collapse

* Recent Posts

2024 Transfer Portal by JTJ3
[Today at 04:54:33 PM]

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[Today at 04:49:54 PM]

Banquet by rocky_warrior
[Today at 04:25:47 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Billy Hoyle
[Today at 04:10:23 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[Today at 01:23:01 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vaccine Misinformation  (Read 53438 times)

Pakuni

• All American
Re: Vaccine Misinformation
« Reply #525 on: January 24, 2023, 02:59:37 PM »
Sad news, guys. Turns out Damar Hamlin actually died and the NFL is trotting out a body double.

https://www.mediaite.com/sports/anti-vax-conspiracy-theorists-spread-absurd-claim-damar-hamlin-is-not-alive-and-nfl-is-using-a-body-double/

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #526 on: January 24, 2023, 06:45:49 PM »
Sad news, guys. Turns out Damar Hamlin actually died and the NFL is trotting out a body double.

https://www.mediaite.com/sports/anti-vax-conspiracy-theorists-spread-absurd-claim-damar-hamlin-is-not-alive-and-nfl-is-using-a-body-double/

There are definitely some of these sudden death cases where the vaccine at least plays a factor but this particular conspiracy theory is wayyy out there.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #527 on: January 24, 2023, 06:49:45 PM »
There are definitely some of these sudden death cases where the vaccine at least plays a factor but this particular conspiracy theory is wayyy out there.

> I believe in some conspiracy theories but not others

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #528 on: January 24, 2023, 06:50:02 PM »

::)
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #529 on: January 25, 2023, 12:29:08 PM »

Literally nope.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #530 on: January 25, 2023, 01:22:34 PM »
Oh, there are? Do tell. You have something to back this up undoubtedly.

At least you posted this is the right thread.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 02:20:12 PM by TSmith34, No'er of Bawl »
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #531 on: January 25, 2023, 03:04:03 PM »
Literally nope.

C'mom man, hoo ya gonna turn ta wen yo schmeckle turns grey and falls off, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

tower912

• All American
« Reply #532 on: January 25, 2023, 03:13:35 PM »
Nice selfie of you and rocket.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #533 on: January 25, 2023, 04:16:59 PM »

C'mom man, hoo ya gonna turn ta wen yo schmeckle turns grey and falls off, hey?

Jesus

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #534 on: January 25, 2023, 09:22:38 PM »
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #535 on: January 25, 2023, 09:58:18 PM »
aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #536 on: January 26, 2023, 05:08:08 AM »
Nice selfie of you and rocket.

what's your fixation on me tower?  stunted growth syndrome? little man? maybe you could use a little more debriefing?  suffering from being unable to take out your inadequacies on the mashy?  do something man cuz you're screaming out for help
don't...don't don't don't don't

tower912

• All American
« Reply #537 on: January 26, 2023, 05:17:14 AM »
Thanks for the laugh.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #538 on: January 26, 2023, 05:28:35 AM »
Everyone should probably read this. And for the anti-vax/ pro death crowd, please go line by line and provide the studies that disprove all of the points.

https://yourlocalepidemiologist.substack.com/p/covid-19-vaccines-and-sudden-deaths

tower912

• All American
« Reply #539 on: January 26, 2023, 05:53:09 AM »
Thank you.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #540 on: January 26, 2023, 10:02:14 AM »
Everyone should probably read this. And for the anti-vax/ pro death crowd, please go line by line and provide the studies that disprove all of the points.

https://yourlocalepidemiologist.substack.com/p/covid-19-vaccines-and-sudden-deaths
Thanks MUDPT. all of this data is publicly available, yet people like Wallstreet and our rapidly mentally declining dentists will never read or acknowledge the slew verifiable facts.

Because as we know, the nefarious "they" are hiding the real results.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #541 on: January 26, 2023, 10:13:54 AM »
Careful, side effects of the vaccine!

statnik

• Team Captain
« Reply #542 on: January 26, 2023, 06:23:59 PM »
My concern is no proper research is actually being done with these myriad ‘sudden deaths’ and very few of the ones in athletes have been diagnosed as being related to COVID.  Imagine someone told you this would be popping up in the news on a daily basis at this point.  There’s also real research that’s been done on the blood of vaccinated individuals, and a very small minority had normal presentation:

https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/47

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #543 on: January 26, 2023, 06:40:29 PM »
My concern is no proper research is actually being done with these myriad ‘sudden deaths’ and very few of the ones in athletes have been diagnosed as being related to COVID.  Imagine someone told you this would be popping up in the news on a daily basis at this point.  There’s also real research that’s been done on the blood of vaccinated individuals, and a very small minority had normal presentation:

Do you have anything from a reputable journals? That link is a "journal" that appeared at the beginning of the pandemic and is a political mouthpiece.

The editor in chief is a Ph.D in General Linguistics from the University of Rochester in New York

If you went to Marquette you should be able to check your own sources. I honestly shouldn't have had to look this up for you.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #544 on: January 26, 2023, 06:51:32 PM »
I like 'Benzi Dental Clinic'

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #545 on: January 26, 2023, 07:58:13 PM »
Do you have anything from a reputable journals? That link is a "journal" that appeared at the beginning of the pandemic and is a political mouthpiece.

The editor in chief is a Ph.D in General Linguistics from the University of Rochester in New York

If you went to Marquette you should be able to check your own sources. I honestly shouldn't have had to look this up for you.
Can't wait for forgetful's review of this article. :)

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #546 on: January 26, 2023, 08:05:41 PM »
My concern is no proper research is actually being done with these myriad ‘sudden deaths’ and very few of the ones in athletes have been diagnosed as being related to COVID.
I am not entirely clear what you are trying to say here, particularly the second portion of the sentence.

Nonetheless, did you read the link from MUDPT? The sections that address the "sudden death" and "athletes dying in droves"? There is no "proper research" being conducted because there is zero evidence either of these things are based on fact.

Again, if you have evidence either of things are real please post your sources.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #547 on: January 26, 2023, 09:29:00 PM »
#evidencenomatta
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #548 on: January 27, 2023, 06:09:53 AM »

Time after time in this thread people who have zero critical thinking skills get dunked on for linking their 'sources'.

Absolutely amazing that they continue to do so without regard.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #549 on: January 27, 2023, 06:17:17 AM »
And the rest of the woke experts simply  drink the Kool Aid, unquestionably, without critical thinking skills if their own. So much for their Marquette education, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

feedback