounds for whatever reason isn't a morality play.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2022, 11:02:10 AM »
I report posts just to give the Mods something to do. If they're not editing/deleting/banning, then why are we paying them so much?

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2022, 11:15:20 AM »
You're right there should be no moderation. 

Not what I said. Hope you’re more careful and actually read/comprehend posts before you hit the “report” button. LOL

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2022, 11:17:18 AM »
Not what I said. Hope you’re more careful and actually read/comprehend posts before you hit the “report” button. LOL

Hards is such an internet and real life badass, he don't need no report button.  He'll fight you, just like Brandon.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2022, 11:19:13 AM »
This sidebar on reporting posts is fine and all, but can we please get back to the point of the thread which is blaming roqqet for Hitler?
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

feedback