[April 22, 2024, 08:17:35 PM]

MU Alumni playing in European and Foreign Leagues Thread by mileskishnish72
[April 22, 2024, 04:17:36 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by WeAreMarquette96
[April 22, 2024, 01:49:31 PM]

[Paint Touches] Way-Too-Early roundup of MU rankings by tower912
[April 22, 2024, 01:29:28 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: The War in Ukraine  (Read 48537 times)

jesmu84

• All American
Re: The War in Ukraine
« Reply #825 on: December 09, 2022, 04:39:30 PM »
What are you, new? All of my posts are under Lennys Tap. Sultan changes his nom de guerre as often as you change your underwear. He has tens of thousands more posts than me or anyone else.

I know nothing about Grindr. You seem to be quite versed. I’ll leave it at that.

Changing your username doesn't change your post count.

Creating a new account would start from zero

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #826 on: December 09, 2022, 05:05:15 PM »
What are you, new? All of my posts are under Lennys Tap. Sultan changes his nom de guerre as often as you change your underwear. He has tens of thousands more posts than me or anyone else.

I know nothing about Grindr. You seem to be quite versed. I’ll leave it at that.

Lol, sad.  Doesn't know how it works.  Here, check it out.  I'm currently at 527 posts (with this one).  Check out what happens when I change my name?

Also, hilarious that you say you don't just regurgitate conservative talking points, yet you admit to knowing nothing about Grindr but still made the Brittney Grindr jokes.  Weird.  Either way, whether your phone is autocorrecting Griner to Grindr or you're making a Grindr joke, the joke's on you.  You look like an absolute clown.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 05:08:35 PM by LennysGrindrDate »

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #827 on: December 09, 2022, 05:07:24 PM »
Hey Lenny, it's me, withoutbias!  Guess what, my post count remains even though I changed my username!  So, looks like you thinking Sultan spends too much time on Scoop because he has SOOOO many posts because he's changed usernames a dozen times doesn't add up (pun)!  Maybe you'll have to look in the mirror now, given you have 3K more posts than the guy you think never leaves Scoop!

Again, egg ends up on Lenny's face.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #828 on: December 09, 2022, 09:32:19 PM »
Changing your username doesn't change your post count.

Creating a new account would start from zero

Maybe it’s always been that way and Sultan created new accounts rather than just changing names. In which case I misspoke. But one way or another, the point remains - the guy who currently posts as the Sultan of Semantics has thousands more posts than anyone here.

Ergo another point also remains - the Moron Formerly Known as Without Bias is still wrong. Which is never surprising.

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #829 on: December 09, 2022, 09:40:10 PM »

Maybe it’s always been that way and Sultan created new accounts rather than just changing names. In which case I misspoke. But one way or another, the point remains - the guy who currently posts as the Sultan of Semantics has thousands more posts than anyone here.

Ergo another point also remains - the Moron Formrrly Known as Without Bias is still wrong.

Lol! Mr. “I know nothing about Grindr I’m just calling Brittney Griner Brittney Grindr…well I don’t even know why, but certainly not because I am only capable of regurgitating all the conservative talking points of the week!” is doubling down now huh? I’m shocked!

Maybe try a simple check to see if this can be proven wrong before you make yourself look even dumber with every post. Go look at the guy’s posting history. The first post on the account’s history was in 2015. You know, when Scoop started. Aka it’s been the same account, with different names.

Any other sad attempts to save face that you’d like to throw out there? Mr. “Sultan has no life outside of Scoop, just please ignore that I have 3K more posts than him!” continues to look dumb. To nobody’s surprise. Might be time to go the way of your buddy Keefer and hang ‘em up here. You’ve embarrassed yourself enough and you must realize that you spend too much time on here by now, given that you make fun of people with 3K less posts than you for the time they spend on here.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #830 on: December 09, 2022, 09:42:06 PM »
Hey Lenny, it's me, withoutbias!  Guess what, my post count remains even though I changed my username!  So, looks like you thinking Sultan spends too much time on Scoop because he has SOOOO many posts because he's changed usernames a dozen times doesn't add up (pun)!  Maybe you'll have to look in the mirror now, given you have 3K more posts than the guy you think never leaves Scoop!

