[Today at 09:44:45 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by MU Fan in Connecticut
[Today at 09:25:35 AM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by MarquetteDano
[Today at 09:22:06 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Spotcheck Billy
[Today at 07:22:54 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Mass Shooting in Chicago  (Read 3164 times)

lawdog77

• All American
Re: Mass Shooting in Chicago
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2022, 08:58:23 AM »
Perhaps we should look at the Australian system?
Or Canada, or Switzerland, or basically every other first world country. And then actually enforce the laws.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2022, 08:59:11 AM »
How do you define "solve"?

The same way anyone would. 

You ever heard the saying, "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"?  or this gem?

Matthew (5:38-41)  Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2022, 09:24:40 AM »
Ok, people know about the shooting now. Just realize this happens in Chicago every night because of the thugs, mayor and soft on crime policies. Summer of joy here we come. Now, lock the thread up, can’t have too much truth up in here.
Racist a-hole says what?
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2022, 09:39:29 AM »
You have nearly everything wrong.
https://allthatsinteresting.com/trenchcoat-mafia-columbine-myths

what a surprise...you liberals have been in charge of most of the major cities for a long time and they keep on getting worse.  as long as we have you guys calling the shots(no pun intended) nothing is going to improve. 

i see a few references to hitler and all of that same ole bullschiff but if you want to talk about dictator stuff, look no further than the thoughts of "disinformation" committees lock downs, mandates for this and that...i guess when it comes from your guys, it's all good...have another ice cream
don't...don't don't don't don't

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2022, 09:46:36 AM »
what a surprise...you liberals have been in charge of most of the major cities for a long time and they keep on getting worse.  as long as we have you guys calling the shots(no pun intended) nothing is going to improve. 

i see a few references to hitler and all of that same ole bullschiff but if you want to talk about dictator stuff, look no further than the thoughts of "disinformation" committees lock downs, mandates for this and that...i guess when it comes from your guys, it's all good...have another ice cream

Anything else left in your bag, or just more 'bullschiff'?

It must be very painful to be proven wrong every time you post.  If it were me, I'd probably find something more worth your time and at your intelligence level.

Got an address I can send you a coloring book and a box of crayons?  Remember, just because the crayons look like candy doesn't mean you SHOULD eat them.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2022, 09:56:07 AM »
Haven't read the whole thing, but based on rocket's "LIBERALS!  HITLER!" post, I'm gonna give him credit for the lock.

feedback