[April 19, 2024, 11:23:24 PM]

2024 Mock Drafts by Jockey
[April 19, 2024, 11:10:31 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Jockey
[April 19, 2024, 11:09:03 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by Scoop Snoop
[April 19, 2024, 09:34:36 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Dental Crime Reports  (Read 28595 times)

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
Re: Dental Crime Reports
« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2022, 05:54:56 PM »
Do we have proof that it wasn't dental space lasers that started the California wildfires?
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2022, 05:58:22 PM »
Shocking that the people who can't take (or tell) a joke don't get the joke.
Peek Scoop, indeed.

mee to pa ta duh slobber slobber 

shocked the lefties want more laws governing schiff - ordinary people can't make their own decisions cuz they're too stupid
Actually, we just think you are too stupid to know what satire is
« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 06:28:29 PM by TSmith34 »
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Babybluejeans

• Team Captain
« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2022, 07:15:20 PM »
Don't think the dentists didn't get in on the opioid extravaganza! 11 doctors and a dentist charged in KY, which few knew had either doctors or dentists.

https://www.nkytribune.com/2022/05/12-medical-professionals-including-a-nky-dentist-face-criminal-charges-for-distribution-of-opioids/

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2022, 08:20:37 PM »
mee to pa ta duh slobber slobber 

shocked the lefties want more laws governing schiff - ordinary people can't make their own decisions cuz they're too stupid

3 of 10

Terrible effort
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2022, 10:46:06 PM »
this is bringing out the best in some of you board bullys.  please keep up the upstanding work-great stuff! 
don't...don't don't don't don't

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2022, 11:03:24 PM »
Only 1/6 of dentists want the will of Scoopers upheld

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2022, 07:07:56 AM »
this is bringing out the best in some of you board bullys.  please keep up the upstanding work-great stuff!

Under the new law, you will be required to surrender your practice to an English speaker within 30 days

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2022, 09:31:14 AM »
Under the new law, you will be required to surrender your practice to an English speaker within 30 days

ohh, so you have something against people who don't speak like you?  racist xenophobe, but please continue

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #108 on: May 13, 2022, 09:42:42 AM »
Everyone's secret dream is to be a floss instructor

I'd rather be a dental floss tycoon!

GOO

• All American
« Reply #109 on: May 13, 2022, 01:34:59 PM »
Actually, we just think you are too stupid to know what satire is

Sometimes satire can hit too close to home, and also expose the silliness of what we are actually satirizing.

I for one think we need enhancer legislation to stop these out of control dentists. And no bail.

Clearly the dentists commuting criminal acts is out of control and we need to get them out of society permanently. We need to throw away the key so they can’t get back out into society. I may not understand the problem, I may not know the actual stats, but I do know a seriously problem when I see it.  I’ve learned all I need to know from this thread.  We have a serious out of control dental problem that has to be addressed now! For the love of God, now!

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #110 on: May 13, 2022, 01:48:16 PM »
Sometimes satire can hit too close to home, and also expose the silliness of what we are actually satirizing.

I for one think we need enhancer legislation to stop these out of control dentists. And no bail.

Clearly the dentists commuting criminal acts is out of control and we need to get them out of society permanently. We need to throw away the key so they can’t get back out into society. I may not understand the problem, I may not know the actual stats, but I do know a seriously problem when I see it.  I’ve learned all I need to know from this thread.  We have a serious out of control dental problem that has to be addressed now! For the love of God, now!

You have my vote

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #111 on: May 13, 2022, 02:09:44 PM »
  ohh, so you have something against people who don't speak like you?  racist xenophobe, but please continue

Look, the only reason Amerigo Vespucci founded this country is so that there would be a safe place where everyone spoke American. So it’s really simple: either get with the program or you'll be forced to relinquish the practice that your daddy built for you.

America First!

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #112 on: May 13, 2022, 03:47:14 PM »
Look, the only reason Amerigo Vespucci founded this country is so that there would be a safe place where everyone spoke American. So it’s really simple: either get with the program or you'll be forced to relinquish the practice that your daddy built for you.