Again, egg ends up on Lenny's face.

Hey Bias, guess what? You’re still dead wrong about how many posts the guy who now calls himself Sultan has. Whether the rules changed or he frequently opened new accounts is immaterial. He’s posted here thousands of times more than anyone in Scoop’s history.

Anyone who’s been on Scoop since the early days knows this. Ask sultan himself - I’ve no doubt he’ll answer honestly re what his real post count is.

Where’s the egg, again?

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #831 on: December 09, 2022, 09:45:46 PM »
Hey Bias, guess what? You’re still dead wrong about how many posts the guy who now calls himself Sultan has. Whether the rules changed or he frequently opened new accounts is immaterial. He’s posted here thousands of times more than anyone in Scoop’s history.

Anyone who’s been on Scoop since the early days knows this. Ask sultan himself - I’ve no doubt he’ll answer honestly re what his real post count is.

Where’s the egg, again?

Mr. Grindr I don’t need to ask anyone. There’s something called a post history you can view. It’s quite simple, honestly. The egg has never left your face lol.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #832 on: December 09, 2022, 09:52:04 PM »

Maybe try a simple check to see if this can be proven wrong before you make yourself look even dumber with every post. Go look at the guy’s posting history. The first post on the account’s history was in 2015. You know, when Scoop started. Aka it’s been the same account, with different names.

Scoop didn’t start in 2015. 2015 is when Sultan opened the account he current has.

Scoop started in 2006, and if Sultan wasn’t a charter member he was pretty close. So 9 years worth of his posts don’t show up in his current total. I joined in 2009 and have never opened a new account - so my total posts are exactly as stated.

But I’m dumb and you’re not. LOL

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #833 on: December 09, 2022, 09:55:46 PM »
Scoop didn’t start in 2015. 2015 is when Sultan opened the account he current has.

Scoop started in 2006, and if Sultan wasn’t a charter member he was pretty close. So 9 years worth of his posts don’t show up in his current total. I joined in 2009 and have never opened a new account - so my total posts are exactly as stated.

But I’m dumb and you’re not. LOL

Agreed! Go on Mr. Grindr.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #834 on: December 09, 2022, 10:45:02 PM »
Guys seriously just stop. It’s not about me or any other poster.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #835 on: December 09, 2022, 10:50:02 PM »
You think it includes a “hostage to be named later”?

More like a hostage (or other terms) to be named publicly never
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #836 on: December 09, 2022, 11:01:57 PM »
Lol! Mr. “I know nothing about Grindr I’m just calling Brittney Griner Brittney Grindr…well I don’t even know why, but certainly not because I am only capable of regurgitating all the conservative talking points of the week!” is doubling down now huh? I’m shocked!

Any other sad attempts to save face that you’d like to throw out there? Mr. “Sultan has no life outside of Scoop, just please ignore that I have 3K more posts than him!” continues to look dumb. To nobody’s surprise. Might be time to go the way of your buddy Keefer and hang ‘em up here. You’ve embarrassed yourself enough and you must realize that you spend too much time on here by now, given that you make fun of people with 3K less posts than you for the time they spend on here.

This alone should make you delete your account.

🤡🤡🤡

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #837 on: December 10, 2022, 12:05:52 AM »
Ok, gonna shut this one down...at least for a while.  With some commentary...

1) Bias, you don't need to be a policeman here. We have people for that (me, and mods). Keep taking things into your own hands and you won't be here much longer.

2) sultan is prolific, and not always pleasant. But has had to a) drop off for a while and b) change his username because he's been harassed. He never reported or made a big deal of it, but it still pisses me off.

3) Lenny, I respect you. But your perspective has appeared to have been especially skewed by news  media recently.

4) zig, still waiting for you to have any intelligent response.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 06:35:00 AM by rocky_warrior »