America First!

your daddy didn't think you had the brain cells or the character to take over his practice as you've made it terribly obvious for all to see here. 

i took daddy's practice over, proceeded to quintuple the revenue, continued to provide gainful employment to multiple families and pushed our legacy to 63 years and counting...much more than you could ever lay claim to.  btw, my daddy didn't hand me squat...i paid for it and then continued to build it.  a majority of our patients don't even know my dad was a dentist...it is MY practice.  if it fails, it's on me, not my dad.  so i hate to tell ya this tiny(that's what i assume the "t' stands for), we are continuing to do quite well and my father's been out over 20 years

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #113 on: May 13, 2022, 03:56:08 PM »
  your daddy didn't think you had the brain cells or the character to take over his practice as you've made it terribly obvious for all to see here. 

i took daddy's practice over, proceeded to quintuple the revenue, continued to provide gainful employment to multiple families and pushed our legacy to 63 years and counting...much more than you could ever lay claim to.  btw, my daddy didn't hand me squat...i paid for it and then continued to build it.  a majority of our patients don't even know my dad was a dentist...it is MY practice.  if it fails, it's on me, not my dad.  so i hate to tell ya this tiny(that's what i assume the "t' stands for), we are continuing to do quite well and my father's been out over 20 years

But have you jacked a car recently?
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #114 on: May 13, 2022, 03:58:59 PM »

1 of 10

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #115 on: May 13, 2022, 04:53:12 PM »

Yes, yes, daddy put you on third base and you think you hit a triple. Nonetheless, the new law states you will lose daddy's practice if you can't pass a basic American language proficiency exam. Be warned!

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2022, 05:08:33 PM »
Yes, yes, daddy put you on third base and you think you hit a triple. Nonetheless, the new law states you will lose daddy's practice if you can't pass a basic American language proficiency exam. Be warned!

no he didn't!  he put me in the batters box dipschiff.  i could have screwed this up a long time ago and much to your disappointment, we have a thriving business supporting numerous families and providing a nice service to the community.  all stuff that is so foreign to you

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #117 on: May 13, 2022, 05:26:34 PM »
no he didn't!  he put me in the batters box dipschiff.  i could have screwed this up a long time ago and much to your disappointment, we have a thriving business supporting numerous families and providing a nice service to the community.  all stuff that is so foreign to you

Unless an employee supports someone with cancer

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #118 on: May 13, 2022, 05:27:41 PM »
no he didn't!  he put me in the batters box dipschiff.  i could have screwed this up a long time ago and much to your disappointment, we have a thriving business supporting numerous families and providing a nice service to the community. all stuff that is so foreign to you

As long as that support and service doesn't include friends of cancer patients

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #119 on: May 13, 2022, 05:36:14 PM »
As long as that support and service doesn't include friends of cancer patients

you guys continue to show how shallow you are-very nice-keep going though, i'm sure ya'll can do better

jesmu you should know better than this!  my wife along with numerous patients are cancer survivors.  time to stop
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 05:38:46 PM by rocket ALM surgeon »

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #120 on: May 13, 2022, 05:47:01 PM »

Yes, yes, you are real self-made man. So dad built the practice, gave you a job, gave you money, and then you gave him back that money. Impressive.

Anyway, best study up for the language exam.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #121 on: May 13, 2022, 06:11:23 PM »
Yes, yes, you are real self-made man. So dad built the practice, gave you a job, gave you money, and then you gave him back that money. Impressive.

Anyway, best study up for the language exam.

nope!  wrong again tiny, but your projection is quite amusing. 

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #122 on: May 13, 2022, 06:16:39 PM »
  nope!  wrong again tiny, but your projection is quite amusing.

4 of 10

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #123 on: May 13, 2022, 06:21:28 PM »
hey looky here, now we have reeko piling on.  real class acts all you guys

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #124 on: May 13, 2022, 06:30:10 PM »
Spot These Warning Signs of a Bad Dentist
https://askthedentist.com/how-to-not-get-ripped-off-at-the-dentist/

"But, like many industries, a potential for taking shortcuts for financial gain will attract a small but not insignificant number of people who feel they can take advantage of others.

The Coalition Against Insurance Fraud describes the problem as involving “a small but disturbing number of dentists.”

Why Is Dentistry Vulnerable to Fraud?
There are certain aspects of dentistry that leave the profession more vulnerable to fraud than, say, the medical profession."